Recording an Apocalypse

Effects of Living with Morons.

 

“Grandpa!” Suho sighed for the umpteenth time, watching the erted maknae slithered to him, smirk evident on his face. He was oh so happily (not) working out the profit for this month when the tall giant interrupted his boring as but at least peaceful as hell job.

“What?” Sehun only casually draped an arm around Suho because you know…he’s taller than Suho and everyone wants to make that fact known.

Even Kyungsoo, the other midget.

“I found a perfect waiter, goes by the name of Jongin.” Sehun informed sipping his coke that ing came out of nowhere but Suho wasn’t shocked by that though, he was more shocked by the news of a new waiter because for the past few days after the Doojoon incident, no one had bother to shove their asses in their café.

And Suho was getting desperate by now.

“You found someone?!” Facing the younger, the former shook the maknae’s shoulder in glee shouting weird profanities at the said maknae.

“Yes. Now please stop giving me your saliva to my y face.” Suho was far too happy to notice Sehun had just said to himself that his own face was y.

And Sehun said Kris was vain.

Sehun continued to stare at Suho but a familiar tune played quietly in his ears distracting his vision, it was a very familiar girl tune. He began to hum to the tune before realising that the café was closed and they were all boys. Luhan and Kyungsoo had gone out to buy some drinks so there shouldn’t really be anyone listening to a girly song.

Well, he should have expected crazy surprises by now.

Sehun turned; looking up at the even taller giant whose ears were stuck to the headphones where the song was on just a bit too loud and where the original song was playing from. Much to Sehun’s delight.

“Kris, I can hear your girly music.” Sehun sniggered, placing the coke on one of the table and crossing his arms in amusement. Suho giggled in an obviously manly way, looking at Kris to see what the tall duizhang would do.

“So can I you dip. Do you want to hear it louder and with my voice attached to it?” Sehun widened his eyes, Kris wouldn’t sing,

Right?

Well, he stood corrected.

“Aha! Listen Boys; My First Love Story. My Angel and My Girls. My sunshine!” Kris began, swinging his hips and winking at the two who looked like that just seen the apocalypse happening.

“Stop. Oh my god. My ears are bleeding. My eyes need a toxic disinfectant. Stop.” Suho screeched. This was definitely not the reaction he expected from Kris.

Out of all people.

“Gee gee gee gee baby baby baby, Gee gee gee gee baby baby baby.” Kris continued to sing, restricting his face in a serious way and pouting at Sehun who turned an inhumanely green coloured face.

“I hear someone dying! Who’s dying?” Kyungsoo decided to barge in with groceries in his hands, mistaking Kris’s voice as someone who was on verge of death and to be honest, it wasn’t far from the actual truth. There were two people dying slowly and painfully. The two deathly pale boys were stood in the middle, eyes bigger than Kyungsoo (and that’s big) with their hands trembling with fear.

Because, never, ever, in their life did they thought they would witness Kris singing a SNSD song.

In a girly voice. Much to their added horror.

“No one’s dying. I’m just doing my groove.” Kris murmured; eyes closed and moving his hips along the beat of mister by KARA.

“Tao! Tao! Come look at Kris dancing!” Luhan joined in the scene, shouting for Tao and laughing hard when Kris abruptly stopped at the mention of the love-of-his-life’s name.

It didn’t helped Luhan was currently holding a phone with the red indication on.

“You. Delete. That. Now.” Kris hissed, inching closer towards the deer who only smirked, pointing the front of the phone at Kris.

“One inch and I’ll send it to everyone on my list. Including Tao.”

“Send what?” Chen intruded along with Xiumin who skipped a bit in every step, his hands on the older’s waist as if supporting Xiumin and the other waving in front of the still shocked Suho and Sehun.

“Hey, can anyone tell me why Suho and Sehun died?” Xiumin mumbled, poking them both and getting no response.

“Send nothing.” Kris answered Chen’s question instead of Xiumin’s, stepping back in order not to provoke the deer that had his thumb on the send button. He instead chose to observe Xiumin who had been acting and walking weirdly since morning.

