Heeya's Story/ We need more room!!

1Night

  Sorry it's been so long, I have school so it's kinda hard to update. I still will though!!!


    

               It was a normal day in the girls dorm, the have gotten used to the feeling of being an idol and have learned to flow with it. Most of the girls were sleeping in while Kai and Izzy had a schedule. Heeya was laying in her bed asleep when she had the weirdest dream........EVER!
 

DREAM:


     Her and Victoria, her best friend ever since she was a trainee, were out camping in the forest when they hear a noise in the bushes. Of course at first they thought it was some kind of animal. Then all of a sudden Nickhun jumps out of a bush and Victoria runs to him saying "OPPA,OPPA, ME AND HEEYA HEARD A WEIRD SOUND!!" Like she had known he was there the whole time. Victoria was still freaking out about the noise, but Heeya was perfectly fine because she assumed the noise was Nickhun. Then she heard the noise again. She ran over to were Victoria and Nickhun were scared out of her mind. Infront of them about 10 feet away was a trail that you could hardly see through all of the trees around it. While the 3 of them were staring at the trail they saw a peek of white slowly aproaching. Once the white had entered the place they were standing at they saw it was Siwon......in a toga....swinging incents around, singing?

END OF DREAM


Heeya jumped out of bed like she had just drank 5 Coffees.
"Why am I having the kinds of dreams?! Eish! Heeya your losing your mind!" Heeya said smacking herself on the head.
"But it seemed so real?" Because of the dream she couldn't go asleep so she decided to go and make breakfast for the other members.
"Why would it be about Siwon? I mean I understand Victoria and Nickhun Oppa, their a couple. But me and Siwon? I must be going crazy." She mumbled to herself as she started broiling the coffee.
"Heeya! What are you talking about to.......no one? Whats up with you lately? Is that coffee?!" Hannie said coming into the kitchen.
"uhh...I-it's nothing"
"Fine, but if somethings bugging you come talk to me, alright? Ow! Hot!" Said Hanni, taking a sip of coffee.
"Alright, I will"
"Hey have anybody seen my comb?!" Miki said from up-stairs in the bathroom.
"No! Oh wait, I think Raena's using it!" Said Araya
"Hey have you seen my blue top? You know, the one with the cat on it?" said Haru
"You have a top with a cat on it? I never knew." Said Miki
"I told you guys to get out of the bathroom go one at a time." Said Raena
"Well thats alittle late now we're stuck." Said Araya and Haru who were stuck inside a doorway.
"Sounds like the unnies are awake!" Said Izzy coming through the door.
"If you guys don't want complaints from the neighbor you might want to keep it down." Said Kai.
"Hey, Iz, you wanna go help them out of the door?" said Heeya.
"Sure!" Said Izzy racing up the stairs.
"Well, if it isn't your average day in the 1Night dorm" Said Kai.
"Yep, except it's usually not this early." said Heeya.
"Yeah, hey, watcha making" said Kai leaning over the counter in the kitchen.
"Just some breakfast, want some coffee?"
"Ne. Thank you!"
"We should really tell the company it's kind of hard for eight people, no eight GIRLS, to share a bathroom.
"We have, remember." said Haru.
"Sir, it's kinda hard for eight girls to share a bathroom, could you spare some of your precious time to talk it over with us?" Said Hannie being very dramatic, while kneeling and lucking her fingures in a fist infront of her face.
"I'm sorry girls, but i'm very busy and don't have time. We can talk later." Said Izzy putting her hands on her hips, pushing out her chest, and talking in a really deep voice.
"Then we should try again" said Araya.
"We have, four times to be exact." Heeya said
"Ands it's always 'I'm to busy girls'" Raena said
" Once he even said his cat was dieing so he had to attend a meeting. Who needs to go to a meeting if their cats dieing?" Said Izzy
"We have to do something. I don't think I can take this." Said Haru
"Well you guys are going to have to deal with it for awhile. I'll talk to the company today. But right now we all have to go to our schedules after breakfast." Miki Said.
"Alright! Thanks Unnie!!" All the girls said.
After they finished eating all of the girls got ready to go to their individual schedules.
"Alright, lets go!" Said Miki
"You guys have fun, my next schedules not till 2:00PM" Said Izzy.
"Move'm out!" Said Hannie.
Heeya, still in a daze trying to figure out her dream went to the door and ran into the side of the door. "Ouch!" She said rubbing her arm.
"If it's not Izzy it's Heeya" said Raena.
"Bye Iz, be good." Said Haru
"Never! Have fun!" said Izzy
Once the unnies left Izzy flipped on the T.V and started watching Taemins sitcom.
 


I've decided i'm going to make 8 chapters after this chapter, kind of starting each girls love life. Some of the chapters will be short some will be long. This is kind of Heeya's Story, but i'm also going to do another one for her. Also at the end of each chapter i'm going to leave a hint to who's next. As you can see next will be Izzy. ANYWAYS! I hope you enjoy the story! NO SILENT READERS!!!!