A Change

Just like a FANTASY

“Fany!” Jasmin called as she ran after Tiffany. When she found Tiffany, she stopped at what she was seeing. “Hwang Mi Young !” Jasmin yelled firmly and walked towards Tiffany and the guys in the black suite.

“What did you do this time ! I don’t want you running around causing trouble. I know life has been hard for you for these pass few hours but you don’t…”

“Uh..Miss, I think you’ve misunderstood…I’ve come to take my grandchild with,” the old looking man interrupted with a smile.

“Oh, you’re Hwang Su Min ?” Jasmin asked.

“Hwang Su Min?!” Tiffany looked at Jasmin then at the man.

“Yes, I am Hwang Su Min. And, you must be Hwang Mi Young or should I say Hwang

Tiffany,” Su Min said as he reached out his right hand.

“Are you really my grandfather ?” Tiffany asked unsure.

“If you don’t believe me, we can still get a blood test,” Su Min assured.

“But how did you know I was here ?” Tiffany asked.

“I am Hwang Su Min the CEO of Seoul’s most famous hospital; The Hwang’s Hospital. I have many special connections all over the U.S. because of my special skills of curing the sick ones and creating new techniques. And this hospital is one of the best connections I have with. I believe, Dr. Aaron called me and told me you were here,” Su Min explained. Just as he finished, Dr. Aaron came walking towards the group.

“Good evening sir,” Dr. Aaron said as he bowed down.

“What brings you here ?” Su Min asked.

“I’ve come to inform you that Ms. Hwang has left us. I’m sorry,” Dr. Aaron said and looked at Tiffany. Everyone turned and looked at Tiffany while Tiffany couldn’t stare at anyone else, but the floor. Jasmin put her arms around Tiffany to comfort her. “I’ll be alright..” Tiffany said with her head down. “I want to get a blood test though,” Tiffany said as she looked back up at Su Min. “I want to really know,”

“I see, you’ve got the same stubbornness like your dad,” Su Min mentioned and walked after Dr. Aaron who was leading them to their room. Tiffany stood there after what she had just heard. “You’ve got the same stubbornness like your dad,” kept repeating in her head. Jasmin, still holding onto Tiffany watched Su Min and the others go to a room. She went in front of Tiffany and leaned on her knees while holding Tiffany’s hands.

“Fany, FANY !” Jasmin called. Tiffany came back to reality. “No matter what the results are, I don’t want you feeling sad no more, alright… You’re 16 now and you can take care of yourself more. I know you can, I believe in you. Even if he is your grandfather, he is going to do whatever it takes to get you to go with him. His powers are more powerful than mine. I know your mom has signed me as your guardian, but even if I wanted to keep you, that “man” will do anything to win,” Jasmin explained as tears fell down her cheeks. Tiffany looked at Jasmin with sadden eyes. She believes in me, Tiffany thought as she wiped the tears off of Jasmin and helped Jasmin up.

“And no matter what they do, you will always be in my heart,” Tiffany said as she hugged Jasmn.

“Alright, let’s go. We don’t to keep them waiting,” Jasmin said wiping her tears away and led Tiffany to the room. When they entered, there were already two beds set up with all the equipments. Tiffany lied on one of the bed while Su Min lied on the other one. The nurses set all the materials on a cart and set everything on Tiffany and Su Min. Tiffany turned and stared at Su Min. Is he really my grandfather ? she thought to herself.

“We will now start the process. It might hurt like a sting, but it’ll wear off in about an hour,” Dr. Aaron said and instructed the nurses. Jasmin held Tiffany’s hand tightly. When Tiffany saw the needle, she closed her eyes. She hates getting shots because of the needle. First, the nurses numbed a spot on Tiffany’s arm. Then, Tiffany felt this little sting on her left arm. She can feel it going inside her arm and can still feel it from the inside. The numb was wearing off quickly and Tiffany could feel the pain. The needle up a little blood and came out quick. As Tiffany opened her eyes, she looked at Su Min, who still needed to take his shot. Su Min was a little scared of needles too, but he had to act brave in front of Tiffany.

“Okay, now we’ll just get these blood tested and you guys well get the results in 45 minutes or so,” Dr. Aaron said and exited the room with one of the nurse while the others helped gathered the equipments.

As 45 minutes passed, Tiffany and Jasmin sat at the chairs near to the room. Su Min and his bodyguards sat across from Tiffany and Jasmin. Finally, Dr. Aaron came out with the results. Jasmin quickly stood up as she saw Dr. Aaron.

“What was the results ?” Jasmin asked impatiently.

“The results were positive…” Dr. Aaron said.

“That means..” Jasmin couldn’t finish and looked down at Tiffany.

“Yes, they are blood family,” Dr. Aaron concluded.

Tiffany looked at Su Min who had a smile on his face. She then looked at Jasmin who burst out into tears.

“Jasmin,” Tiffany stood up and hugged Jasmin.

“Good-bye Fany, good-bye ! I’ll miss you !” Jasmin cried.

“I’ll miss you too, I’ll miss you !” Tiffany said as tears rolled down her bright, red cheeks.

~

Days passed and Tiffany and her grandpa were selling the house. All the furniture were sold and everything else inside the house. Tiffany took some of her mom’s most precious things and lightly put it in her suit case. As Tiffany came downstairs, her grandfather saw a picture of his son. “He died when I was five. I don’t remember many memories of him, but only when he died. It’s scarred on me for life,” Tiffany said as she walked towards her grandpa. Her grandpa placed an arm around Tiffany and hugged her tightly.

“He left me when he was 21 years old. Ever since then, I never saw him,” her grandpa explained.

“Grandpa…” Tiffany quietly whispered.

Her grandpa looked at her and hugged her tightly.

They drove by to Jasmin’s house. Tiffany went ring the door bell. When Jasmin opened the door, she quickly gave Tiffany a hug.

“Hey, I wanted to see you one last time before I leave,” Tiffany said and hugged Jasmin again. Jasmin couldn’t say anything because if she did, she would’ve cried and her goal was to let Tiffany leave without a single drop of tears. After visiting Jasmin, Tiffany went to her mom’s grave. When she arrived, she sat a little picture frame of her dad, her mom, and little Tiffany. Tiffany closed her eyes and prayed. She suddenly felt a hand on her shoulders. It was time to leave for the airport. Tiffany said her good-byes, and yes, she left without a single drop of tears.

 

Hello readers ! I know the first few chapters might be a little boring, but I need to get them out so I can continue onto the story ! Yes, I know chapter one was long, but it was at least sad, right ? Anyways, any comments please comment ! && more subscribers, more chapters !

-toodles <3