Happiness

Rynia: book one

 

Seung-hyun POV:

I looked at him, with a terrified look in his eyes I have to admit he was cute. It was his innocents that made him cute. I picked up my cup almost empty except for one last sip collecting gradually at the bottom and finished it.

He was looking out the window of the plane. Fascinated with what the world had to offer. I have seen it a million times, But him; this is the first time he has seen it and I enjoyed looking at him, relish the sky.

“Hey Seung check this out it’s so cool!” He called out to me with a huge smile on his face. I rolled my eyes and walked over there to the small window.

“This? I have seen it a million times, unlike you I can leave the house, but yeah it is really cool” I said bragging.

My nose wiped against his soft black hair, it smelled of roses I love that scent. I continued to slowly bury my nose in his head. He didn’t even notice, always oblivious to things even though they are plain to see. But that is one of the things that make him innocent, one of the things that make him cute.

I tussled his hair and went to go sit back down. No later than a minute he comes to sit by me.

“Hey you know- those purple roses that are in the garden were planted by my grandmother and mother in honor of my birth” He said looking up at him with is beautiful purple eyes.

Did he see me in the garden that day? Have I been caught? He smiled at me. He had a beautiful smile.

“Is-is that so” I replied “I don’t like roses so why are you telling me this?” I asked tiring to act like nothing happened.

“No reason” He smiled.

Honestly I was captivated by him, even from the moment he was born. I remember having him in my arms. The first Rynia pure blood child in my arms. I also remember my father leaning over at one of the midnight parties my grandfather threw a pointing at a little boy with purple eyes telling me that he was my destined one. I have been alive for a long time and at that moment when I saw that little boy running and having fun. For the first time in my whole life I experienced true happiness.

One day my grandfather came to my families estate right before we left the estate for go to Korea. He told me the true reason on why I was chosen to marry him. It was to protect him, But from what?

His face lit up even more as we were driving threw Paris. Although it was a short ride to Taeyang’s estate He was still happy.

The only thing I worry about on this trip though is that Taeyang is attractive and non the less a true play boy. He goes for both men and women. He will defiantly try something on Ji-yong. So I am going to have to keep a close eye on him.

“It’s been awhile my friend” Taeyang boasted at me. He walked over to Ji-yong and kissed the top of his hand.

It gave me a twitchy feeling. For some reason I wanted to punch Taeyang in the mouth. Taeyang, grandfather and I were in the parlor. Ji-yong did not show up yet.

I pulled Taeyang to the side to talk to him.

“Do you have to kiss everything you see?” I whispered so grandfather couldn’t hear me.

“What are you- Oh you’re talking about Ji-yong, well he is beautiful more beautiful than any women of man I have seen. He has beautiful skin and eyes as well as hands and he smells like a rose. It must be wonderful to be born as the Rynia.” He babbled.

I grabbed his shirt caller

“Just don’t touch him you got that!”

“Whoa whoa so you love him? - The mighty Seung love the Rynia, Ah you’re lucky your marrying him.”

“There you are Ji-yong!” yelled my Grandfather

I let go of Taeyang’s caller and looked at him. Taeyang nudged me with his shoulder then winked at me. Like he has something planned.

He approached Ji-yong and bowed. “Ah! Dear Rynia more beautiful since the last I saw you” He flirted “The last I saw you was when you were a little boy- anyway please enjoy your stay at my house”

Taeyang looked at me again with a sneaky smile on his face. This bastard! I swear if he so much as touches him I will tear off his lips so he wouldn’t be able to kiss anyone.

I am going to have to keep a close eye on him.

 

AN: Just thought it would be nice to add Seung-hyun’s POV to the story. My lovely Readers enjoy!