Our Forbidden Love Story Begins..

My Love(On Hiatus)

 

Jonghyun's Pov

Do you believe that opposite really attracts? Well for me I really do. It's how we met. My first love. She was the only woman in my life, the only woman that understand me, that loved me for who I am..

Oh.. I forgot...Hi everyone I'm Jonghyun. Kim Jonghyun. Currently twenty seven years old and owned the largest company, my own company. I strive hard just to make my company well known. I risk my whole life just to make to the top. Well back to the story...

I met her when I was in high school. I was a gangster and she was the good one. I didnt expect that we can make our own love story, everyone didnt expect it, even my own friends. Our relationships is never been easy just like the other love story. What would you expect? A gangster dating a lovable woman, whom loved by everyone. Many disagreed in our relationship but still our love kept growing and we tried to protect it as hard as possible. Everyone was scared to go near me but she fearlessly hold my hands and show how beautiful amd fun life could be.  She was the only person that cared for me. She was Jessica Jung.

 

--Flashback--

"Go kill him!!"

"Come on just kick his !"

They were shouting non stop while watching me beating Eunhyuk up. He must have learn his lesson to not mess up on my way. I was still punching Eunhyuk who was now lying on the ground and cant even fight back. What a loser. After being contented, I stop punching him and coolly leave him there lifeless and made the crowds stare at me, dumbfounded.

I decided to meet my gang to our hide out place, where we can just relax our selves and free from trouble. As I enter to our hide out, Minho was busy on his phone, maybe texting some one , Key was sleeping peacefully, Onew was eating and watching tv with Taemin, our new member.

"Hey whats up? Got into fight again?" Onew said as he saw my new wound on my face. I just nodded and sit beside Minho.

"So who's the unlucky guy?" Minho asked.

" Lee Eunhyuk." I said and smirk.

Lee Eunhyuk was the well known dancing machine in our school and probably one of those playboys. Well I dont really care about them. I have my own business and they have theirs and I just want to remind them to stop meddling at my own life. So they should stay away.

"Pretty Impressive." Key said as he opened his eyes.

"Well I'm Kim Jonghyun. What would you expect?" I boastfully said and that made them shook their head.

-- End Of Flashback--

 

At that time, my life was always about fights. I didnt had a goal or  inspiration in my life. I dont really care about what will happen to me but not until I met her. She changed my life. And I didnt regret meeting her that one cold evening..

 

--Flashback--

I was walking down the abandon streets, all alone and my body was all weak. I cant walk properly because of the wounds in my body. I dont know what happen to me but I felt weak and feeling cold.I cant even concentrate at my fight thats why I ended beaten up. As I was walking, I heard a gasp from behind of me probably from a girl, who was shock to see me covered with blood.. I didnt look back at her and just continued walking. Feeling weak and tired, my body gave up and I fall to the ground. The girl from behind of me, hurriedly went nearer and helped me. I really cant see her face since it was pretty dark. She helped me stand up by putting my arms on her shoulder and her hands on my waist not caring about the blood on my shirt.

"What happen to you? There is so many blood.. Oh my god.. I need to clean your wounds before it will get worst.." she said with a hint of panic in her delicate voice.  But as a arrogant person I am..

"I dont need your help. I can take care of myself." 

"No mister. I should help you.. Come on.. " she insisted and gently pulled me to another direction. Maybe on her house.

--End of Flashback--

 

"Sir, here's the files you needed to sign up" my assistant said, putting the files above my table.

"Do I have any meetings tomorrow?" I asked while signing some files.

"Yes sir. Tomorrow at 2pm ------- Restaurant. " she said then bow and leave outside my office.

Great. I thought I'm going to rest tomorrow. Oh by the way.. Where did we stop? Oh yes.. Well..

 

--Flashback--

Arriving at the front of their house or should I call it mansion. Wah~ She's rich. I wondered how many people live in here.

"Hey come in now.. " she said in a friendly way and smile towards me. Why does my heart beats fast? What happen? I dont know but all I can think is how beautiful she is right now.

At her room, she made me sit at her bed while she get the first aid kit. I looked around her room, covered with pink. Its clean and neat unlike mine.

She arrived and walked in gorgeously. How can she be so perfect. Still admiring her beauty and didnt even realize she lifted my right leg and rolled up my pants.  She gasp seeing my leg full of wounds.

"Suprise?" I said and she nodded while cleaning my wounds.

"Why do you have many wounds?" she suddenly asked.

"I'm a gangster. What would you expect?" I coldly said and that made her kept quiet. 

After cleaning my wounds on my both legs she shyly asked me to take off my clothes and I found it cute to see her blushing face. 

At this very moment, I was half and she was cleaning my wounds on my chest. I stare at her and examine every features of her face. Her eyebrows , her twinkling eyes , her nose , cheeks going to her kissable lips and I cant help but to stare at her collarbone and down to her chest. Oh gosh!! Stop Kim Jonghyun!! Control yourself!!

" Why are you staring at me? Am I that ugly?" she playfully asked and looked at me.

I cant help but chuckle a bit. 

"You're handsome when you smile.." she said.

"So you're saying I'm ugly when I'm not?" I asked her, pretending to be mad.

"N-no. I didnt mean that. You're more handsome when you smile.." she said and then gave me her beautiful smiles that makes my heart go wild again.

"By the way, I'm Jessica Jung. And you are?" she introduced herself and offer me a handshake.

"Kim Jonghyun." I answered and shake her soft hands. I didnt want to let go but I have too.

"You can stay for tonight. I will tell the maids to prepare you some clothes." she said, hoping that I would agree.

"No thanks. You  helped me too much.. I dont want to cause any trouble so I better be leaving." I politely said. Even if I wanted to stay but I have to leave since I dont want to cause any trouble any more.

"Are you sure? Its late now.. " she worriedly said as we stepped out of their gate.

"I told you I will be okay. No need to worry." I said and smiled at her that I rarely do to the others.

"Okay.." she said, still worrying.

I waved my hands at her and start to walk away.

"Jonghyun!!" she yelled. I turn around to look at her, giving her a confused face.

"We will still meet again  right?" she asked me still yelling but not too loud to wake the neighbourhood.

I smiled at her and then nodded. She smiled back and waved her hands, cutely.

I chuckled at her and starts walking. Arriving at my house, I throw my body to my bed. Laying there, I cant help but smiled just by thinking of her. I felt so strange and I cant even understand why my heart keeps beating when ever she smiled at me. 

"Jessica.. What did you do to me?"

 

--End of Flashback--