a sudden appereance of him

a crazy marriage of ours

"yuri-ya~! it's late.. stop cleaning and go home!" an old guy command yuri to go home. yuri stopped cleaning the tables and got ready to go to her flat "yuri-ya! you can take the leftover chicken if you want" the old man said "ah ne! thank you very much mr. Han!" said yuri bowed and smiled "i will go now! bye mr.Han" she waved, and the old man waved also. smiling, she walked home, holding the leftover chicken "yayay! i dinner chicken for tonight!" she cheered herself. *mommy! i'm eating chicken tonight, what are you eating now at heaven?* she dialogue with her mother in her minf, hoping her mother will heard her. 

after a 30 minutes long walk, she arrived at her little tiny flat "i'm home!" she said, but no one reply as always. he approached her mother's photo and it "mommy! rest enough ne?" she smiled. 

yuri just wanted to turned off her lamp, but someone banging the door with force "yah! i know you are there! open the door now!" a big voice came out from back at the door. yuri put her glasses on and open the door, then she found out 2 civilians standing in front of her. she can feel her hand shivering "hey ugly, repay your debts now, it's not even half of it, and your time is up now" the civilian said coldly "w-what? b-but i-i haven't got enough m-money" yuri replied, stuttered "i don't care if you got the money or not! i just care about you should pay all the debts right now!" he shouted. yuri closed her eyes, scared. "p-please mister, i will repay it..uhh.. t-tomorrow! i swear! tomorrow!" yuri begged, her eyes started getting teary. "no way ! you always say next month, next week, and now tomorrow! but what the is that! you never repay you in' debts!" the shouted in front of yuri's face. "hah! there's no use to shouting at this , let's get something in this house!" the tinier civilian said, and they started to entered yuri's house and ruffled her stuffs. "please misters, no.. n-not my house!" yuri started to cry. she fell onto her knees. really don't know what to do.

the civilians took yuri's bags, frame, and futon. but when they want to exit from yuri's house. a white porsche honked in front of them. the light from the car blind them. a tall siluet came fron the car, and started talking with a deep voice "yah.. put her stuffs back" he said. but the civilian and yuri still can't see him because of the light. "who are you, and why the hell you ordering us around" the older civilian said "i will pay all her debts, so put that in' stuff down" he stated, half shout "well, okay" the civilian said. the tall man handing them a bags of money. and the civilian quickly run.

yuri still sitting there, shocked.. yet confused. he don't know any relation. but why this man pay all her debts? "w-who are you" she asked, hiding her face with her hair. still scared. maybe this man is evil too.. who knows?. the tall siluet started to walk forward to yuri. yuri's lips trembled, scared yet don't care whatever will happen now. 

"hey kwon yuri" the man said. yuri lifted her head and now she can see him clearly.

instead of a tall, mean, and ugly man. yuri saw a handsome face, with a dark skin, and a small face man standing in front of him

"w-who are you?" she asked carefully. but instead of a reply, he took yuri's hand "h-hey mister, w-w-what are you doing" her eyes got bigger, and struggle a bit. but then the handsome man stared at her coldly "what else? i will take you to my house" he explained. his husky, deep voice secretly tickling yuri's cheeks. "w-why you take me? i.. i live here.. i-in this house" she said, still confused what happening "no longer.. because my house will be yours too.." he smirked. "huh?" yuri blinked. the man burst into laughter. yuri more and more confused. but then the man stop his laughter and stared at her again "you really didn't get it, did you?" he said, eagerly smirked "w-what--" "i just bought you with that money.." he simply said. a long pause happened, before yuri got for what's just happened "w-wait..wait wait wait.." she said, while held her head. feeling dizzy. "you.. you just bought me...... w-why the hell did you do that?" she stared at him dibelief "because you will be my wife.." "YOUR WIFE?!" "yeah.." after hearing it. yuri broke onto the floor. and then.. everything's gone pitch black

----------------------------------------------------

hello readers and subbies.. welcome to my new fanfic starring YURI and MINHO! yay! i know this is a shot chapter, but this is the part of it. kkkk.. anyway, i hope you enjoy my fanfic.

PLS DO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! I WILL LOVE IT, A LOT. 

thank you ^^