thunder

a crazy marriage of ours

we hope our citizens can be aware of the thunder that will attack seoul this evening

 

"what? thunder?" yuri blinked as minho turn off the tv. "yeah. what a waste. i have some meeting this evening" minho sighed while leaving yuri alone in front of the television

"b-b-b-but... i'm... i'm afraid of....... thunder" she whispered

 

--------------------

the rain fell all evening. yuri however in great fear. she hugged her legs and gulped. yuri try so hard so her tears wont fall. she breath heavily. please god, no more thunder. please please please. but no use. she was finally sobbing.

minho came dowstairs to take a look to yuri. when he realized that yuri was nowhere to be found. "yuri! kwon yuri!" he shouted softly "where the hell is she?!" minho whispered. minho walking around at his living room, kitchen, and guest's room but there was no yuri.

until he heard someone sobbing.

"yuri! what are you doing here?!" he finally found her.. under the table.

"please.. please.. no.. NO!" she scream in agony and closed her ears. tears fell down on her cheeks. she hates thunder. 

 

--

"yuri-ya~ are you happy?" a beautiful lady asked her daughter with a big smile "ung! yes, eomma i'm happy!" the kid smiled happily while playing with her barbie. "appa! do you want to play with my barbie? she just got her new outfit" she giggled. "yes kiddo i will, but i'm driving right now, so hold it" her father smiled.

their BMW running through the rain. it was heavy. and the path is really is dim. but still they want to go home though.

but suddenly there was a truck in front of them. crashing their ride. the wheel was losing the control and they hitted a tree.

 

--

minho realized that incident was still in yuri's memory. 

it was cruel. it was terrible.

it's really hard for yuri to forget. 

yet, she cannot memorized all of her past.

yuri was still on her main position, sobbing. minho look at her and his eyes softened. noona.. why you look so fragile at this time? i don't like your tears noona. i don't like you like this. 

minho sighed, and then he sit beside yuri. embracing yuri at his arms.

yuri was still sobbing. but then she heard a soft voice singing.

gom semari ga

han chibe isseo

appa gom

oemma gom

aegi gom

appa gomeun tungtunghae

oemma gomeun nal shinhae

aegi gomeun nomu kwiyeowo

hisshuk hisshuk chananda~

yuri stop crying when she heard minho was singing. "that song..." she whispered huskily. minho's eyes was full of hope does she remember that song? "that.. song.. i. remember" minho's eyes widened "really? you really remember it?" he asked her with a bit of excitement "i dont know... how do you know that song?.." she replied limply. 

but minho realized that it's not the time. 

it's okay if yuri hadn't remember her past.

he will wait, though

he will wait for another years just for this girl

his girl..

his noona

 

---------------------------

dun dun dun dunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!! INDIE IS BACK BEYOTCHES!

okay.. this is not a good comeback.. but still.. it's an update!

and you know what... i need a good TIME MANAGEMENT!

i'm such a y author! TT_TT FORGIVE ME

JESUS! GOD! GODDESS!

IT'S NOT MY FAULT! BLAME MY TEACHERS!

.............

okay.. move on...

NAW! have you heard about Lee taemin join we got married?

YES YES BIJES IT'S "THAT" TAEMIN! 

OUR SHINEE'S TAEMIN

MY BABY TAEMIN!

MY ONLY ONE BIAS!

MY ONLY ONE OPPAR!

SHEAT!

and my friend always tease me about that

FUG

at first i was like..

and then they still not shut their mouth...

AND THEY STILL..

but then i realized.. it was so heart aching TT_TT

i mean.. he IS my first bias..

how can you just sit like that like an assho*e watching you first bias doing "husband-wife" activity