a sad goodbye

Rynia: book one

 

AN: This chapter will explain eveything on why being a Rynia is important so dont worry okay :) I got this XD trust me!

 

The day of the engagement party was here. The house was full with aristocrats who were all vampires. I looked from my room window at the many people coming in from their rich cars and in their fancy dresses and suits.

I notice a strange man who wore all black with a cigarette in his mouth. He entered the house without problem.

“Are you ready Rynia?” the door man asked.

I straighten my tie and walked with him. We went to the ball room. The big doors opened and lead me into the room. I was a little nervous, but happy at the same time. I spotted my parents right way in the crowd.

Seung was surrounded by the many girls around him. There was classical music performed by a orchestra. And there was red water being passed around. Everyone looked to be having fun.

“May I have a dance with you?” My grandmother asked me. She wore a beautiful dress with white silk train following her.

“How can I deny this lovely lady?” I smiled and took her hand and led her to the dance floor. We moved slowly and without stepping on each other’s feet we danced.

“I remember dancing with you like this when you were little” she laughed.

I spun her around. Than the song ended. She placed her hands on my cheeks than kissed my forehead.

“Please be happy” she said than left to my grandfather who was finishing a dance with my mother. Next my mother came to dance with me.

When the song was over the music stopped playing and my Grandfather went up on the stair case with a microphone.

“Ladies and Gentleman! This gathering was for the announcement for the Rynia’s engagement, their wedding will be two d-“

“AHHHHH!” A lady yelled at the top of her lungs.

A man had collapsed and was bleeding out blood. Some men ran up to him to see if he was okay, But in the cup he had it was poisoned with holy water. 

Everyone want screaming and running around in terror. They threw down their glasses. How could someone have done that?

“Everyone please clam down please” My grandfather was desperately tiring to get everyone clam. He walked down the stairs and told some body guards to watch the perimeter.

Seung was also tiring to get everyone clam.  I started to walk to him to help, but then something pointy was against my back.

“Move or yell and I will kill you Rynia” I couldn’t turn around to see who it was but the voice seemed familiar.

He man had a grasp on my arm digging his long nails into me.

“Move this way!” he yelled

He pulled me to a corner. I wanted to see who it was. But I couldn’t turn around. He pocked the knife more into my back.

No one had notice me. They were all tiring to calm everyone.

“Well Well this is fun!” The man who was dressed in black was clapping in the middle of the room. My grandfather looked at the man and fell to his knees.

“What are you doing here Hyo” demanded my grandfather.

The man laughed.

“Is that anyway to speak to your older brother.” He walked up to my grandfather who was still on his knees. “I am here to get what’s mine”

He grabbed my grandfather’s caller and brought him to his feet. Hyo had had knife in his hand. And raised it up.

“NO GRANDFATHER!” I yelled.

The man behind me still had the knife in my back, so I couldn’t move. Hyo brought down the knife but before it could hit my grandfather. Seung grabbed his hand and made him drop the knife by digging his nails in his wrist.

The man behind me continued to pull me back. He must be working with that Hyo guy. I jerked around and he lost his grip. I turned around to look at him.

“ S-S-Seungri?-What!” I lost my mind. He laughed and grabbed my shirt.

“Yeah its me Ha!”

“Let go of me!” I yelled I slapped him across his face leaving a scratch mark.

“Seung-hyun its okay I have this, Go protect Ji-yong he cant get hurt” my grandfather pleaded

Seung let go of Hyo’s hand and came running to me. Which I was still in Seungri’s grip. He Jumped on Seungri biting his neck with his fangs.

Seungri let go of me throwing me to the ground. Everyone was ordered to evacuate the ground so one was here.

“Run Ji-yong” Seung demanded.

I scooted back and started to run, But Hyo jumped in front of me. I looked over to my grandfather who was on the ground.

“Grandfather?” I tried to run past Hyo but her stopped me. He had blood on his mouth.

“No no no Little Ji-yong” He wiped his mouth with a cloth. “I didn’t know that my little brother tasted that good”

“you-you bit my grandfather”

“yes indeed I did- weak on he always was” He paused to look at me for a moment “Ah you’re the one I need, Do you know why your important to our race little Rynia?” He asked knowing I didn’t know the answer.

I backed up to the wall. He laughed.

“You afraid?” He grabbed my caller pulling me up. “Your important because you blood holds a power, A power in which if you drink it, You gain power to control everything and anything, so I came to drink your blood and kill you.”    

Seung-hyun’s side:

I bite Seungri’s neck, He dropped Ji-yong to the ground “Run Ji-yong” I demanded. He got up and ran. I pulled Seungri to the ground and locked his arms.

