someone's comming

a crazy marriage of ours

 

days after yuri knew a little bit about minho's past. she always wondered who is that little girl. what is she look like? what attitude did she have? it's always distracted yuri's mind. 

she laid on her comfortable bed and caressed it slowly. the soft spring bed under her, patched easily behind her slim fingers.

"hmph~ i wondered if minho always had a good dream?" she puffed her cheeks. and then she stood up "right! i will check his room!.... is it okay?.... sure! i'm his wife after all!" 

after she argued with herself. she decided to go to minho's room. it was dark. she turned the lights on and found herself officialy in minho's room.

she admired minho's room. it was clean. it was tidy. it was spotless "whoa~ minho is sure one of a tidy guy! i'd never paid attention to his room. but it's freaking clean! i wonder why at the start i'd aint share a bedroom with him?" she dreamily spoke. 

after minutes she wondering round minho's room. a white vintage drawer had her attention. it was old. but beautiful enough to made people curious about it. yuri touch the broken-white-colored drawer. as she found herself opened the first board.

when slowly open it and found something inside of it. a pretty golden frame with a little baby girl posing on it.

"w-who is this little baby?" she whispered to herself "is it possible if... if this is the special girl?" she frowned. but then she heard minho's car arrived. she hurrily put the photo back and turned off the light.

she entered her room and slammed the door. "i wondered who is she? it's been distracting me for past few days" she sighed and brushed her face with her hands.

"ugh! i'll just sleep. yes.. sleep.. i will not remember anything! anything about the girl, after i sleep! yes! that's the idea" and then she off to sleep.

------------

"no.. no.. no.. NO!" yuri stood up. that dream again. she brushed her face that all sweaty with her hand. "yuri?" minho's calming voice came. yuri turned her head. she breathe heavily. minho can saw her shoulder up and down "are you okay?" yuri forced herself to nod. but somehow minho knew that she was lying.

minho approached her slowly and cupped her face softly "dont worry. it's just a nightmare.. you can tell me if you want.." he calmly said.

soon. yuri cant hold her tears anylonger. she burst out her tears. sobbing, she slowly told minho what was she dreamt about

"i.. in the rain.." sob "i was.. the crash" sob "it was horrible.." sob. 

altough yuri told her story stammerly. he knew what she was dreamt about.

it was her past.

smiled. all minho can do was smile.

even though it's not a right moment. he was too happy. yuri, even just a little, remembered her past.

as minho asked yuri about her dream, he held her arms softly "yuri.. tell me.. since when you dreamt about all these things?" yuri was confused about minho's question. but she knew she needs to answer his question "s-since.. i think since i came here.. to this house.." yuri answered timidly.

minho's smile grew widder. he patted her head and smiled gently "like i told you.. it's just a dream.. don't be scared because of it.. you know yuri.. sometimes.. a scary things will bring us to something we didnt know.. or.. we didnt remember" yuri was frowning

but minho walked away and closed yuri's door. 

what did he mean?

-------------

the sun came sooner than yuri expected. after minho calm her down. she slept like there's no tomorrow. it was comfortable.

she entered the kitchen and started to beg the ahjummas at the kitchen, so yuri can cook "aww.. come on ahjumma.. the last time i cook was 5 days ago.." she pleaded "aigoo miss yuri it's fine.. we will cook you anything you want.. last time there were young master-minho's friends.. so--" "no! there is no difference!" yuri cut the ahjumma hurrily "come on ahjumma~ i want o make something special for minho~" she begged "please~"

looked how yuri wanted to serve minho so much. the ahjumma finally gave up.

"now.. now.. i'm in the mood for cook.. what i will cook now.."

yuri cooked happily. she cooked a complete meals for minho.

she stirred a kimchi soup while humming "for you minho.." she giggled as thought about minho popped into her mind.

but then she heard the front door slammed. "oh minho is that you?" she shouted from the kitchen. she quickly ran to the living room.

but instead of minho. she found a slim girl stood in front of her

"who are you? where is minho oppa?" she asked. her eyebrow raised

"huh?"

-------------------

OKAY GUYS. for you all who curious about WHY THEY DIDN'T SHARE A ROOM

READ THIS CHAPTER CAREFULLY! 

but if you still dont understand why.. here.. i will explain this to y'all

THEY DIDN'T SHARE A ROOM ON PURPOSE.

BECAUSE MINHO DIDN'T WANT YURI BEING NERVOUS TO HIM

HE JUST LOVES HER THAT MUCH!

see what i did there????????????????????????????????? YAY! ^^

and for you, you, and YOU! who curious about this girl!

SUBSCRIBE.

/broken ads/