8

True Love

Well guys!!! sorry for the late late late update !!! ive been busy for a while so I cant update! mianhe!!! well heres your update!


No one POV

MORNING

Donghae woke up ,sunlight streaming on his face, he patted the space next to him  empty.  he opened his eyes and got up. Getting ready for the day, he went straight to his en suite to shower and dress up.

While showering , last night's event came to his mind , he smiled at the thought . Making love to hyukjae once again , securing me in his arms, the kiss,the touch. How he missed those. 

He went out and got dressed for work. he goes straight to the kitchen to grab something to eat. he passed by the dining room and saw hyukjae talking to someone more like arguing he went closer and who he was arguing with. Hyoyeon

DONGHAE POV

Well, What do I expect ? What happened last night was just to blow his stream off? yeah right. I went in the dining room , they were so busy arguing that they did'nt even notice me.

"Looks like there's trouble in paradise , huh? " I spoke sarcastically. arm crossed in my chest while leaning at the door frame. they both turned to look at me "Good Morning"

" Hae, this isnt what it looks -"  Hyukjae interjected.

" Oppa, you dont have to explain anything to him" hyoyeon said mockingly while looking at me..

Hyukjae glared at her and then turned to me again.

" she's right  Hyukjae , you dont have to explain anything , after all I'm just your wife" I said smoothly  "well I guess , I better get going ,  Ciao" I turned around and walked away .

I grabbed my bag and went straight to my car. once inside I sighed 

" You've done it hae! good job ! you just kicked the out of her perch!'"  I thought to myself trying to calm my nerves . A few second later, I started the engine and drive off to work.

MEANWHILE......

HYUKJAE POV

Damn It! Why did he have to witness that? I glared at the woman who's the cause of it all. 

"You happy now? " I said menacingly " you had your fun now hyoyeon , now leave!" 

" Oh? Im not contented yet hyukjae ," She said seductively ( or more like greasy, disgusting!)

" then what the hell do you want ? huh" I said my voice rising angrily.

" You know what I want Oppa ! get a divorce with donghae and come with me, is that so hard ? I know you love me?" 

"You're CRAZY , why would I want a like you?" I got up and grabbed her arm " Stop bo`thering us! and I swear , You wont see another day huh!"  then I let go of her and leave.

No One POV

As donghae arrived at the shop he was bombarded by sungmin . he tried to brush him off but all his efforts are useless.

"now tell me did something hot happened last night ? tell me tell me " Sungmin said excitedly.

"yes! something happened  last night !, Happy now? " donghae said defeated.

" You see ! I told you !" then he looked at donghae " yah! why is your face so grim? something happened after that?"

donghae sighed " well actually, I was happy but this morning , hyoyeon showed up" sungmin's eyes widen at the statement .

"tell me what happened , and I want every details " sungmin said . donghae told him the story .

" why does the have to show up after you and hyukjae had a meaningful evening? Aish this is so frustraiting" Sungmin exclaimed.

"Yah ! why are you more frustrated than I am . anyways I have an Appointment with jae later on he's my OB from now on and said  I should have a check up today. " donghae said

" That's good , Its been 3 weeks after you had your so called vacation and you havent got a proper check-up ever since, just say Hi to Jae for me." 

"okay ! bye" donghae hugged sungmin and left.

While driving to the clinic , Donghae's phone rang , It was hyukjae.

"Yoboseyo.! " he answered

"where are you? I'm in the cafe right now and you're not here " Hyukjae asked

"Out"

"answer me properly donghae!"

"I think it's none of your business on where I go off to, Im hanging up"  then he hung up.

after a few minutes of driving he arrived at the clinic. 

" I have an appointment with Dr. Jung Jaejoong"  he said smiling 

" oh , your'e Mr. Lee Donghae , Dr. Jung is expecting you , you can come in now" the secretary said smiling

"thank you"

He went in the waiting room , and was welcomed by jaejoong.

"Donghae ! How are you ? have you been well? " jaejoong said happily while hugging donghae

"I'm Ok, , thanks jae" donghae said warmly

"OH , I almost forgot congratulations on your first baby"

"thank you jae!"

"Shall we start? and By the way where's your husband?" Asked jae looking around

" Umm , well ?" donghae said uneasy he bit hisl lips

then at that moment someone came in.

"Sorry , I'm Late , I'm his husband"

donghae turned to look it was hyukjae smiling 

"H-hyukjae?"


 

Im really really really sorry for not updating for so long well the reasons are I have summer class and I had a very annoying writer's block so hope you understand , Critisicms and comments are very much welcome !!! Saranghae!!!!<3 XDDDDD

credits to whoever owns the pic!