Goodbye Stage

Angels N' Demons {New Co-Ed Group}

 

Chapter 6: Goodbye Stage 
 
This is the last performance that Angels N' Demons to perform and yet their fans are not ready to say goodbye to them maybe because it may take months before they release another album. 
 
Today at M.Net Countdown, Angels N' Demons will perform a special stage that's why fans gathered in one corner, bringing their balloons, board, and lightsticks. The sight that the fans' showing is so loyal and wonderful.
 
{Meanwhile at the Backstage}
 
Everyone was busy doing their own stuffs.
 
KyungJae was sleeping at the sofa, Darren and Ahrin are playing spin the bottle, YoungJae and the maknae watching the television, Eunhee was busy texting her oh-so-famous-hot boyfriend, Choi Siwon. Jihwan was pacing again and again and lastly Hyerin and Taeyin dancing to F(x)'s hot summer.
 
"Oh by the way oppa, you said you will tell something important to us?" Taeyin asked.
 
"Did I?" Jihwan gasped as his body started to tremble when Jonghyun's word flash on his mind.
 
"Hmmm...what is it?" Yoonhae asked.
 
"Um...I-I...actually...I-I'm a ga--"
 
"Guys you're next to perform! Fix yourselves" Their Co-Manager shouted and everyone nodded their heads in respond.
 
"So what is it donsaeng-ah" KyungJae asked softly, while fixing his clothes.
 
"Forget it. It's not really important" Everyone smiled and Jihwan sighed in relief. 
 
After Performing their song they received another praise from the staffs and fans, they are not like other rookie groups that lip syncing in their lives though they've been performing for 5 weeks already they didn't lip sync.
 
BoA also proud to be their manager and she receive a lot of messages from her celebrity friends like SES, Kiss, Shinhwa and others. After Angels N Demons performance she decided to take the members out and have a dinner in a restaurant but unfortunately someone is missing and that someone is Eunhee.
 
{Meanwhile)
 
"Wew! I thought I coudn't escape from them" She wiped her sweats and hid behind the wall. She glanced at their van and saw the other members getting inside the car already while their co-manager was looking for her.
 
She gasped when pair of hands hug her waist. 'Please not the manager'
 
"Yah! What's with that look! I'm not a " Siwon pouted and gave her a glare. She chuckled softly before kissing him in the nose "I miss you" Eunhee blurted, making Siwon smile.
 
"I miss you more"
 
"So let's go to our secret date then" Siwon took her hands and drag her inside of his car. 
 
 
Sorry for the short chapter....but for the next chapter it will be more interesting *evil smile*
 
 
 
Teaser for Chapter 7
 
"What do you mean by that?"
 
"Who is he?"
 
"We can't accept him"