Debut Day!~

1Night

Izzy's P.O.V

"YES!! Ow!" I said rising from the bottom bunk hitting my head on the board.

"What's going on, is something wrong?" Kai Unnie said.

"No! Today's our debut day!! How can you not be excited, I mean seriously!?"

"I might be a little more excited if it weren't 4AM, now go back to sleep." Kai Unnie said patting my head and falling back into bed.

Aish! How could she go to sleep on a day like this!

"*mocking voice* Go to bed it's 4AM, we need our beauty sleep. Yeah! Well it's our frickin debut day!!"

The rest of the morning, until the unnies woke up I spent writing in my journal.

Entry 1

Dear journal? Diary? whatever you are,

Todays our debut day! The day we've been working so hard for! Were going to become 1Night! The unnies just want to sleep, I understand though. They've had a hard time and I mean they need to take care of me so....... Good luck to them! I feel bad for Miki unnie she has to take care of 7 other girls including herself. With the help of Kai and Hani, of course.

BUT ANYWAY!! Back to the debut!! It's tonight at Music Bank. I'm nervouse, but way more excited! After we're going to a radio show with SHINee, it should be fun!!!

Wow! I can't believe it took me an hour just to write that!  The unnies are starting to wake up so I should probably go.

I have to hid you somewhere were the unnies wouldn't look. Hmmmm.......Laundry room, kitchen...noo. I'll think of something. BYE for now!

No ones P.O.V

"I'm going to make some breakfast!" Izzy said.

"NO!!" Everyone said without hesitation

"Fine. But I wanted to try!" Izzy said making one of her famous pouty faces.

"Not going to work" Everyone said

"Iz remember, you've tried before, and we had to get a new microwave because you put foil in it, which cought on fire." Hani said in a calming yet, sarcastic tone.

" Normal mistake!"

" Yeah, if your a begginer, we've been trying to teach you for 3 years." Said Haru.

"Fine be that way!"

"How about you set the table Iz, and i'll make the food." said Raena

"Alrighty!!" Iz said with a bright smile.

"Wow. She gets intertained so easily." Said everyone to each other while Izzy was having fun deciding how she should put the napkins down.

"Alright, girls we have to figure out what outfits you want to have for your debut" Said there manager, barrging through the door.

"THE JERSIES!!" They all said at the same time.

"alrighty then........Jersies it is"

"YAY!"

"Alright everyone get in the van, we have to go to a fitting before the concert." The manager said pointing to the white van outside the door.

"Alright"

They all climbed into the van one bye one with the manager counting how many there was

"And we're off!!" Yelled there manager

After  they arrived at the fitting building, all the girls tryed on their jersies and shorts. They had to make sure the microphone box wouldn't weigh down their shorts.

"Alright! Has everyone had their finishing touches!?" The Manager yelled.

"Neee!" Everyone said.

"Ok, grab your outfits and pile back into the van. We have a debut to do!"

Once again all the girls climbed into the van.

Once they arrived at the Music Bank building, they all went to get their makeup done.

"WHAA! It's so amazing, and look at all the makeup and accesories!" Hannie said about to die of amazment.

" WOW! Look at this necklace it so cute!" Izzy said, pointing to a small silver chain with a sunflower charm on it.

"Unnie!! Look at all this stuff!"

" I know, isn't it all so pretty Iz!" Haru said, smiling brightly at Izzy.

"Girls, please take your seats so we can get started on your makeup" Said one of the coordinators, she looked like the oldest.

"Ne unnie!" All the girls said in a choir-like way.

The girls just sat in their seats with eyes wide, looking at all the amazing things and really enjoying themselves. They even almost forgot about their debut.

"Your done now" said the coordinators.

"Thank you!"

"Alright girls, take a left at the next door and get your mics. Then follow the hallway, to the waiting area for the next couple performers. Someone will tell you were to go from there." Their manager said

"Alright"

The girls followed the instructions and got to the waiting area.

"HELLO WE ARE SHINNING SHINEE!" SHINee greated

"Uh, hello. 1,2,3" Said Miki

"HELLO WE ARE 1NIGHT"

" Are you guys the rookies debuting today?" Said Jonghyun

"Hey, don't act like you don't know us." Said Heeya.

"Sorry, habbit. Well we all have to go back to our waiting room, but good luck!"

"Thank you"

SHINee then started to walk back to their waiting room.

"Alright we need 1Night to come with us to the side, you'll be going on next." Said one of the stage hands.

"Ok!"

The girls started walking to the side of the stage, hearts about to jump out of their chests

"Your on!" Said the stage hand leaving

"Here we go!" Said Araya.


Hannie and Raena are in yellow Izzy is in the pink jersie Haru and Heeya are in Green Araya is blue Kai and Miki are in purple

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_1T0n6IsI4

"Saranghae!!" The girls yelled before going of stage.

"Great job girls! Now change it to some comfortable clothe and go to the radio show!" Said their manager.

After changing into some comfortable clothes the girls piled into the van once again.


 What do you think?! Do you like it so far!?