11 (revised version)

True Love

No One's POV

Donghae was cooking dinner for him and Hyukjae when Sungmin called.

"Hyung " Donghae Greeted

"Hae , He's back, Kyuhyun's Back" Sungmin said shakily crying

I was stunned in place, yes we had the same problem but mine is just a misunderstanding while Sungmin's just a bit more complicated than mine. I can hear his sobs on the phone. ! I know he's strong but I'm scared that he might do something stupid.

"H-Hyung don't cry, Where are you? " I said calming him down but failing " Yah! Lee Sungmin ! Where are you ? I'll go and get you"

"I-Im (sob) at (sob) the(sob) Cafe said Sungmin

"okay, stay there " said donghae cutting the line hurrily

He went straight upstairs to their room to get his jacket , wallet and car key then he rushed downstairs. Hyukjae is in the living room watching T.V  when he saw Donghae in a hurry he stood up 

"Hae, What's wrong?" asked hyukjae 

"Sungmin , I have to fetch him" said donghae , Hyukjae stopped him grabbing his wrist.

"I'll come with you" said Hyukjae " wait here , I'll just get my jacket" donghae nodded

Donghae was waiting at the car feeling uneasy when Hyukjae went out. He went near donghae and hugged him.

"I told you to wait inside, because it's freezing here" said hyukjae concerned caressing donghae's hair

"But Sungmin hyung , he might do something stupid , I'm scared" said donghae leaning in Hyukjae's chest

"Okay, let's go" 

they broke off their hug and got in the car , after a 30 minutes drive they arrived at the cafe. Donghae rushed over when he saw that the cafe was already closed good thing the doors are not locked.

"HYUNG! WHERE ARE YOU? HYUNG" called Donghae Hyukjae came in .

"Hae, let's go to your office maybe he's there" said hyukjae , Donghae nodded and rushed over to their office he looked around then he saw Sungmin curled up in the corner, they both went near him.

"HYUNG! HYUNG! " said donghae shaking sungmin who passed out.

"Get him on my back" said Hyukjae

Donghae helped Hyukjae get sungmin on his back, then they went in the car and drove away to the hospital. Without their knowledge another car was behind them .


Kyuhyun POV

What happened to him ? Why is he carried like that? I followed His brother's car. After a few minutes they stopped at a nearby hospital. They rushed him in . I waited for a few minutes so that I can sneak in , some would say that he's too sensitive to be like that but in truth It was all my fault.

Flashback

After he walked away , I thought for a minute and followed him and of course his car is not there so I went to his apartment. I knocked but no one answered I tried my luck at getting his key from the nearby flower pot , and found it. I unlocked the door and entered no one was at the living room so I checked his room. And I saw him there curled upon his bed sobbing, i went near him.

"Min" I called out to him. he looked up eyes widen 

"what are you doing here" he asked shaking he backed off from me until he hit the headboard. he looked so fragile at that moment , and in the spur of the moment my eyes darkened and I realized I was already on top of him. ravishing him and he was crying .

THE MORNING AFTER.......

I woke up feeling a persons body shivering beside me, It was sungmin. He looked at me with fear in his eyes and " How could you do this to me?". I replied to him smirking " you looked able last night" I got up and put on my clothe as he just stared at me menacingly with tears in his eyes. " by the way it was a great breakup , dont blame me though, after all you enjoyed it, Goodbye sungmin" 

after that....

I broke him 


Sorry for the late, late ! update (and it's a bit crappy!)! As you can see on my status I am experiencing writer's block and School work is making me crazy!!!!  :(  so to all my patient and lovable subbies!!! Thank you very much !!! for supporting this fic, again as always comments and critiscisms are very welcome!!