minho's past

a crazy marriage of ours

"yuri!" minho shouted from his room "yes~?" yuri hurrily jogged to minho's room and found him choosing a tie "minho? are you going somewhere?" she asked. eyes widened "yes. there is an urgent meeting at the restaurant" he explained. "oh" yuri replied shortly another day without minho. 

she didn't know when she had this feeling. the feeling that always wanted to go near minho. when she didn't with him, it's just felt.. lonely.

"yuri. help me choose. the blue one? or the maroon?" minho held two ties. yuri put her finger to her lips. showed minho a thinking gesture. "i think this one is better" she pointed the blue tie. "okay" he agreed easily.

but when minho started to put the tie on her neck. yuri stopped him "uhm.. do you.. do you want me t-to put that to you?" she shyly offered. 

minho felt his cheeks burning up. but he managed to stay calm. "i-if you insist". then, yuri started to tied it. they were just few inches away. yuri's face now face-to-face to minho's chest. and then she found herself gulped. minho realized that their position is too awkward so he cleared his throat "did you finished?" he asked. his eyes was scanning the not-so-enetertaining roof. it made yuri back to the earth "oh! oh yes here.." then she patted the his chest.

"uhm.. bye.. i will go now" then minho walked away. and the lonely feeling brushed her again. "uh.. okay.. bye" she waved to the younger man.

--------------------

it was 10 a.m. yuri had nothing to do. so she just walked around at the park near the mansion. she puffed her cheeks as she kicked the leafs that kissed her toenails. 

it was a cold autumn. yet it was so colorful.

cold. yet colorful. the atmosphere somehow reminded her of her husband. he was cold. and hard as an brick. but there was color behind those bricks he build. the color yuri still wanted to see.

she wanted to melt the ice so much. to see the color.

but how?

she continued kicked the leafs. until she found someone sat under big tree while feed a golden retreever. "taemin-ah" the younger boy tilted his head and found his favorite hyung's wife standing there "noona!" he waved excitedly

"can i sit here?" yuri asked "of course" he smiled. 

they sat together in silenc. it was not awkward though

"who's his name?" yuri asked. caress the dog's fur. "golden.. his name is golden" he smiled. 

there was another silence. but then yuri broke it "taemin-ah... can i ask you a question?" she shyly asked "sure.. what is it?" the younger a little bit confused because of the older's sudden's favor.

"i-in any case.. do you.. do you know about minho's p-past?" taemin raised his eyebrow "huh?" "i-i mean.. i mean there was something in minho that i didn't know.. i'm so curious.. i mean.. there was something behind those coldness he gave to me.. to people.. i'm sure there is something.. i'm really sure of it"

taemin's smile getting wider and wider

amazing

is the only word he can think for this lady beside her.

"well..." he sighed "you are right noona.. there was something" yuri's eyes widened "c-can you tell me.." she bend her legs and hugged it 

he sighed, and began the story

 

little minho running happily at the yard. catching some butterflies and playing with a flower. really charming. "minho-ya~ hurry up! we will go visit uncle junghun and auntie gail. they will return from america" the kiddo smiled happily as her mom told him to visit his favorite place in the world "really mom? yaay!" minho ran to his mom as they ride their car

-after three hours-

"mom? dad? why they haven't come yet?" minho scanned his parent's face. worries. it was painted clearly at their face "i dont know son.. the rain are so heavy.." his mom held minho's hand as minho confusely eyed his mom "just pray they will arrive soon"

soon. they got a call. 

"w-what?! no way" his mother whispered as she dropped the phone "what happened honey?" minho's father asked. frowning. "j-junghun a-and g-gail.. they.. they had a crash.. and...."

 

".... and their daughter was missing.. since then.. minho hyung closed his heart.. even when there are plenty of pretty girls that wanted to be with him.. he really build something around his heart.. because this girl... this girl is somehow special to him" taemin finished his story with a sighed 

yuri was absent-mindedly scanned the ground special? 

but then taemin stood up "well noona.. this is the edge about him that i could tell you.. the rest... you should find out yourself" the young man smiled to her as he bit a goodbye and walked away.

"special girl?" yuri mumbled to herself "minho had this girl?" she asked herself again. somehow it was hurt her. she was envious about this girl.

she, somehow, wanted to be this girl

a girl that special to minho

----------------------

ole~!!!!

hallo my beautiful subbies and readers! how are ya? ^^

UPDATE YAAAYY~~!! /throw conffeti/

now now... 1/4 of minho's story was revealed.

and the rest...? you will found out soon

you will found out along with yuri.. KKKK!/ bad author/

it's 10 p.m here and there is school tomorrow /le sigh/

well.. i will go now

ENJOY! AND DONT BE A SILENT READER!!!

CIAO!! ^^/