He's alot of things, But not a player

1Night

Once the girl’s got home after the first Idol Army recording, Araya got a text from Jonghyun.

 

 

From ~Puppy Jongg

Hey, are you busy? I was hoping we could meet at the park.

To ~Raya

From ~Raya

No, I don’t think anything’s going on, I just finished filming Idol Army. What time do you want to meet?

To ~Puppy Jongg

From ~Puppy Jongg

How about 5:00 PM, we can get dinner.

To~ Raya

From~ Raya

Sounds good, see you at 5

To~ Puppy Jongg

 

“Hey Heeya, I’m going to dinner, can I borrow your mini-dress.” Araya asked Heeya.

“Sure, who are you going to dinner with?” Heeya asked raising an eyebrow.

“Jonghyun… It’s not what you think.” Araya said glaring at Heeya.

“Ok…sure….here’s the dress.” Heeya said nodding her head sarcastically and handing the dress to Araya.

“Seriously, it’s not!” Araya said as she left the room.

“I’m leaving now!” Araya said as she opened the door.

“You look, pretty…..were ya going?” Hannie said sitting on the couch, staring at Araya. ((Who looked beautiful BTW))

“Dinner.” Araya said as she closed the door behind her.

Outfit:

 

 

Once she reached the restaurant she saw Jonghyun smiling at her through the window

 

As soon as she saw Jonghyun she smiled and entered the restaurant.

“You look nice” Jonghyun said to Araya as they sat down at a booth.

“You too.” Araya said smiling. “So, why did you want to meet?” Araya asked.

“No real reason.” Jonghyun said smiling.

pft! Player..’ Araya thought.

Soon after Araya’s thought ended the waiter came and took their order’s and after that their food came. Why they were eating Jonghyun stopped and looked at Araya.

“What? Do I have something on my face.” Araya asked touching her face.

“No….Araya I want to ask you something.”

“What is it.”

“Ever since I saw you in your Pjs at your dorm, I’ve started to like you, will you be my girlfriend?” Jonghyun asked looking in Araya’s eyes.

“Jonghyun…..c-can I think about?” Araya asked shocked.

“Take as long as you need” Jonghyun said.

“Well dinner was nice, thank you, I’m going to go. Thanks again.” Araya said exiting the restaurant.

As soon as she left she ran to the dorm, she knew that if anyone knew how to cheer her up it would be her members.

When she entered the dorm everyone was sitting in the living room.

“How was your dinner with Jong-” Izzy was cut off by Araya falling into her lap crying.

“What’s wrong?” Kai said trying to comfort her.

“Did Jonghyun do anything to you?” Heeya asked.

“H-He asked me to be his girlfriend.” Araya said in-between tears.

“What did you say?” Miki asked.

“I asked if I could have time to think about it, but I don’t know what to do!” Araya said falling back into Izzy’s lap.

“Well do you like him?” Haru asked.

“I-I think so.”

“Do you want to be his girlfriend?” Raena asked.

“Yes, but he’s a player, I don’t want to be another victim.”

“Araya, Jonghyun is many things, trust me I know. But out of everything, he’s not a player. He’s only had one girlfriend. I can tell he really likes you. Go for it.” Heeya said

“Yeah, go get your man” Izzy said

“Yeah!!” Everyone agreed.

“Alright!” Arya said as she got up. “I’m going!” She said.

“Here. It’s raining.” Hannie said handing her an umbrella.

“Thanks” Araya said as she left the dorm.

Araya continued walking until she saw Jonghyun, drench from head to toe in the rain.

“Jonghyun!” Araya called out as she ran up to him and covered him with the umbrella.

“Araya, what are you doing here.” Jonghyun asked.

“I’m sorry for not answering you at the restaurant, I do want to be your girlfriend! At first I was worried about liking you because of Heeya and you being a player. Now I know your not a player and I have no problem with liking you! I do! I really like you! I might even love you, but-”

Araya was cut off by Jonghyun’s lips on hers. The umbrella dropped as Araya wrapped her arms around Jonghyun’s neck.

They broke the kiss and leaned on each others forehead’s.

“Saranghaeyo, Araya” Jonghyun said.

“Saranghaeyo, Kim Jonghyun.” Araya said as they hugged each other.

 


I know I haven't updated in a long time. I'M SORRY!!!

I've updated both of my stories though!! I decided to do this chapter because I looked back at a couple of my chapters and I really liked this couple, so I decided to make them get together!! YAY