The Ride

Just like a FANTASY

"So, where do you want to go, princess?"

Tiffany looked up to see who she was laying on. She gave a loud gasp and lifted herself up. The driver started the engine and drove passed all the paparazzi.

"Where are you taking me?" Tiffany loudly asked.

“Why do you need to know, huh?” Jonghyun said as he moved his face closer to Tiffany’s.

“Uh…” Tiffany stuttered and froze, “What are you doing?!” she yelled and pushed Jonghyun as she moved away which left a huge space between the two.

“Tsh,” Jonghyun gave Tiffany a cocky look while Tiffany stuck her tongue out.

The silence turned awkward. Tiffany gazed out the window while Jonghyun had his phone out; texting. Jonghyun glanced at Tiffany and cleared his throat.

“Your grandpa called me to pick you up,” Jonghyun said.

“Why?” Tiffany replied in a sassy voice; still gazing out the window.

“Didn’t he tell you that he wanted me to accompany you?”

Right then, Tiffany remembered what her grandpa had said to her before he pushed her out of the gate.

“No,” Tiffany lied as she turned around.

“Well, that just for you don’t it?” Jonghyun teased and plugged ear buds into his ears.

“Uh… You…” Tiffany stuttered, “What’s the point in yelling at you when you won’t be able to hear me,” Tiffany mumbled and went back to gazing out the window.

The ride went on and on. Tiffany suddenly grew tired and dozed off. As she fell asleep, she started sweating and mumbled words.

Tiffany’s POV:

“Tiffany, Tiffany, Tiffany,” a distant voice called for me. I looked around as the thick fog surrounded me. I tried to find my way out, but the fog was too thick to escape.

“Tiffany, help me!” there again, the voice called for me.

“Who are you?! Come out!” I yelled out. No answer. “Hello?!” I yelled again. Then I see this tall, black figure walking towards me. “Excuse me; do you know where I am?” I asked the stranger. It did not answer, but kept walking. As the figure came closer, I couldn’t see her face well enough. Her long, black hair covered her face. Her white dressed covered with blood. Her skin as pale as the white fog. I didn’t know what to do. I backed off as she came closer. “I’m sorry, are you okay?” I asked. Again no answer.

“Help me,” she whispered and ran towards me.

As I saw her run towards me, I started to run . I’m usually a fast runner, but somehow I felt like I was running slowly. I looked back and she was closer than before. Suddenly, she vanished into the mist. I stopped running and turned back towards where she vanished. I could hear my heart beating loud. Feeling breathless and nauseous. I knelt down on my knees and stood there for a while. Suddenly, I hear footsteps getting louder and closer. As I rose my head up, I was pinned down, hard.

“Help me! Help me!” she screamed at my face.

“Aaahhh!” I screamed as I struggle to let myself free. She sat on my stomach which made it harder to get free and held my shoulders down. She then moved her hands to my neck; strangling me. I tried moving her hands off, but I couldn’t as I felt myself losing my vision. My hands losing grip.

~

“Tiffany! Tiffany!”

My vision was blurry as I opened my eyes. I saw a figure trying to wake me up. Who is it?

“Tiffany! Tiffany, are you alright?”

I rubbed my eyes to see clearly.

“Jonghyun? What are you doing so close…? Aaaahh!” I screamed as I pushed Jonghyun away.

“Ouch,” Jonghyun’s back hit the door. “What was that for?!”

“You were trying to make a move on me! You dirty bastard!” I yelled.

Jonghyun started to laugh, “You wished! I was only waking you up because of your annoying scream! What were you dreaming about, huh? Getting ?”

“You! Aaahh, why out of all the guys in this world I had to get stuck with a selfish jerk!” I yelled out and turned around. I could still hear him giggling to himself. Gosh, why!

I felt my forehead and it was sweaty. Actually, my whole body was sweating. Thank god the air conditioner was on while I was asleep. Jonghyun also woke me up at the right time. I didn’t want to die in my dreams. I gave a loud sigh and leaned back, closing my eyes. The car stopped. I looked out at the window and surprisingly, it wasn’t what I had expected.

“What is this?” I asked.

“This is called a farm,” Jonghyun said as he got out of the car.

“Oh, really?” I sarcastically replied and got out of the car. The cool breeze blew passed me. The smell sure did smell like a farm back in California.

“Uncle! Aunt!” Jonghyun called and ran towards the small cottage where the two couple stood.

I couldn’t hear what he said to them. As I walked up towards them, the old lady looked at me than back to Jonghyun.

“Annyeonghaseyo~” I bowed.

“Annyeong,” they both bowed.

“I’m Tiff…”

“Soo Jung,” the lady grabbed my hand.

“Uh, what?” I asked.

“Soo Jung, you’ve come back,”

 

Sorry for the long Update, I was just so busy with school ! Promise I'll update the next chapter quicker !