Hot's announcement

Angels N' Demons {New Co-Ed Group}

Chapter 1: HOT’s announcement

“OPPAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!” The maknae yelled, trying to call the leader of the group who was still sleeping in his bedroom but instead of waking the leader up she also woke the dead.

 

Son KyungJae was trying to get a long rest after cleaning the house all day long but get disturbed when he heard an annoying wake up call again, it must be the maknae again, every morning you will hear the maknae yelling.

 

KyungJae grunted in annoyance as he lazily placed his feet on the cold floor and drag it to were the sound came from. He went downstairs, hair was in a slightly tousled mess and eyes are still half open still tempting to go to sleep.

 

“Oppa! Oppa! Someone stole my Ipod” KyungJae felt someone tagging his t-shirt and it was none-other than the maknae, her lips quivered and eyes are teary as if there is someone bullying her.

 

“Did you asked them?” KyungJae asked while pointing at the other members who didn’t care about her.

 

“I tried too, but they don’t want to listen to me.” Yoo Hae said, playing with her fingers KyungJae sighed and patted Yoo Hae’s head before going to the others.

 

Hyerin and Eunhee are watching the television while Jihwan was listening to his Ipod while his head resting on Hyerin’s lap. YoungJae was sleeping like a boss and snoring like a pig, TaeYin was doing her homework and Darren was trying to help her with her assignments.

 

“Hey guys! Are you acknowledging Yoo Hae’s presence?” Everyone looked at him with a blank expression.

 

“Oh! Hyung what’s with that hair you look smokin’ hot” Jihwan grinned while punching YoungJae, making him woke from his sleep.

 

“Oh please, don’t change the subject” He said irritatingly, giving them a glare. He didn’t mind getting into a fight but at least no one can disturb him when he is sleeping, he could kill someone.

 

“Calm down oppa we love our maknae and in fact she is the one who lighten up the room” Eunhee defended, they didn’t mean to ignore Yoo Hae it’s just she is too annoying every morning, did she get too much sugar lately?

 

KyungJae sighed. “Who stole Yoo Hae’s Ipod?” He said while raising his brown eyebrows.

 

“Not me” YoungJae said innocently, even thought he don’t know what happened. “Not me either” Eunhee said.

 

“Well, is it the pink one? I think I saw it a while ago” Darren said and Yoo Hae nodded her head anxiously.

 

“Where is it?!” Yoo Hae stood besides KyungJae.

“There!” Darren and TaeYin said, pointing at their patio. Yoo Hae didn’t waste her time and hurriedly went outside of their house and saw her Ipod that was being eaten by their dog.

 

“Yah! Bruno spill that thing out or else I'll make a dog soup for tonight” Bruno obeyed his master and crawled to his house. Yoo Hae grinned and happily jumped in joy.

 

“Did you feed her sugar?” KyungJae asked and chuckled at his donsaeng’s childishness, now he can sleep peacefully again.

 

“By the way hyung we have a meeting with H.O.T today at 10” KyungJae glanced at the wall clock, 9:00, and no time to sleep. He groaned in frustration.

 

“Everyone get ready!” He screamed and then went to his own bedroom.

 

█████████████████████████████████████████████

 

{H.O.T Entertainment | 10:00}

“What’s with that face KyungJae? Did you have a sleep?” HeeJun asked worried that KyungJae might get sick and the debut is coming.

 

“Next week” Kangta suddenly said, everyone looked at him. “What’s with next week?” Darren asked but more like a statement.

 

“Your debut” Woohyuk announced.

 

“D-debut?” TaeYin stuttered asked, her voice was mix of excitement and worried at the same time.

 

“Yes. You are excited, aren’t you?” Tony asked, smiling at the boys and also the girls.

 

“Yes” They all lied. Yes, they are excited but not really, they are more nervous.

“Okay! You can go now. Practice hard ne? Oh Jaewon-ah bring him in” Jaewon nodded and went outside of the room.

 

“Him? Who’s him?” YooHae asked.

 

“You will meet him soon now get out” Everyone nodded and left the room.

 

--

 

“How come they didn’t announce it earlier so we can practice harder” YoungJae said, eyes were fixed at the ground.

 

“Guys! Forget that, we have to practice now, so we’ll not disappoint HOT” Everyone groaned and nodded their head hastily.

 

Before everyone get to their own training room, a delicate voice called them.

 

“Anyeong Guys” Someone greet them from behind.

 

“BoA unnie!” Ahrin said and run towards BoA and gave her a tight hug.

 

“I missed you! So guys I heard that you will debut soon are you excited but seeing in your faces you are all nervous. Think positive always!” BoA said cheerfully while patting everyone’s head.

 

“Umm..noona how did you get here?” Darren asked.

 

“It doesn’t mean that I’m from SM that I can’t be here! SM is also the co-owner of this label” She said happily, glad she will get close to this people.

 

“Come on! I’ll be your manager from now on!” BoA pushed everyone inside the training room.

 

“You’re our what?” Everyone screamed.

 

“Manager. I volunteered to be you’re manager, isn’t that fun?” Everyone exchanged looks, didn’t thought  famous idol will be part of their family.

 

“I’m so happy! Now I want to see your debut song, come on don’t be shy” BoA giggled and start watching Angels N’ Demons dance.

 

She giggled how the maknae tried to catch up with the guys, While Ahrin she can dance but it was kinda stiff but in a good way. She focus her eyes on KyungJae she didn’t know why her eyes caught him, his dance was unbelievable and very perfect that’s why he is the main dancer.

 

‘I can see that once they step on the stage everyone will like them’ BoA thought, imagining things like what she did when SNSD and SHINee before they debut.

 

--

Who was that guy? Any idea?

End of Chapter 1

Hope you guys like it even though I didn’t give everything while writing this

I promise to work harder.