"annoying anorexic " by Kim Kibum

a crazy marriage of ours

after lu guo bid a goodbye to them. yuri, now, can breath easily. it's not that yuri didn't like lu guo.. it's just.. she's just.. annoying you know.

like how she always clang onto minho's arm. called him "oppa" etc. etc. well.. yuri was NOT in love with minho. it's not that kind of jealousness she felt

at least, that's how she think she was.

it was silent lunch. both minho and yuri trapped in an awkward atmosphere. 

luckily to them. someone's voice rescued them.

"choi minho!" a familiar voice called minho from the distance. both minho and yuri turned their head and found the famous kim kibum waving childishly. and jonghyun and taemin stood behind him, waved to them also.

"aww~ lunch for two huh? ya, you little brat. you should treat us earlier" kibum started to nag. without yuri knowing, minho had a little blush on him. he motioned to kibum to go. but before the trio succesfully go. yuri stopped them

"why dont you guys sit with us?" yuri offered, smiling. minho's eyes widened

wut?

"huh? oh no sweetheart, we cant. or else.. someone will silently kill us.." kibum rejected softly "no please.. sit with us.. and where is jinki, by the way"

kibum felt a glare that came from minho's eyes. three of them rubbed their back. omagod, minho will kill us. kibum gulped and tried to runaway again

"no no yuri i'm sorry i cant---" 

"please~" yuri pleaded and set up a puppy eyes. jonghyun and taemin nudged each other. they knew that the can't rejected her anymore.

"uh.. " kibum bit her lips and took a look to minho. minho's eyes was no longer cold. instead, he seemed surrender for this woman in front of him.

kibum's smile got wider in instant, and he hurrily called the waiter and told them to prepared the chairs for them. and jonghyun quickly contacted jinki, told him to come there as soon as possible.

 

after jinki came. the rest of them ate happily.

minho was a little bit distracted. but he's fine, really. he was happy to eat with his bestfriends and not to forgotten his "wife". his smile grew a little bit as he consentrating to his food. 

the atmosphere was really fine.

yeah.. at least until that someone-who-we-never-wanted came again.

_____________

"oppas!!!!" a light voice squeaked and the kibum, jonghyun, taemin, and also jinki frozed. "that. voice..." jonghyun mumbled. 

yuri sighed and minho resting his head on his arm oh boy. does she always doing that thing? 

"it's not like what i heard, right?" jinki awkwardly nudged. and then everybody's eyes runned onto kibum's laugh

"no way.. it's just our hallucination.. right? ahaha.. right minho?" minho's eyes widened i'll be killed "uhh..." minho rubbed his neck "kibum.. it's just is.."

"kibum oppa.." the light voice called him as kibum closed his mouth and blinked "it's her, isn't it?" kibum's famous shining face now turned cold.

"kibum oppa.. happy to see you again" lu guo's voice entered kibum's ear without a sweet welcome. kibum turned his head as he found a slender girl stood behind him.

"oh! taemin! jonghyun oppa, jinki oppa hello! i'm really happy to see you all" lu guo giggled and clapped her hand. 

"oh yeah.. i totally forgot. i want to invite you all for a dinner. at minho oppa's restaurant! imy treat!" she chirped. 

minho's eyes got wide, disbelief "what? my restaurant? why?" minho asked. "hm? i dont know.. because i love you?" she giggled.

"okay oppas, i have a photoshoot right now. see you soon then?" then she drove away.

the rest of them sighed in relief. their shoulder relaxed instantly. and then kibum rolled his kitty-shaped eyes "ugh!!! why she show up again? ya! minho! do you know about this?" kibum asked, nearly shout. little bit annoyed because minho didn't tell him about lu guo.

minho rubbed his back "uh kibum.. i'm sorry.." is just words that came from minho's eyes. "guys.. stop it.. kibum please.. it's not that minho wanted her to be here, dont you minho?" jinki, surprisingly wisely, told them to stop. 

"i'm sorry kibum"

"yeah me too.. i'm sorry"

they smiled to each other. but then.. once again kibum rolled his eyes "i just.. i dont know.. i dont like her.. that annoying anorexic .. always sqeaking into my ears.. ugh god, please" 

and then the rest of them laughed heartily. except one...

lu guo... loves minho? 

with that thought. yuri's mind went fly away.

____________________

hola amiga! how's it?

kkkkk ^^

you all hate lu guo, dont you guys? 

because.. yeah.. me either!!

well.. actually, i'm dying to tell you guys why i is my chapter always short.

um.. because that's my capacity TT_TT

i'm sorry guys if i'm disappointing you..

i will work hard to make my readers, and subbies happy 

oh oh oh! and by the way!....

I LOVE YOU MY 37 SUBSCRIBERS! 

seriously.. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. thank you for being such a loyal readers :D 

i'm happy 

(naaawww i'm dying of laughter.. our minox's face is such a... XD)

(seriously.. eunhyuk's face.. represent my happiness TT_TT)