unfortunate meeting

a crazy marriage of ours

"wha--" lu guo's mouth fell opened. "this is my wife.. kwon yuri.. i havent introduce her, have i?" minho smiled to lu guo. his arms cling onto yuri's arm. 

yuri blinked. min--minho just.. just introduce me.. as.. his wife? her eyes went bigger.

"since when?"  lu guo cold voice, catched up yuri's flying mind back to the earth again. "since 3 three weeks ago" minho simply answered. lu guo stay silent. she bit her lip and seemed to scanned the floor. but then she smiled widely 

"oh? jeongmalyo?" lu guo spilled out a big grin "okay.. it's okay if you have a wife.. i dont care, really" she reasoned. "but oppa you know what" lu guo pouted as she snatched minho's arm. held it tightly exactly on hers "my gege is not coming yet.. he will come next week.. and i dont have a place to stay" she pouted even more

"oh really?" minho nudged "i thought you have an apartement around gangnam" she passed his hand "oh? that one? uhm.... ah! that apartment was sold by my gege.. so cant stay there any longer" she excused

yuri bit her lips. uncomfortably nudged behind minho. is it just me.. or i feel this woman here is lying

lu guo smiled. acted shyly, poked her fingers "so... can i stay here?"

_____________

"so.. this is your room" minho opened a guess room as he sighed loudly. lu guo and yuri followed him behind his back. but lu guo passed yuri and hugged minho intentionally "oppa~ you are the best hihi" she giggled. 

lu guo's eyes met yuri's eyes. it was hard. like lu guo send her a hidden message threw her eyes. but yuri didn't know what is that

"ah.. yes.." minho nudged over again. "uhm.. i have to take a shower.. uhm.. come on yuri" she pulled yuri away.

lu guo was left alone at her room. she smiled a little bit and giggled. she clapped her hands as she threw her thing body to the bed.

"yuri~ yuri~ yuri~ you just welcoming a devil to your house" she giggled once more.

_____________

"yuri-ya!" minho called from his side of his room. "ne~!" yuri instantly jogged as she heard minho's voice calling her. "eo? minho where will you go?" yuri asked. judging from minho's suit. he wants to go to somewhere expensive and important. 

"dress up" minho commanded. "hung? what for?" yuri asked innocently. minho turned to her. their head leaned so close. so close, until yuri can't felt her breath. 

"we wil go to somewhere special" minho whispered. yuri gulped. too close. but then minho's head lift up. yuri turned around and gasped.

lu guo stood at the door watching them.

"ahem.." she purposely clear . "do you want to go somewhere oppa?" she asked cutely. "yes.. with yuri" minho answered. purposely held yuri on his arm. "oh.. really? okay.. i will not interupting you two.. you guys have fun, okay?" she said, and then passed.

__________________

"daddy~" a crystal tears fell from yuri's eyes. she hugged her dad tightly. yuri felt a warm hand on her shoulder. but she knew, it belongs to minho. "yuri-ya.. now you know you are  free.." minho bit his lip. is this the right time to realease yuri? "uhh.. do you want to.."

"no." 

"what?"

"i dont want to leave your house... i mean.. even though my father's condition is getting bad.. i still dont want to... leave you."

oddly, yuri's confession just both of their hearts pit a pat. 

yuri.. dont want to leave me? minho blinked. and cleared his throat. he didn't know what to do.. so he just rubbed his neck. "well.. okay"

on the other hand. all yuri could do was just bowing her head. what's going on with me? tsk.. i just said such an embarassing words.. stupid! stipud yuri. 

yuri struggled to not to punch herself in front of minho. so she just bit her lip harder and harder.

"uh.. do you want to have a lunch? it's almost the time" minho asked. all his focus now on his silver watch. "oh.. sure.." yuri answered easily. 

as they started to walk. yuri stopped him "i.. i forgot to tell something to my father" minho nodded. already knew that yuri was still missed her daddy. yuri hurrily jogged to her daddy's bed and kissed him.

smiling. she bid a goodbye to her daddy.

____________

"is there anything else i could help you?" asked a pretty waitress "no.. it's okay" 

"okay.. if you want some help, just call me, lee byunra. the orders will deserve in 15 minutes. thank you" 

"thank you" as the waitress turned her body. she suddenly gasped "omo! that's lu guo! the supermodel!" she pointed out to a window

heard a name of lu guo. yuri and minho turned their head to the direction, and, unfortunately, found lu guo, stood, caressing her iphone.

lu guo lifted her head to the left and found dumpfounded yuri and minho sat across her. she smiling widely and hurrily approached the couple.

"oppa~! what are you doing here.." she brushed her long eyelashes and blinked. minho nudged uncomfortably "uh.. i have some lunch.. with yuri"

"oe? yuri?... oh! yuri-oenni! i dont see you there.. hi" she smiled to yuri and waved. yuri gulped and waved back. "hi--"

"oh oppa! by the way i have a photoshoot around here.. i just want to have a lunch with my crew here.. such a coincidence" she giggled happily and clapped her hand.

again.. why is this girl always interupting us? yuri clenched her hands and bit her lips.

___________

 

hello guys! 10th CHAPTER UPDATED! 

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!

my heart gonna explode soon! i'm so happy for have such a loyal readers!

please keep supporting me ^^

THANK YOU <3