The Garden

Rynia: book one

 

I was wondering throughout the house. My parents nor Grandparents are back. I wanted to go outside to the garden. I went to look for Seungri.

I walked down the large hallway, we had the curtains opened today because it was beautiful day and we needed some light.

I came across the large window which was open letting in fresh air in. I stood in front of it leaning against it with my head sticking out.

It smelled of roses and dew, it was a lovely smell. I was right above the garden which was full of my mothers and grandmothers flowers that they have planted across the years.

It was like a maze and right in the center was a white gazebo with rose vines hugging it. My family would go there to have a chat or some “Tea” which was just blood pills in a tea cup.

They don’t go out there as much anymore as they did when I was small kid.

I saw maids and butlers working on the garden and looking up to wave at me.

“Good Morning! Lord Rynia” yelled one of the butlers t the roses.

“Good morning!” I yelled back.

I leaned back and started down the hall again. This time with or without Seungri I was going to the garden.

I made it to the back door and walked outside. I breeze hit my face it had the scent of roses. I walked to the garden area.

The Butlers and Maids were still working and spotted me. They bowed their heads and continued to work.

I walked to the center of the gazebo and sat down. I watch while they worked and looked around at my surroundings.

It was peaceful and silent. No one telling me what to do nowhere to go, No schedule to follow.

“Lord Rynia would you like some tea?” One of the butlers asked.

“Mm…Yes please” I said with a smile.

He left inside.

I was told since I was little I didn’t need to be so nice to the Maids and Butlers because of my statues they were there to serve me.

But I myself couldn’t stand to be mean to them. Some Maids and Butlers started to work at the estate just because I was born and they wanted to be close by me. I didn’t mind it at all.

I have been told that I had pure beauty, Rynia vampires are the most beautiful vampire in the race. Born with purple eyes and blemish free skin. I was cherished mostly by my Grandpa. My hair was dark black and my lips were red as blood. My scent was naturally the smell of a rose some say.

A Pure Rynia.

“There you are!” someone yelled. I looked around and saw Seungri running to me.”Lord Ji-yong you must tell me where you go”

I laughed at the way he concerned for me.

“Yes- I apologize Seungri I was looking for you but couldn’t find you.”

“Yes very well then. In the future please inform me. Anyway I came to tell you you’re Grandparent and parents are back and are waiting the in parlor for you. It turns out they went to the same place this time.”

I stood up and walked with him back into the house.

Someone or in fact more than one person was here. A new scent was in the house. They were pure bloods as well.

Seungri lead me to the parlor. He knocked on the door.

“Come in” My Grandfathers voice was happy.

Seungri opened the doors. And lead me in.

There was a Man and a Women sitting on the velvet couch across from my mother and father. They stood up and bowed to me.

“it is nice to finally see you again Ji-yong”

I nodded I have no clue who they are. My grandfather sat in the love seat next to both of the velvet couches with my Grandmother.

There was A guy looking out the window. He was Handsome and looked older then me.

They lady and man sat back down.

“Sit Ji-yong” said my grandfather. I sat right next to my mother and father.

“My-My your quite a beauty” said the lady “your eyes are just gorgeous” she smiled.

The man next to her put his arm on her leg. “Yes dear. He is The Rynia of course.”

The women looked at the boy by the window. I guess to signal him to come sit because he sat right across from me.

The man turned to Grandpa and said “Well father I Guess we need to introduce ourselves”

Father? He just called Grandpa Father! I thought.

The man turned to me and said.

“Hello Ji-yong I am your uncle and this is your aunt and this over here is our oldest son Seung-hyun”

All I could do Is smile.

“Hello”