Getting Wild prt 2

Angels N' Demons {New Co-Ed Group}

I really want to make this chapter exciting but I FAILED sad Maybe because I don't have inspiration right now. But please comment...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 4: Getting Wild Prt 2

{Darren’s POV}

This is my 2nd bottle of soju and honestly I can’t get enough of it, the other members are enjoying with their sunbaes and I like being alone here, it is more enjoyable. I know I’m drunk already, my sight is getting blurry and my eyes felt heavier.

I gasped when I felt hot breath on my ears. I looked back and saw a girl, too blurry can’t see her face clearly. “Why are you alone?” She said, sitting beside me I felt her hands roaming around my chest.

“None of your business” I said coldly, pushing her hands away from me.

“Playing hard to get huh” She said and crossed her arms. I know she’s drunk it’s obvious from her move.

“I’m not a girl.” I said trying to make my voice calm.

“But you ” My heart start beating faster when her hands caressing my thighs.

“You do? You’re drunk go to your group” I said pushing her lightly afraid that I may get hurt her.

‘This isn’t happening I’m getting by a girl’

“So what if I’m drunk” She said while her lips, looking at me with a seductive look.

“Yo-you’re just gonna regret it…you don’t know what you’re doing and when you wake up you won’t remember anything” I said softly, I want her so bad but it’s just she might hate me. She’s Jiyeon of T-ara and I like her so much.

“I know what I’m doing…can’t I have fun? I want you!” She’s just using me, I don’t want to get hurt.

I sighed but before I say something I felt something soft on my lips, she kissed me. Should I return the kiss?

{End of POV}

{Eunhee’s POV}

“Woah! Are they together already?” Siwon asked pointing at the other side of our table. I looked back and saw Darren oppa kissing Jiyeon.

“I-I don’t know” I said and stood up from my seat and when to Jihwan and asked him to stop them.

We both rushed towards the two who was making out. This is so embarrassing.

“Hyung stop it you’re both drunk just get a room” I smack Jihwan's head and glared at him.

“Yah! ert, Darren oppa do you know what you’re doing…aish everyone is looking at the both of you…what will others say” I said and the other members of Angels N’ Demons and also T-ara came.

‘I have a bad feeling about this, if there's something going on about this two people may think that we want popularity by having a relationship with a famous group’ I bit my lips and sighed.

“You both make a cute couple” Hyomin and Boram said, giving each other a high five.

‘Yup they look good together’ I smacked my own head and left them, I decided to go outside but pair of hands s around my waist.

“Leaving me already?” Siwon asked. He rest his head on my shoulder, I froze and looked at him.

His eyes were close and he looks peaceful. I wish this man is mine.

“Eunhee-yah…” He whispered softly.

“Mhmm…” I mumbled softly, still looking at him.

“Can you be my girlfriend?” I froze again and felt my heart is beating faster.

“Stop joking it’s not funny at all” I said awkwardly, I pushed him away gently but he hugged me again but this time it’s an awkward position.

“I’m serious…I want you to be mine…all mine don’t want anyone to be with you” I blushed a bit and noticed some of the guests are looking at the both of us.

“New couple!!! Eunhee and Siwon…WonHee? EunWon?...haha” Eunhyuk screamed that made everyone looked at us.

“Hyung are you together already?” Kyuhyun asked, smirking at me.

“Not ‘Yet’ I’m making her yes” I heard everyone said ‘Ohh’

“Come on Eunhee say yes to him…look how cute he is” I looked at him, he was kneeling down as if he will asked me to marry him and now he is using his puppy eyes.

I looked at KyungJae asking a permission, he just gave me a smile and mouthed me ‘It’s your choice’ I smiled.

“Yes. I want to be you-- ” Before I could finish my sentence he pulled me into an agressive kiss which made me blush like a tomato and my legs became weaker.

{End of POV}

{YoungJae’s POV}

I’m jealous that Eunhee has Siwon already and Darren has Jiyeon…I want a girl too.

“Hey oppa what are you thinking?” Krystal asked.

“Ahh it’s not really important” I said and frowned, I stared at Eunhee and Siwon that was still kissing it made me feel like I'm a loser.

“They are adorable right?” She started, I nodded my head. It became silent until she spoke up again.

“Lee Soo Man told us that we can't have a boyfriend yet but I want to find my happiness and my prince now. I sounds like a desperate” She said and laughed.

“Maybe your prince is right here” I said not knowing what I just said to her.

“What do you mean?” She asked.

“Never mind” I said and grabbed the bottle of soju and drank all of it. I sighed and looked down, I want to find my happiness too.

“Are you busy tomorrow?” She asked.

“Yes. We will perform at Inkigayo tomorrow” Honestly I don’t want to perform anymore I want to have fun.

“Oh I see” She said softly but there’s a hint of disappointment in her voice.

“But I’m free after the performance” She lighten up a bit and gave me another smile. I felt warm with her I hope it doesn’t last.

“Let’s date” Date?

{End of POV}

{JiHwan’s POV}

I felt a weird feeling growing inside of me, is it because of Jonghyun it’s been a long time since I felt this feeling. Do I like him? No…if I say I like him he might think I'm crazy and I'm sure he'll disgust me should I keep this one sided love? But I want him to know.

“Why are you staring at me like that?” He blurted, I just realize that I was staring at him. I looked a way and blushed.

“Nothing I just realize…how perfect is your face…your bone structure…hehe” I said awkwardly still avoiding his gaze at me.

“You know what it’s awkward for a guy to say that but thanks” He said and drank his soda. I sighed in relief and drink my orange juice.

