Our first date!...Well sorta

Rynia: book one

 

“Do you always stay in here” Seung-hyun’s voice interrupted my silence.

“Do I always stay in the parlor?-yes it is quiet in here” I replied in a slightly sarcastic voice.

He laughed amused of my sarcasm and took a seat across from mine. I was reading a book. It was quite old, the first addition to be exact. My Grandfather collected books throughout his long life. I don’t know really what year he was born. He says it’s been to long that he has forgotten.

“Why don’t you go out or something instead of staying in here” Seung-hyun smirked at me.

“Well because as the Rynia I am not allowed to go out really, Grandfather would never allow it”

He grabbed my hand and pulled me up from the chair.

“Hey! I sai...”

“What ever he doesn’t know won’t kill him”

“I thought you hated me”

“I do but that doesn’t mean I have to be bored with you”

I silently gave up in resisting and went along with it. He opened the window and jumped out. He landed it without a problem. He didn’t even bend his knees as he landed. One of the perks about being a vampire.

I looked out the window. It was far down; I never jumped out the window before. In fact I never went anywhere without telling my Grandfather. If I get caught I am sure to be in trouble.

“Come on idiot!” Seung-hyun yelled impatiently.

“Okay-Okay” I yelled back

I tried to grip my hand on the window seal, but I couldn’t quite grasp it. I can land it! Can’t I?  I slowly climbed out the window tiring to passion myself to where I could just jump.

I bent my knees in passion.

“Ugh...Come on!” He yelled.

My foot slipped and I fell down the two stories. I didn’t even land on my feet, but on my .

“ow..ow” I said as I got up.

Seung-hyun laughed so hard I thought he was going to die of laughter.

“Haha…You idiot you can’t even jump out a damn window” I could barley understand him through his laughing.

We walked through a bunch of trees and bushes for about fifteen minutes until we arrived at the gate.

 We checked the gate for security guards. Strange there was none. He jumped over the tall gate and stood on top of it.

“Can you jump over the gate?” Asking sarcastically to make fun of me. It pissed me off.

“yes actually I can- my father taught me” I said sound like a smart .

I bent my knees and jumped in the air and landed on the gate. He grabbed my hand and pulled me down. I landed on my again.

“You just can’t jump down”

He started to walk down the side walk leaving me on the concrete on my .  I stood up walking slowly behind him. He stopped; I guess waiting for something.

“Well? Show me around” He yelled back at me.

“What? You dragged me out to show you around?”

“Well if I am marrying you I am going to have to live here. So show me around”

Damn he is so persistent. I ran up to him so that we were side by side.

“Well I guess we can go this way to downtown Seoul, but it’s going to take awhile to get there so we might want to get a taxi”

Seung bent down and patted me on the head.

“You truly are a stupid little boy such a kid”

He pulled me up on his back and started to run. In no more than a second we arrived in Downtown Seoul. It was so fast I didn’t even see anything.

He dropped me off his back and again I landed on my . But I was so amazed that I really didn’t care.

“Okay where to next?”

I stood up still tiring to recuperate myself.

“What?...Oh umm over there I guess” I said pointing at a store that was over crowded with many people. Screaming and yelled and some high school girls yelling.

“I haven’t really been here myself, except maybe once with my Mother” I added.

Seung turned around a gave me a aggravated stare.

“What the hell kid! You haven’t been here?”

“No! again I am not allowed to leave!”

He sighed and began to walk off without me. I wish I hated him like he hated me, But I didn’t…I don’t love him…But I didn’t hate him.

I have a task and important task! I am determined. To make him fall in love with me. He had walked pretty far from me.

“Hey! Wait up!” I yelled running to him.

We walked down the side walk side by side. It was crowed and everyone stared at us. A couple of girls stopped up and even asked us if we had colored contacts on. Of course we told them yes. A couple of old ladies stopped us and told us how handsome we were.

