date (edited)

a crazy marriage of ours

the time passed so quickly as yuri lived in minho's mansion. she easily got bored. even sometimes she was asked the maids if she can help something in the kitchen, or even cleaning the rooms. but the answer always the same.. NO. 

one evening, she lazily laid down at the sofa in the main room. but later she heard  a engine sound outside. her face change so quickly. *yay! minho arrived!* like a child when her parents arrived, she approached the front door and opened it. and there he was, standing. "welcome home~!" she chirped. minho got in with cool atittude followed by yuri. minho took a peek to yuri and smirked "now you act like my wife and all. as long as i remembered you even shout at me that i'm younger than you so i cannot be your husband" he blabbered. yuri froze. "uhh.. that... uhh..." yuri bit her lips "it's just... i'm bored here" she bowed her head. a guilt radiance to his body immidiately. then for a second he brighten up again "get dress up and meet me here in 30 minutes" he said and walked upstairs. "eh?" yuri blinked her eyes. didn't understand why minho suddenly ask her for change her clothes. "qucikly!" he command. and she started to run to her room

-------------

"you late 7 minutes" said minho while looking at his watch. "mwoya? it's just seven minutes and you make it like i late for 3 hours" yuri pouted and then she crossed her arms. but minho seems not interest so he just walked away "whatever" he said "ya! wait for me!" yuri started following him.

 

minho started the engine with a strait face. when minho was driving, there was much silence in the car. yuri bit her lower lip. "uh.. minho" she called nervously. "where will we go?" minho raised his eyebrow "you really want to know?" yuri nodded slowly like a kid. minho smirked. why can this girl be so y and cute at the same time?! "you will know" he said. "oh... okay"

 

"THIS IS SO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD~~~!!!" she shouted. minho scoffed. she really do looks like a child. "amusement park! thank you sooooo much minho!!!" she started to ran everywhere, enjoying the wind. minho followed her with a teeny tiny sweet smile. he really like her like that. the enjoyful kwon yuri. lifeful kwon yuri. HIS kwon yuri.

yuri still running, when suddenly she spot a ride. a carousel. "minho-ya!" she waved at minho "let's try that one!" she pointed to the carousel. "if you want to..." minho shrugged "woohoo!" yuri ran to the carousel and started to pick the horses. until she found a white and brown horses. "let's ride this one! but you should ride on the white one!" yuri dragged minho to the white horse "why?" "because you will be my prince with the white horse" minho frozed. that sentences. someone once said that to him. that he will be her prince with the white horse.

he looked at her with concern eyes. it's always the same. he smiled. 

the carousel started to move. this kwon yuri kid and other kids scream in joy.

"you are 25 and yet you still act like you are 5" he said "i don't care. i haven't ride a carousel like for maybe 15 years!" she pouted, but scream again. 

15 years. such a long time for her. such a long time for little kwon yuri to lost her parents. to lost her families. to lost her house. and to lost her memories.

----------------------------

after 5 hours been in the amusement park. yuri and minho had done a lot of vehicle. and their tummy needs some foods. 

"minho-ya.. let's eat. i'm really hungry" she begged "you? hungry? with those body you still hungry?" minho teased "hey! i'm a human! i need a food too!" minho laughed. he really likes to teased his 'wife'. he thinks that pouting lips is so cute.

"okay." he finally said "yeah! that's my minho! let's go to mcdonald!!" when yuri started to walked off, minho pull her hand "no.. not here" and he dragged her to the car "what?! another place?! but i'm hungggrreeehhh!!!"

 

"whoa~" yuri's lips now as wide as her eyes when she saw a big gold building with a big 'GOLD RESTAURANT' in front of it. "m-minho... why are we here?" she poked him. 

another big building! why rich peoples have so many big buildings?!. 

minho scoffed. "you told me you hungry, so, this is the place" minho turn his head to yuri "WHAT?!!! this goddamn building is restaurant?!" minho nodded slowly "and actually it's my father's and he hired it to me" yuri's eyes got bigger and bigger. she pointed at the restaurant and then to minho, and then to the restaurant, and then to minho again "it's.... yours?" she whispered. 

i.. don't.. believe.. it..

minho nodded once again. and he pulled her arm to the glass door. every waiter and waitress in there bowed when minho passed them.

yuri looked at minho. this great man is her husband? 

yuri quickly shook her head. NO NO NO! she cannot FALL for him. it's a force marriage. a force feeling. so she CANNOT fall for him, can she?

yuri was dragged by minho into a private VVIP room at the restaurant. when they sat. a waitress came with a menus list. "what do you want to eat?" asked the younger man "uhm..." yuri poked her chin with her finger. but she put the menus down "minho.. can i eat uhm.. spaghetti? i uh.. kinda miss spaghetti.. hehe" she smile shyly. will minho grant her wish? "will do. bring us the italian and the oldest wine we have". the waitress bowed and went away. yuri wondering around. still didn't believe this fancy castle restaurant is minho's. 

minutes passed by when their foods came. a hot, mouth-watering italian food was in front of her. yuri froze on her spot. "what are you waiting for?" yuri blinked "we can eat this?" she asked. minho laughed. but yuri still blinking. "of course you can eat it. go on. dig in" "o-okay..."

yuri took her first bite of her spaghetti. again. this foods brought her to the sky. "sooooo... goooooodddd!! hogod!" she mumbled mouth-fully. and then she took a piece of pizza and eat it. "oh. my goodness! the cheese melt in my mouth! so delicious!!!!" she now really in cloud nine.

yuri continuesly eat her food happily. "it's so good" is the sentence that always came from .

she ate sloppily. but minho didn't care. as long as kwon yuri happy. he also happy.

--------------

 

"wow~! your room is such a comfy~~~!" they entered minho's offfice at gold restaurant. 

the room is big, neat, and somfortable. white mixed with black and grey makes the room look so clean and chill. 

"what do you do in here mostly, minho?" yuri asked while she open door by door. there is bathroom.. bathroom again.. kitchen?!... bedroom...  "minho! there is a bedroom in you office?" 

"of course"

"what for?"

"for we sleep. tonight."

"we sleep here tonight?"

"yeah"

"but there is just one bedroom....."

"exactly"

"oh.... wait...... WHAT?"

-----------------

hey guys! yeah! indieS' back!! i'm sorry it took so long time to me to update. and for my lovely subbies and readers. HERE'S MY COMEBACK FOR YOUUU~~!!! love you so mucho guyyyssss