12

True Love

Kyuhyun POV

It was not my intention to break up with him and neither was my intention to break him, yes! I admit it, I broke him and still breaking him. And I also admit that I'm a coward , My parents did'nt agree with our relationship from the start and I was selfish enough to no tell him and make him believe a fantasy that everything about our relationship is perfect. The girl that I was with at the day of our supposedly romantic date was really my fiance , I was arranged to be married by my parents and I intentionally let him see that for me to easily break it off with him . Cliche as it seems but hey! I have no choice and I at that TIME was not thinking smart as I usually do.

Now, Here I am like the "pabo" I was at that day watching him sleep in a ing hospital bed pale and almost lifeless. How did I get here?  good question, cheap as it looks but I paid the attending nurse to let me in his room while his brother went home to get his things. 

I still love him and will keep loving him until he forgives me. I'll fight for him and not push him like I did before. He wont be a replacement , Oh no he wont! I never did marry that girl nor did I obey my Parents. But it wont be enough.......

 

No one's  POV

Donghae rushed to the hospital from Sungmin's apartment, he's scared that when sungmin wakes up without him there he might fall into a nervous breakdown again and he wont let that happen. His hands are shaking as he fiddle with the sleeves of his coat looking at the car window

" He'll be fine "  Hyukjae said as he entertwine donghae's hands with his and kiss it.

" Hyung , H-He was there everytime for me and now I cant do anything for him " he said as tears started falling.

" hush love, everthing is gonna be alright don't stress yourself too much, you must also think about yourself and our baby , Okay?" cooed hyukjae 

AFTER 15 MINUTES they arrived at the hospital. the couple was walking in the hallway....

"Hyuk , I forgot to buy fruits for hyung " said donghae stopping abruptly

" Then I'll buy them ,and you go on ahead "

"okay , thank you" 

Hyukjae kissed donghae's forehead and left. Donghae arrived at the sungmin's room and was surprised to see a familiar face in the room standing next to His hyung's bed.

"Kyuhyun? What are you doing here?" said donghae fiercely

Kyuhyun turned to look at the source of the voice and saw donghae standing at the door.

"Hae ?" said a weak voice and both Kyuhyun and Donghae looked at sungmin.Sungmin was looking at them teary eyed," Can you leave is for a moment?"

"But...He's here?"  donghae protested wanting to punch the life out of kyuhyun.

"I'll call you, if there is something...please I can handle it"

"Okay" then donghae left the room, sungmin then looked at kyuhyun  

"Min, How are ---" 

"What are you doing here? I told you to leave me alone, you left me then you came back like nothing ing happened!!! for What? huh? to ruin me again? " sungmin said angrily tear falling endlessly from his eyes .

"I didnt mean to--"

"you did'nt mean ?what? have I not hurt enough kyu ? for 2 years kyu, I suffered 2 in years just to put myself back togethe-"

"I'm Sorry okay??!! Im so sorry, for messing up, for ruining you, for everything but please!!! believe me that I came back for you, and I promise, NO I will work hard to bring you back in my life because I dont want to lose you again."

"you lost me 2 years ago Kyu! and to think that you want me back?!! Why? because I'm OK again ? because ---" Kyuhyun hurriedly kissed sungmin cutting him off. sungmin pushed kyuhyun with all his strength and when kyuhyun broke off the kiss, sungmin's palm landed on kyuhyun's cheek. sungmin's breathing was labored, Kyuhyun held his cheek and looked at sungmin.

"Leave me alone KYU!!  Why cant you le---..! "

"Cant you see? min I can't !! for the last 2 years I hated myself for leaving you? for the last 2 years I almost got crazy cause wherever I go ,I think of you!! and it's because I LOVE YOU LEE SUNGMIN"

Sungmin stared at him his whole body shaking from crying  "please leave kyu , I'm tired from all this" Sungmin whispered as he shook his head.

"Sungmin please..."

"LEAVE! " sungmin shouted

"I'll come back tomo--"

"Don't bother just please! leave me alone" Kyuhyun walked to the door but before he go, he took one last look at sungmin and left. When sungmin saw kyuhyun left the room he immediately burst into tears. Donghae who currently went in when he saw kyuhyun leave rushed to sungmin's side and hugged him. 

"Why Hae? Why now?" sungmin asked

"I dont know, I'm Sorry I dont know" Donghae said crying as he saw his brother hurting..

"I still love HIM, hae...." Donghae hugged sungmin tighter.

 

After a few minutes... Hyukjae walked in the room, He saw sungmin again asleep with donghae sitting beside him, holding his hand.He walked to donghae's side put the fruits in the bedside table and grabbed to sit next to his wife.Donghae feeling his husbands presence hugged hyukjae as soon as hyukjae sat down. 

"Did something happened? " Asked Hyukjae worried as he wrapped his arms around his wife.

"Kyuhyun was here earlier.. he talked to hyung and after that I saw hyung crying again,he kept asking me why? but I dont know how to answer him, I could'nt do anything... "

"Hae look at me" said hyukjae lifting donghae's chin " Sungmin is strong, believe in him hmm? I already called Heechul he said he would go here first thing in the morning , so don't worry okay? " Donghae nodded and looked at his hyung


Kyuhyun POV

As soon as I went out of the room, My Heart fell.He cried again and the worst  He want's me to leave. But I dont want to , No I wouldnt do that without a fight.I'll fight for him.I'll make him come back to me, and I'll do it right this time. 

I was already in my car when my phone rang..It's Changmin

" Hello Min?"

"Kyu, Yunho hyung said you can come to work tomorrow, the sooner the better, How's sungmin?"

"He's at the hospital right now"

"What!!! dude you told me you're gonna woo him, what did you do?"

"He had a breakdown and fainted , I guess from the trauma and shock"

"You got a long way to go, kyu I guess I'll just inform Jaejoong hyung about that, I'll see you at work then "

"yeah , bye"  I put my phone in the dashboard and drive off from the hospital, Tomorrow, Tomorrow will be the start, I'll make him fall in love with me again.

 

 


First of all , I would like to say sorry for the long wait and for the short chapter, I'm still getting back on my feet and my school work is loaded but anyways I hope that after this update I could have another update since My' writter's block hasnt completely left yet keke!! and Again for the readers and the subscriber who waited patiently for a year  for this update THANK YOU SO SO MUCH!!!! from the bottom of my heart!!! comments and criticisms are still welcome guyss!!! !!