“Who’s sending what?” The final two, Baekhyun and Chanyeol interrupted the rest; eyeing at the very peculiar sight. Sehun and Suho were still in the same position whilst Xiumin and Chen were continuously poking them in wonderment. Kris was huddled in the corner, glaring at Luhan whereas Kyungsoo was trying to revive Suho and Sehun and seem to be the only one panicking at the fact that Sehun and Suho had been in that position for the last five minutes.

“Nothing.” Kris mumbled at Chanyeol, his dignity crumbling at how submissive he sounded but no; he was not letting Tao witness his inner diva.

“Nothing what?” Speaking of Tao, the said boy came in, taking in the crazy postures his hyung and friend Sehun had on and raising an eyebrow at the sulking Kris at the corner.

“Were you bullying Kris again?”

“Right, sticking up for your lover, ay?” Baekhyun chuckled earning a punch from the Chinese boy who was blushing crimson by now. Luhan gleefully tackled Tao earning the younger’s attention as he shoved his phone in Tao’s face.

“Tao, do you want to hear Kris singing?” A waves of ‘yes’ filtered through making Kris sulk further into his corner and wait for his embarrassing death to come.

Luckily two already scarred boys didn’t really want to witness their worst nightmare again.

So Kris was safe. For now.

“Don’t you ing dare play that video!” Sehun and Suho screamed, snapping from their trance as they shock Kyungsoo who was nearby as well as Chen and Xiumin who backed away in surprise -Xiumin limping - Kris noted.

“Fine. Sheesh, keep your balls on.” Luhan huffed, putting his phone in his pocket for future black-mails. The other whined in denial however soon shut up when they sense a black aura coming from a certain duizhang.

“Okay, everyone’s here anyways so grab a seat, come here and I will quickly run through this month’s details.” Suho started off because he didn’t want to pro-long a useless and quite disturbing conversation of Kris singing to Gee. He was however ignored (no shocker there) and cut off by Kris who had been staring at Xiumin for some time.

“Xiumin come here.” Kris suspiciously asked the older as he watched Xiumin limp his way to him. He at first had thought of other things however as Xiumin got closer, his eyes widen in complete bewilderment.

“Kim Xiumin Minseok. Are you wearing a thong?” Xiumin stopped in his tracks, the redness quickly creeping up and his stutter only indicating the answer. His hands hid his blushing face as the others stare at him realizing that yes; their eldest hyung was indeed wearing a thong.

“Chen, you said they won’t notice!” Xiumin shouted, dragging his t-shirt down and huddling over to Chen who had his hand his chin.

“So people do notice when they have thongs or not. This is great information…” Chen murmured, “This will be the perfect scenario for my next Jongkey chapter. My subscribers will love it.” Chen nodded to himself, fleeting his eyes hungrily at Xiumin for a second before clasping his hands around Xiumin’s.

“What?” Suho asked perplexedly hoping Chen would explain. Unfortunately, explain was not in Chen’s dictionary.

“What.” Chen replied dragging Xiumin away ultimately leaving the rest in a rather confused state.

“Okay... let’s have a meeting without Xiumin or Chen. Not like we needed them anyways.” Suho joked after a few moments of silence. Like he previously said, he didn’t know what went on in that couple’s head and he didn’t want to know.

“The sales prices have gone down by 1.2% compared to last month since we had the same recipes for three months already. We need something new that would make the people come to our shop and buy it. Something that is unique and interesting otherwise we will just drop down again by next month. Another factor could be due to the lack of waiters there are. Orders need to be quicker so any suggestions?” Suho explained, looking over at Yixing as the latter had his arms up.

“We make a dead unicorn cupcake and sell it.” Yixing laughed evilly already drawing what seemed like a dead unicorn.

“How about no. I reckon we should have cosmetics like lipstick shape because everyone loves cosmetics especially eyeliner.” Baekhyun recommended getting his eyeliner out and wearing them like he was born to.

“No. Deers and hot boys with abs would make the girl drool.” Luhan suggested, crossing his right leg over and tapping the table.

