3

True Love

"No, hyuk this child is mine" hae said fiercely , anger shown on his face.

"Ours , I refuse to be a father of a child that only shares his time on a weekend basis " hyuk said , seriousness shown on his stoic face

"Im serious Hyuk, I'd rather raise this child alone than being with you , who divides his time with his mistress" 

" Mistress? how many times have I told you-"

" I demand a divorce"

"Well , I'm afraid you cant do that, hae"  then he showed  Donghae a Document.

"What's this?"

" Read it " 

Donghae read it and was shocked at the contents.

"this cant be-"

"Yea hae, your fathers company is near bankrupt and without me, all of your father's asset will be gone"

Hae was speechless. he cant believe it ,Is Hyukjae really this ruthless?

"Do  you want that Hae?"

"What do you want Hyukjae? he said softly , its like all his strength was taken away from him.

" Simple , You and Our Child in Our House"

" And my father's company?"

"Will be back to normal, So do you agree?"

"yes, but I cant go back-"

"your work and apartment is already terminated"

"what the-? you!"

"thank you "

"I'll go back to work , I have a lot to finish"  he stood up and was about to leave when hyuk grab his arm

" you only have 1 hour to do your business, got that?" he whispered huskily to hae

"go to hell"  hae cursed through his teeth

then hyuk let go of hae ,he went back to the shop to say good bye .

"i did'nt expect you to be here" mr kim said smiling

hae smiled " i just want to say thank you and bid you goodbye before i leave "

" It' s okay donghae, you dont have to- , I'm sorry to lose you here but I think your husband really needs you  "

donghae smiled, and hugged mr kim

"thank you and goodbye mr.kim" he said wholeheartedly

" thank you too, visit me some time okay?"  

"okay"  then he left and went to his apartment where hyukjae is waiting for him, only now did he notice that hyukjae was wearing an armani suit,embarassing as it is but he's husband look so hot standing there!!, seeing the man , he just wants to run and be in his embrace but he cant, he opened the door and hyukjae followed him.

"do you want anything to eat? hyukjae asked

"none, I've lost my appetite" he said and went straight to his room , purposely ignoring his husband , fearing he might do something he'll regret. he took his clothes off, and went to the bathroom to have a quick shower . he felt relaxed whent the water hits his skin, his hands went to his stomach, this is where his child is.

some would think that it is impossible, even he! himself could not believe it . it's a miracle that really changed his life

FLASHBACK

It has been 1 week that he experience continues vomiting and diziness, so he decided to have a check up.

"Mr. Lee Donghae , I believe we have  news for you." Dr. Henry said 

"what is it doc?  Am I sick?" Hae said nervously

"No , Donghae -shii, Actually you are 2 weeks pregnant"

Hae was stunned,  He's Pregnant?

"It's like a miracle though, we discovered that you have a womb in your reproductive system, Congratulations Sir"

Impossible ! he cant believe it! so he decided that he have to see it himself, he went to a drugstore and bought a pregnancy test,

he went home and did the test, he was about to check the result when hyukjae came in their room. a conversation that ended up to a heated argument. he was sitting on the edge of the bed , then he remembered to check the pregnancy test, two lines appeared in the indicator , half of him was happy , but half of was sad. 

"I'm sorry my child, I'm sorry that your parents are like this" he clutched the rectangular object.and cried

END OF FLASHBACK

He got out of the shower. and dressed in jeans and a v-neck shirt.

He got out of his room with his bag . hyukjae took his bag and they went to the car that would take them to the airport, where hyukjae's private jet awaits. 

Donghae and Hyukjae settled in the backseat ,  Donghae was currently looking at the car window when Hyukjae gve him a brown paper bag.

"What's this ? " he asked

"food, you need to eat"

"I told you-"

"You should eat,  you're pregnant "

He took it and ate in silence , 

"Now his worried about me huh"   He thought sarcastically

They arrived at the airport and went to the jet, after they settled , donghae closed his eyes , he made no attempt of conversation , he intended to, he wants to think for awhile , now that they are going back to seoul , to his father , her brother, his husband's mistress.......

 

 

.hope you like it! criticisms are very welcome ;)))))