I never was complimented by humans before. It was strange; I felt strange all I could smell was blood. I wanted a taste so bad.

I reached in my pocket for a extra blood pill I had. ! I was out there wasn’t any. Hunger started to overcome me. It got hazy. A young lady passed me and all I wanted to do was grab and bite her.

Help Me Please!

I grabbed on to Seung’s black shirt clinging.

“H-help m-me please” I couldn’t talk I was too hungry.  

“ kid! What’s wrong?” He asked obviously unaware of the fact that I was hungry.

I let go of his shirt. I couldn’t take it any longer I had to eat. I started to walk to a old women walking her dog. Her back was turned so it would make it easy for me to take her. I started to reach for her. I felt someone grabbed my waist with both hands and pull me in to an alley way.

“! You’re hungry” Seung panicked

“You don’t have any pills?” He started to feel around in his pocket “I don’t have any either”

It was just becoming night. He looked around and then looked at his arm.

He lifted his arm to his mouth and bit hard into is wrist blood started to cover his arm. He held out his arm to my mouth.

“Drink!”

I couldn’t do it I can’t drink another vampires blood. A pure blood for that fact.

“Drink it damn it!”

“I-I cant it will be too good…I wouldn’t be able to stop”

Every time I spoke I felt as if the hunger was getting worse. I needed to eat and fast.

I saw Seung blood off his arm to where it was over filling his mouth he grabbed my head by my hair and pulled me up to his lips pushing them together.

He released his mouth full of blood into my mouth. I could feel a drip of blood run down my mouth. When our lips detached he did the same thing again. Releasing the blood into my mouth. It tasted so good so pure, I wanted more and more.

From the corner of my eye I could see and black car stop. I was dizzy and my hearing was faint. Seungri got out of the car and ran to me. All I saw was his mouth move. I was lifted up by Seung-hyun.

After that it went dark.

I woke up in my bed. Cleaned with new clothes on. No one was around. I felt refreshed and healthy like a new person.

I lifted my covers reveling my feet blemish free. I placed my feet on the ground and stood up.

Where is everyone? I thought.

I opened my door leading to the hallway. It was empty no maid nor butlers. I walked down to the parlor. Empty.

I continued to walk to my grandfather’s study. There was a dim light at his door were his door was cracked a bit.

“You fool!” I heard my grandfather’s voice yell.

“Do you know how worried I was!-How dare you bring Ji-yong outside”

I walked up to the door looking through the small crack. There was my mother and father, aunt and uncle, Grandmother and Seungri.

“I apologize Grandfather but…”

“No! He is a Rynia he is important to our kind, if something happens to him then our whole race will be distraught”  

I can’t let Seung take all the blame. I opened the door and walked myself in.

“Ah! Ji-yong you shouldn’t be out of bed” Yelled Seungri speeding towards me.

“ I am fine- Grandfather it is my fault don’t yell at Seung-hyun I wanted to go into the city…”

“Enough Ji-yong go back to rest your weak” He motioned Seungri to bring me back to my room.

“No! Grandfather Its my fault don’t yell at him for my mistake.”

I was straining myself and my Grandfather could tell.

“Fine-Fine!” he yelled

“Go rest Ji-yong! I will forgive both of you this time but next time you leave without my permission I will punish you both do you understand”

“yes grandfather” I said bowing

“leave” He demanded still a bit angry.

We both left the room.

“Wow..That was close” I said in relief

“You dumb kid” Seung was angry why?

“You stupid kid why did you do that!?- Next time stay out of it!”

His eyes were scary this time. He walked past me angry and walked down the dark hallway until he disappeared in the darkness.

Why Is he so mad?     

 

 

 

 

AN: Finally a longer chapter lol! I tired to make it longer I think I did it XD please enjoy this chapter of "Rynia" wait for the next chapter 

to see what happens! 

(be sure to check out some of my other stories as well if you haven't already! (/^_^)/ !!!!!)