4

True Love

"Good Evening , Master Donghae"

Donghae returned the greeting and gave James (their butler) a faint smile, he slid in the passenger seat while hyukjae crossed the other side of the vehicle and slipped in beside him. within minutes James eased the car forward leaving the airport.  The atmosphere in the car was so quiet , Donghae wanted to start a topic of conversation , only to discard. 

Why pretend , anyways? Donghae thought

 

  (the front)

 (The back)

 (interior)

 (their Bedroom)

 

The Lee Mansion is one of the Prestigous Landmark in Seoul. The interior of the house has A vast recieving are , it has 10 rooms oneof them is The master Bedroom that has an ensuite (means A door to another room ^_^) , A functional room that can occupy 250 persons ( room where they do parties, occasions) , and an infinity pool at the back. the highlight of the house is that You can have a view of the city.

The car drew to a halt in front of the portico of the house. Hyukjae got out first than Donghae, Donghae was behind Hyukjae while he disable the security system . He swung the double doors open and donghae came in beside him.

" I will serve refreshments" said james as he enable again the security system and lock the doors.

"not for me" Donghae said  softly with a smile and  then he turned to hyukjae " I'll have a room of my own" 

"no " hyukjae said 

"What do you mean no?"

"I think my answer is clear enough'

"I dont want sleep with you"

"Okay , then only for tonigh-"

"Not any night ! Hyukjae!"   donghae screeched , then he went upstairs to his desired room ( the Ensuite of the Masters bedroom).  after he had settled in , he changed to comfortable clothing then he went to bed  , maybe because he's pregnant or he's just tired because the moment his head touches the pillow within minutes he drifted off to dreamland


MORNING.........

Donghae slowly opened his eyes , his eyes widened when he realized that he was in the Master Bedroom . the large bed the interiors , nothing much has changed then his memories of this room came flooding in ....

"vivid, magical, shameless"

He flinched when he felt a movement beside him, the movement was caused by his husband that is now awake...

"Good Morning"  Hyukjae greeted

"How the hell did I get here?" Donghae asked sourly

"Isnt it Obvious, you were asleep-"

"So you carried me here? Damn you! You  have no right-"

"Yes, I have every right ,Hae"

then Donghae scrambled off  the bed ,Unfortunately Hyukjae was fast enough  and grabbed his arm .

"Let me go , Damnnit"!

"No!"  he struggled but failed and now he's on hyukjae's lap, His Face is close to hyukjae , too close!, hyukjae caught his chin slowly moving closer until.....

"Stop! " Hae refused "please stop!" 

The rejection hit hyukjae pretty hard , and it only got worse when he saw a tear escaped Donghae's eyes.

with incredible gentleness, he wiped hae's tears then he moved his hand to his cheek  and then down to hae's stomach, examining it, their child grows there slowly gaining strength to face the world .

Hae looked at hyukjae ,  this moment was supposed to be sweet  if not for their situation right now.

then hyukjae looked up to hae .

"Want to have a shower with me?" he said

"I dont think so" Hae said 

Hyukjae dont know Why?, Donghae refused him so easily like this.

Hae left the room in a jiffy, leaving hyukjae shocked.

Hyukjae pulled his hair in frustration " Damnnit!"

 

 

 

 

>Sorry for the late and not so good update but I hope you will like it

>and to answer your question, Hyukjae is NOT CHEATING!  Stay tuned to know more :)

> credits to whoever owns that photo! thanks