Interview With SHINee 1

1Night

No ones P.O.V

Once the girls arrived at the radio station they went to get their scripts and then waited for the commercials to finish.

"Hello, Kiss the radio fans, for today I, Donghae, and Siwon will be your guest DJs" Said Donghae happily.

" Ne, today we have some wonderful guest, first we have the boy band that has been spreading world wide, SHINee!!" said Siwon

"1,2,3 Hello, we are shinning SHINee!"

" Wah! And the girl group that just debuted, also one of their members is related to Jonghyun-shi, 1Night!"

"1,2,3 Hello, we are 1Night"

"Ahh! Wow! Since you just debuted how about we go around and introduce ourselves, starting with SHINee."

"Hello, i'm SHINee's leader Onew" Everyone clapped

"Hello, i'm SHINee's Bling Bling Jonghyun."

"Hello, I'm SHINee's mighty key, Key"

"Hello, i'm SHINee's charisma Minho"

"Hello, i'm SHINee's maknae Taemin"

"WAH! Great, now 1Night"

"Hello, i'm 1Night's leader and ice princess, Miki."

"Hello, i'm 1Night's Queen, Haru"

"Hello, i'm 1Night's innocent prankster, Hannie"

"Hello, i'm 1Nights cute and femine girl, Heeya"

"Hello, i'm 1Nights violent umma, Raya"

"Hello, i'm 1Nights quiet nerdy one, Raena"

" Hello, i'm 1Nights 4-D Genius, Kai"

"Hello, i'm 1Nights Maknae, Izzy!"

"Wow! All so beautiful! Alright we're going to listen to 1Nights debut song and then answer some questions by fans."

While the song was playing 1Night started dancing in their seats and teaching SHINee and the Djs the dance.

" We're back with questions from,you,the fans, for 1Night."

"Question 1, Izzy, on your profile it says your the main dancer, but you had some really long notes in that song, why?"

"Ah! Very interesting, Izzy what do you have to say"

"I am the main dancer, thats correct. When we were going over the song we couldn't find anyone in our group that could get their voice except for me, the youngest."

"Oh, so it's because your voice can go so high?"

"Ne"

"Question 2, Kai, Whats one thing you really love?"

"Hmm..something I really love? Old Vintage items!"

"Really? Very nice."

"Question 3, Raena, you always seem so quite, are you like that all the time?"

"NOT AT ALL!" All the members said

"Once you get her talking..." said Hannie

".....She never stops" Said Haru

" Is that true?"

"I tend to talk alot when I get close to someone, other wise it takes me awhile." Raena said

"Hmm...Question 4, this is our last,  What are some of the members bad habbits?"

"Well, mainly sleep talking and walking" said Izzy

"Also Iz always sticks her tongue out of the side of when shes embarrased" said Miki

"We'll be watching you Izzy"

Izzy laughed under breathe and stuck her tongue out without knowing.

"IT'S TRUE!" Shouted an excited SHINee

"Alright now lets get the favorite question out, whats everyones ideal types, lets start with 1Night."

"Well....My Ideal type would have to be someone who is very kind and caring and someone who loves shopping and talking about the newest fashion with anybody that will listen." Said Miki

"That sounds alot like Key to me...." Said a suspicous Donghae.

"No!" Miki said blushing. Key staring at her and slightly blushing.

"Fine, what about Heeya?" Siwon asked.

"Um..I like someone who is a sweet, romantic and gentle man. Smart, honest and has a fatherly side. He’ll take care his family and the person he loves very well. A passionate man with his dream and career too. He’ll protect his family and the person he loves with all his might."  "

" That doesn't remind me of anyone" Donghae said sarcasticly nugging Siwon with his arm.

"Hehehe! Alright next uh... Araya" Siwon said laughing nervously, trying to change the subject.

" I like someone who is very romantic guy and is number one at skinship, since i'm not very good at it. Very caring and friendly but when you get him mad he can be very violent. Acts tough when you first meet him but he is really sweet when you get to know him." ."

"It's me!!" said a joking Jonghyun raising his arm.

" Sure it is....alright how about the Maknae" Said Siwon

"Me? I like a cute guy with a manly side. It would be nice if he was good at dancing. He also has to be someone that I can trust."

"Am I sensing some Maknae love going on here?!" Said Minho.

"No!" Said Izzy and Taemin at the same time.

"Alright, now onto the guys"


Kind of boring, I know.