“Why Seungri?”  I asked

He kneed me in the stomach and than got on top of me pinning me down.

“Why you asked?- It was like this from the begging. I mission was to get close to this family for Hyo’s sake. I used all of you.”

I threw him off me. Making him land in the wall.

“Didn’t you even care you Ji-yong are was that all a trick too?”

He laughed he had blood gushing out from his neck and mouth.

“I actually did, but my master is Hyo and will always be Hyo” He laughed tiring to get up, but he was obviously out of energy.

I grabbed his neck.

“I will make this quick for you” I said putting a bit of sympathy in it.

I bit in to his neck pulling out his throat. He went limp and cold as stone.

“Ah!”

I looked over at Ji-yong who was caught by Hyo.

“Let go of him Hyo!”

He dropped Ji-yong to the ground.

“I will be back for you dear Rynia” he said leaving him on the ground. “I will deal with you now Seung-hyun.”

Back to Ji-yong’s POV:

He dropped me on the ground “I will be back for you dear Rynia” He turned to Seung who was ready to fight.

“I will deal with you now Seung-hyun” he yelled running into battle the first hit belong to Hyo which knock Seung to the wall.

I looked over to my grandfather who was laying on the ground. I ran up to him. He was covered in blood. I picked up in head and put it in my lap.

“Please please grandfather don’t die please” I yelled. Tears started to roll down my cheek. “Please..Please” I buried my head into his chest. “d-don’t die I beg of you”

My hands were stained red. And blood was coming out fast from his neck.

“Please…wake up please.”I couldn’t hold back my tears. I felt a hand go place on my cheek.

“D-don’t cry Ji-yong” it was hard for him to speak.

“G-grandfather?” I wiped up my tears.

“You shouldn’t cry” He said again he couldn’t speak a lot. “you must live my boy”

“D-don’t talk Grandfather,  you will be okay, Just please..please don’t die”

“No my boy- I am not going to live, It’s about time I died anyway” He looked up at the ceiling “please live no matter what, and please t-take care of you Grandmother my-my rare jewel.” His hand went limp and fell from my check and his body was cold.

“Grandfather?-grandfather wake up please, we will get out of this and we will sit in the garden  like we used to remember? Just please , Please don’t die.” I hugged him tight to my body. “Please…p-please I am so sorry”

I placed him down knowing that he was gone. “NOOOOOO!” I yelled. Tears continued to roll down my face.

Seung-hyun’s POV:

“NOOOOOO!” A yelled came from Ji-yong who was crying. Hyo pulled me up.

“Aww poor Rynia the old fool must of died” Hyo said sarcastically. I kicked him in the face. He dropped me. And came back at me with a punch, but I dodged it. “Your not bad Seung-hyun, but not good enough” He kicked my feet bring me to the ground. And stomped on my face.

“The Rynia will be mine” he said.

He picked me up and threw me against the piano. It broke in half. I was starting to bleed. Hyo walked up to me. “I wonder how your blood will taste?” He picked me up bending my head to reveal my neck.

His fangs were large and sharp. Before he could bite a large sharp metal spear went through his stomach. Hyo looked down and turned. Ji-yong was standing there frozen with tears still rolling down his eyes.

“You killed my grandfather” he said. Hyo dropped me back on the piano. And pulled the spear out of his stomach. He walked up to Ji-yong.

“I was going to save you for later but I guess I will eat you now”

“Leave him alone Hyo!” I yelled “Finish me first” I needed to drag his attention to me.

He grabbed Ji-yong “I will not let you hurt someone else I love!” he yelled.

“All I need is you Rynia” Hyo pulled in Ji-yong and opened up his mouth. ! I tired to get up,

 But the next thing I know Hyo was on the ground with a huge hole in his stomach.  And Ji-yong was standing there. With his heart in his hand. He threw it on the ground.

He must have snapped out of what he was in because he looked at his hands worried. They were covered in blood. Then he looked at me.

“Seung!” He ran up to me and picked me up. He placed his hand on all my wounds to heal them, All he did was touch them and they were healed.   

“How did you do that?” I asked.

“I could always do that really, But only to wounds that are not serious.”  His eyes began to water again. And tears began to fall. I hugged him and close to me. “It’s alright everything is okay” I said.

He clenched on to me. And started to cry even more.

 

 

AN: Okay I am not good with Action scenes what so ever, So I am sorry if it’s really bad of something. Action is just not my forte, I decided to double update because I couldn’t wait to upload this chapter. Please enjoy!” Again sorry it is horrible action scene I am no good at them. XD!

ps. i tired to take some of you alls comments and suggestions into consideration. <3 :)!