“Dead unicorn are way better.” Yixing retorted, showing his picture that he drew of a unicorn lying in a pool of blood. Suho didn’t know whether to be creep out or worried over Yixing hatred of unicorns.

“Dragons are so much ing better.” Kris throw in, getting his dragon plush toy out.

“Pandas are cute and cuddly.” Tao whispered, playing with his phone which no surprise had a panda background.

“Cosmetics, hello?”

“I reckon boys with hot abs will be a sure win.” Suho just aimlessly watched as the others fought over which they think should be the new idea when in reality, all of their ideas ing .

“Dragons!” Suho bang his head in frustration, he didn’t have a ing idea why he decided to share a simple crisis to them. He wondered whether world war three will break out if they ever heard of other major problems.

“Hey hyung, you want to go to the kitchen and discuss it properly without having these morons mess it up?” Kyungsoo patted Suho’s head, tugging the hems of his shirt motioning him to follow Kyungsoo. At times like this, Suho was glad Kyungsoo seemed normal.

“Let’s get out of here.” Suho mumbled, following Kyungsoo away from the place he calls the mental institution.

“Pandas are cute!” Tao cried out, showing them his panda toy and shoving it round their faces.

“Abs. people, abs. they are the winni-wait. Where’s Suho?” Luhan stopped mid-way trying to search for the midget manager.

“Probably escaped with Kyungsoo because all you ers are annoying.” Kris muttered, rubbing his temples over the aching pain he had to deal with this s. Even if he was an himself.

“Ignore the midget, the real question is why is there a boy sitting in a seat when we definitely held a close sign.” Chanyeol informed the others; they looked over to see a fairly tan boy reading a book with headphones stuck in.

“That’s Jongin! He’s my best friend; quite handsome too, he loves sport and he is probably the best along with me. Quite childish but he does have a heart of-”

“He’s quite hot.”

“He picks his nose, doesn’t wash often and has no idea how to cook. He is not hot, I repeat not hot. He is as cold as the North Pole.” Sehun changed the course of his sentences, trying to now insult Jongin in every way possible to Luhan who had previously said Jongin was hot. Luhan only giggled at Sehun's antic as the latter pouted in annoyance.

“Jongin!” Sehun shouted, the tan boy looking up and smiling before putting his book away. Approaching the others, the tan boy with the name of Jongin bowed ninety degrees to the other staff.

“Please take care of me.” Jongin grinned, bowing to each person formally.

“Just call us hyung, okay!” Baekhyun smiled, giving a thumbs up for the boy.

"Sure! I look forward to working here." Jongin grinned, began to start a conversation with the others.

“Guys, we just got the perf-f-fect…p-pl-plan.” Kyungsoo shouted after a while, rushing in from the kitchen with Suho behind, his voice  trailing off as he eyed the newcomer in utmost curiosity. He quietly wobbled along to Luhan as the two began to mutter and mumble to each other whilst Jongin began chatting with Yixing, Baekhyun and Chanyeol. Suho just pried in to join Kris and Tao's conversation, much to Kris's annoyance.

“Who’s he?” Sehun heard Kyungsoo asked with a barely audible voice whispering to Luhan.

“Jongin, apparently our new waiter.”

“How old is he?”

“Sixteen.”

“Perfect because I think I love him.” Sehun nearly spat his coke; eyes opening up wide before calming down gradually as he continually sipped his coke again.

Well… that escalated quickly.”

 


 

--FortuneCookie's Note }}

Next chappie will obviously be Kaisoo and maybe another OTP. I will try to do it on Christmas or at least on 31st (double perhaps kekeke~) which is moi's birthday. =3=

For christmasus~ I got a EXO calender and a big Infinite poster! I am still waiting for my EXO album filled with a big poster as well! =D What did you es get? lol, jokes. I'm the . RLAB.

Alright guys, I'm going to my dreamland where Yixing and D.O is my husband. OTL.

Might have English mistakes here and there.

Please support this story by commenting and subscribing! I'll love you forever!