Idol Army w/Boyfriend Part 1

1Night

NO ONE'S POV: 

 

              "Welcome to the second episode of 'HE'S ARRIVED!'" Boom exclaimed to the camera's. "As you can see our eight lovely ladies are waiting to discover who our special guest today is!"

Outfits:

Araya:

Hannie:

Raena:

Heeya:

Haru:

Miki:

Kai:

Izzy:

http://www.polyvore.com/izzy/set?id=37843417 

"Are you girls curious who are guests are today?" Boom said making fun of the girls.

"NEEE!!!" The girl's yelled.

"I can't hear you!" Boom said

"NNNEEE!!" The girls yelled making the script writers cover their ears.

"Alright, lets introduce the boys!! COME OUT BOYFRIEND!!!" Boom yelled.

The girls smiled as the seven handsome boys came out.

"Now as you see there are eight girls and only six boys, so we brought the famous actor Kim Bum from Boys Over Flowers and Yoo Seung Ho!!" The girls clapped and smiled. "Now lets get to the important part, MinWoo your up!"

MinWoo danced amazingly the approached Haru handing her his rose.

"Aww!" All of 1Night said leaning into each other.

"Look at the HarWoo couple" Boom said as 1Night laugh and Minwoo and Haru blushed.

"Alrighty! Now we have Youngmin!! One of the two hadsome Jo Twins. Your the charasmatic one right?"Boom asked Youngmin.

"I guess you could call me that." Youngmin said smiling.

"Well do your thing!" Boom said as music started and Youngmin started dancing. He went around all of 1Night before stopping infront of Hannie and handing her a rose.

Hannie bowed and took the rose.

"How cute! I wonder who the brother will go for? Let's find out with KWANGMIN!" Boom announced.

Kwangmin stepped out and beggan to rap. As was rapping and 1Night was swaying side to side. He turned and smiled. Everyone giggled and continued swaying. Once he stopped he handed his rose to Izzy.

"AH! Kwangmin since your the "cute" twin, why don't you and Izzy extange winks." Boom said.

"I-I'm not that cute, and I can't reall wink." Kwangmin said slightly blushing.

"You'll do fine!" Boom said as he pushed both of them to the middle and put the MC cards inbetween their faces.

"1,2,3"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-zYI8I_FNM 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exePOiwco40 

"It's really funny that Izzy's wearing a Pikachu shirt." Youngmin said smiling

"Why?" Izzy asked looking down at her shirt.

"Kwangmin loves Pikachu!" Minwoo said laughing.

"Ok! Next we have Kim Bum!!"

Kim Bum stepped out and started singing. He walked around until he reached Heeya and handed her his rose.

"Oh! So Kim Bum likes Heeya?" Boom asked.

"Well she's really pretty and she seems like a very nice and caring person." Kim Bum said smiling his AMAZING smile.

"Thanks you." Heeya said smiling and bowing

"Next we have the noona killer Seung Ho!!" Boom announced.

Seung Ho started to dance a cute dance and flashed his adorable eye smile every  once and awhile. After the song ended he nelt on one knee and grabbed Araya's hand. He took his rose and rapped it around Araya's fingure making it a ring.

Araya smiled and gladdly accepted it.

"Aww!" 1Night said along with Boom.

" Ok after that lovely show lets move on to Boyfriend's leader Donghyun!" Boom announced faking crying.

Donghyun came out and started singing he walked around and stopped behind Miki. Giving her a small back hug and handing her the rose.

"Kya!" The girls screamed as he gave her the backhug as Miki was blushing.

"Ok! Ok! Next is Jungmin!!" Boom said as he blowed his nose into a tissue pretending to cry.

The music started and Jungmin started to sing as he brought Kai to the middle with him. Kai danced beside him as he sung. Once the song finished Jungmin bowed at Kai and handed her his rose.

Kai smiled and excepted it.

"AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST WE HAVE HYUNSEONG!!"

Hyunseong stepped out and started dancing to the music. He danced around everyone and even started dancing with Boom a little until he bowed and handed his rose to Raena.

"Looks like everyone got into couples from the get-go today!" Boom said applauding everyone."JOIN US AFTER THESE COMMERCIALS AS WE GET TO THE GAMES!!" Boom said as the show cut to commercial.


YAY! AN UPDATE!!! Sorry it takes me so long! It's just I've been sick, I have school, I have homework, I have family things, and I have Basketball. It's been Busy! But I found time since i'm sick so I can write! Yay!

Hope you enjoy!! I love all of my subscribers! Thank you for staying with this story even when I don't update for awhile! I promise I will always try to find time to update!! NOW TO GO WATCH THINGS ABOUT EUNHAE!!((My new obsession))