We stayed like this, chatting about important things and I felt we became close. We became drunk when we talked about his past lover and now he keeps on mumbling unknown words, does he speak other language? It became more awkward when he suddenly caress my face, leaning closer and inch by inch I felt my heart will burst.

“Your face is smoother than a girl wonder if they are jealous…you’re pretty and your lips are kissable” He start touching my lips…is he thinking clearly he might regret it.

“Jonghyun-ah please stop it, you will just hurt me” I said and pushed his hands away from me, he looked at me curiously.

“Don’t you think it’s awkward that boys touch each others faces?” I said quietly, I'm so thankful that he is drunk right now and didn't heard what I said.

I drank another glass of soju until a slight pang of headache ruined my good mood. I was drunk didn’t realize what I’m doing.

“Jihwan-ah!” Jonghyun called, he started to play with my hair then his hands went down to my nose and pinched it. “Cute!” He blurted and hugged me. I can't take it anymore I want to blurt this feelings.

“Jonghyun-ah I like you” I covered my mouth and punch my head. I’m so stupid.

“Huh? You’re a guy” He said, this is it I should confess to him now. No matter what happen I must confess my feelings for him.

“S-so can’t I like you?” I asked but more likely a statement. He gazed at me for a while.

“Yes you can but don’t you think it’s awkward” He said, looking away from me I know he’s disgusted at me now but what can I do? I love him.

“Can you love me?” I asked stubbornly, he looked at me then he started to laugh. Now he's laughing at me! How embarrassing...

“I can but in one condition” He said while smirking but did he mean it he will learn to love me…am I dreaming?

“What is it?” I asked innocently.

“You will do anything what I say” I smiled and nodded my head up and down like a kid.

“Very well then…”

{End of POV}

{KyungJae’s POV}

Taeyeon was a good dancer and she taught me other dance moves that she learned from Hyoyeon. We decided to go outside of the club and she dragged me to a peaceful place.

“What a nice place” I said as I let the cold wind blew on my face, I saw Taeyeon hugging herself, maybe she’s cold. I took my jacket off and gave it to her.

“Wear this…I can’t stand seeing you like that” I said and looked away.

“Thank You” Then it became silent, I kept staring at the lights and the moon caught my attention. I felt cold hands on my own hands, it was Taeyeon’s hands.

“You know what?” She started still looking at the scenery.

“What?” I asked still glued at the moon.

“I like you” I was a bit surprised at her statement but I knew it from the start the way she looks at me, the way she touch me and the way she moves.

“I know and you know what I think I love you” Yes I love her, I fell for her from the moment I saw how serious she was.

“Can I kiss you?” But now I was shocked. I looked at her looking straightly through my eyes. I could see the emptiness on her eyes.

“Do you have to ask that? Go!” I grabbed her waist and kissed her, she put her arms on my neck and pulled me closer.

{End of POV}

{No one’s POV}

TaeYin and YooHae didn’t know what to do and they felt really tired right now, they asked their manager if they could go home now and he agreed. The manager helped the two to carry Darren.

When they reach home they receive a message from Minho and Taemin.

‘To: Yoohae
 From: Minho

 Why did you left already? I was searching for you and then I heard from YoungJae that you went home already I want to have fun with you but I guess you are Cinderella that should go home before 12’

Yoohae glanced at the clock it was 12 am already. She felt happy when she received the message from Minho. So what she did she reply back at him

TaeYin took her phone from her wallet and start reading the message he got from Taemin.

‘To: TaeYin
 From: Taeminnie
 
 Yah! You left me :( Don’t you know how sad I was…of course you wouldn’t know…I don’t have anyone to argue with but hey! I didn’t mean all those words, You are beautiful at your own way hehe….if you receive this please reply me back I want to talk with you all night oh it’s 12 haha…good nightie…sweet dreams’

{End of POV}

{Hyerin’s POV}

“Yah put me down! Can’t you hear me? What word can’t you understand there?” I screamed but he keeps on ignoring my question.

“Where are you taking me?” I asked as I looked at the place. Parking area?

“Secret” He said. If I could just kill this guy? Who is he? He won’t tell me anyway even his name.

“Please put me down” This time I said softly, I don’t want him to get irritated by me.

“Please shut up or else I’ll you” He dared.

“Then do it! If you can” I said.

“Yes I can…don’t regret it” He pushed me down and felt pain on my back I was laying on a hard rock.

‘Do he mean it’ I felt my heart beat is beating faster, his hands roaming around my body. I closed my eyes and ready at the next thing he will do.

 “You really think I will you? Look at your face!”

“Yah” He started laughing at me. I remained silent and want to cry but I don’t want him to see me weak or something.

“I’m sorry I’m not gonna you or anything it can harm you” He said softly and carry me again. We stopped in front of the car and opened it, he pushed me inside and then it became more blurry.

“Yah! Ms. Bitter open your eyes…are you fine?” He said but then it black out.

{Next Day}
I opened my eyes when a slight pain in my head. Wait what happened last night? I can still remember and this is not my room. Where am I?
I spotted a letter attached at the lamp. I took it and read the message.

‘Dear Ms. Bitter
    I didn’t do anything bad at you so don’t think I you, this is my apartment and you can leave anytime you want. Don’t forget to lock at the door if you are curious why I took you It’s just I know you don’t like there and I want to take you somewhere you will enjoy but you ended up sleeping…wrong timing. If you wonder who I am I can’t tell you…you should know it.
 From Handsome Prince


She chuckled at the last word, handsome prince no way I can’t even see his face clearly before I call him Handsome Prince but I wonder who is this mysterious guy. I want to know who is he? I better find out.
I looked at my watch…12:30 pm

‘ what should I say to them? They will kill me” I fix myself and went out of the house.


{End of POV}