Tempting Scent

Rynia: book one

There was scent in the air. Delicious. It was the smell of blood so tempting. Debating of how strong  the scent, it was about a mile away, someone must have cut themselves.

It was tempting but I had to resist. We vampires live off blood pills. We eat them when we are hungry  or craving blood. It doesnt taste as good but we can't harm humans.

I was sitting in the one of the large parlors in the house. Dark with just a small lamp and candle filling the room with light in a small corner.

*knock-knock*

The door started to open.

"Master Ji-yong your parents and Grandfather need to see who this minute"

it was Seungri my personal butler, obviously a vampire as well, with those dark hungry red eyes.

"Yes" I said standing up.

When I walked passed him he bowed. I couldn't help but laugh a bit it was unnecessary, but I couldn't do anything about it.

When I approached my grandfather's office two men in the black suits greeted me.

"Lord Rynia" they said while bowing.

i hated that nickname more then anything. Don't get me wrong there is really nothing i can do about it.

They opened the office doors. 

I saw my grandfather at his desk with his arms under his chin and elbows on the table. My grandmother on his left side with her hand on his shouler ,and my parents sitting on the red velvet seats. 

My mother is beautiful she has long black hair and red plump lips and looks as if she is only 18 and my father is handsome and young with black hair and glowing skin. You could tell that they were blood related they look the same like they were opposites.

My grandfather is young as well. Not one grey hair was on his body he had black hair as well. my Grandmother on the other hand was young as well but had blonde gold hair. I could see their blood red eyes lusting.

My grandfather stood up. 

"Ah! Ji-yong-sit down" he pointed to a purple velvet chair right next to my parents. I walked to the chair and my parents stood up as well and bowed. 

Ha! Even my own parents have to bow to me, I am not King. But a Rynai vampire. I might as well be though. Vampires from all around treat me like one.

"Good day Mother...Father" 

"good morning dear"

"good morning son"

They sat back down and I took my seat as well.

"Okay Ji-yong I have some news for you it is really important as well" 

Important? Everything that's has something to do with me is important.

"What is it Grandfather?"

He sighed then a short long pause. I looked over at my parents they had their heads down.

"you my not like the idea, but you are to be married Ji-yong"