Dance part 2

1Night

As Hannie and Kyuhyun walked onto the dance floor they could feel everyones eyes on them and feel their managers tense up as they where preparing for a fight to break out. Once they started dancing people grdually stopped staring and went back to their own dance.

"Ya know, this is nice." Kyuhyun said giving a gentle smile.

"What do you mean?

"I mean, us not fighting and just enjoying eachothers company, it's nice."

"Yeah it is." Hannie said blushing slightly and smiling.

"I have something I want to ask." Kyuhyun said.

"Yes?"

"Will you go on a date with me tomorrow?" Kyuhyun asked, getting nervous." I mean, If you want, I think it would be fun and we can try not to argue and it will be fun and-"

"Kyuhyun" Hannie said cutting Kyuhyun off. "I'd love to."

"Really?"

"Yeah, it sounds like fun."

"Then it's a date?"

"It's a date." Hannie said as the music faded.

After Hannie and Kyuhyun stopped dancing Hannie walked over to the rest of 1Night who were sitting and talking.

"So you were dancing with Kyuhyun, huh?" Kai asked giving Hannie a smirk.

"How was it?" Araya said raising her eyebrows.

"It was suprissingly nice, we talked." Hannie replied.

"And...?" Izzy asked

"We're going on a date tomorrow." Hannie said blushing.

"A date?!" Haru yelled.

"Like an actual date, date?"  Heeya asked.

"Yes, an actual date, date. Now can we drop the subject!" Hannie said getting embarrassed.

"Fine..." All the girls said.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE NEXT DAY

It was the day! The day of Hannie and Kyuhyun's date! Hannie had just woken up and walked to the mirror to find out that today of all days was the day her hair decided to stick up in every direction possible. Immediately she jumped in the shower hoping it would in a way "reset" her hair. After the shower she dried her hair and combed it.

"AAAAAIIISSSHHH!" She yelled as her hair refused to calm itself.

"What? What's going on?!" A half asleep Kai said "Are you okay?!" She said looking at an angry Hannie with a brush stuck in her hair.

"No I am not okay! I have a date with Kyuhyun in 4 hours and my hair is trying to eat me!!" She yelled.

"Calm down, I think I can take care of it." Kai said smiling gently.

After about an hour of intense hair straightening and lots of hair oils Hannie's hair finally looked amazing!

"How did you do that?!" 

"I was going to be a hair stylist if this whole idol thing didn't work out." Kai said smiling and walking out of the room.

After about 2 hours of perfecting her outfit and makeup Hannie finally felt ready for her date.

"Ayyy, this date wasn't a big deal, huh?" Izzy said poking her head in through the door. 

"OH SHUSH!" Hannie said blushing.

"Are you nervous?"

"....Yes....extremely."

"Aw, don't be."

"What if he doesn't actually like me after going on a date with me!?"

"Of course he will! He asked you on the date didn't he? There's no reason he wouldn't like you!"

"I know.... I feel like I'm going to barf."

"That's called butterfies." Izzy giggled as she walked away.

After a couple minutes there was a knock on the door.

"Is Hannie here?" Kyuhyun said nervously to Miki.

"HANNIE KYUHYUN'S HERE TO TAKE YOU ON YOUR DATE!"  Heeya yelled from the kitchen table.

A flustered Hannie ran out of here room to the door where she linked arms with Kyuhyun and left the dorm.

"AAAWWWW!" Araya and Haru screamed after the door shut.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You look really nice." Kyuhyun said while looking infront of him avoiding eye contact with Hannie

"You do too." Hannie said blushing and looking to the ground. "Where are we going?"

"I thought we would walk around a little bit and then maybe get something to eat."

"Sounds good."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I FINALLY UPDATED!!! WOAH!! GO ME!! SORRY IF IT'S NOT GREAT!!!!!! and it's really short..........I'M TRYING!! ENJOY!