White Hairs Everywhere

Effects of Living with Morons.

 

“So…um…what happen again?” Suho asked, he couldn’t exactly get what Kyungsoo was saying due to the fact that the younger had snot running down his nose and the fact he was blubbering nonsense with mind you; spit and snot hurdling towards Suho’s face.

“He basically told lies because he was so shy in front of Jongin.” Baekhyun shouted from the kitchen earning a glare from Kyungsoo because Jongin could practically be next door.

Not that Baekhyun cared.

“I can’t m-meet him a-after what h-happened” Kyungsoo cried out, clinging onto Suho who sighed. He was supposed to be stress from the bloody café, not his staff’s problems.

“What do you want then?”

“A week of not meeting him.” Kyungsoo immediately answered, wiping away his snot from his jumper which Suho had given on his birthday.

“You can’t just go away and come back after a week. What about the café?” Suho argued, Kyungsoo was practically the only one he could rely on.

“Well, it’s not like the café that popular.” Kyungsoo retorted, ignoring the insulted look Suho threw in.

“And plus, not many people will come after that measly downfall.”

Another stab at Suho’s non-existent pride.

“Plus, I will not do anything you say if you don’t and I know how you need me here anyway so no point right, gramps?”

Another stab.

“Finally, no one’s on holiday and by the way, didn’t you owe me after I brought you Kris’s vase after you broke it.”

“New Record. Four insults instead of three to knock the gramps out.” Chanyeol screeched, prodding the now unconscious Suho with his foot.

“What did I even insult him about?” Kyungsoo muttered, “By the way, before you faint for good, could you tell me whether you will give me a holiday or not? Taking on broad about what I told you just now.”

“F-fine” Suho gasped out before fainting. Again.


“SUHO! How the does Kyungsoo get holiday but I don’t? Me, the awesome, most fabulous human being on earth!” Luhan’s screech was the first thing Suho heard when he woke up, and his eyes weren’t even open yet.

“Glad you have the confidence, Luhan.” Suho murmured, sitting up from the table where Kris had kindly dumped lay Suho on.

“What did Kyungsoo do to get out of work?”

“Insults and blackmails.” Suho stated, hoping off the table since his short legs couldn’t actually reached the floor.

“And no; I’ll tell everyone you are actually Lulu if you dare insult or threaten me.” Suho continued, patting the dust and giving his best glare to Luhan who pouted in response. He was about to retort when a certain baozi came, eyes red with envy and anger towards the certain manager.

“Hey, why does Kyungsoo get a holiday but I don’t.” Xiumin growled, barging in and shaking Suho by the shoulder.

“Who told you?”

“It isn’t a secret when Kyungsoo shouted on top of his voice ‘I got a holiday, es!’ to us, gramps.”

“That weasel.” Suho mumbled, shrugging Xiumin’s hands of and wagging his finger around.

“No, you are not getting a holiday, Xiumin.” Suho answered Xiumin’s non-existent question, walking and leaving the two.

“I swear he has a soft spot for Kyungsoo.” Luhan hissed, failing his dramatic arms around.

“You just notice that?” Xiumin exasperatedly huffed; crossing his shoulder and watching Suho walk off.

“Suho!”

“Oh crap.” Suho sighed when he entered the crowded kitchen, watching the angered Kris and Tao come towards him.

“Why does Kyungsoo get a ing holiday when I’ve been working my off?” Kris roared whilst Tao beside him nodded, since he agreed with practically everything his dear Kris said.

“Because he is in a crisis.”

“I don’t think lying to the new waiter is called a crisis.”

“You were in that position once, weren’t you Kris?” Suho gleamed, smiling evilly at Kris who gulped nervously.

“Yeah, but I didn’t get a holiday for it!”

“Because Kyungsoo is a nice boy who should deserved the wonderful treatment.”

“Where was my treatment!”

“s don’t get treatment.” Suho mumbled, ignoring the glare Kris had send him.

“Kris is not an ,” Kris turned to Tao, mentally shrieking and proud when his crush defended him, “He’s a handsome .”

And there went his proudness. Down the drain.

“Yes, yes now leave me alone.” Suho shouted, finally getting the silence he deserved. He shut his eyes enjoying and savouring the moment where nothing was going to disturbed him and where he could think without getting interrupted every damn minute.

Ah, maybe he could finally get some sleep.

“Suho!”

Well…that lasted long.

“What the do you want?” Suho cursed, looking up to see Jongin with a hurt look.

“I’m sorry.” Jongin pouted, looking like a kicked puppy and great. Suho now was tired, irritated and guilty as well.

“I was wondering if I could start working next week since I have exams on this week.” Jongin whispered, eyes gleaming with cuteness and everything that is ing fluffy in this world.

“…fine.” Suho hurriedly agreed, looking away from the puppy eyes in case he agreed to anything more stupid or idiotic.

“Thank you!” Jongin hugged Suho before skipping off.

“One…two…three.”

“SUHO! WHY THE DOES JONGIN GET A WEEK OFF?”

“Yep, never failed.” Suho looked up to see Luhan’s hand on his hip and tapping his foot in a obviously gay angry manner.

“Because he has exams.” Suho casually stated bringing his hands up so he wouldn’t get Luhan’s flying spit. And although Luhan is pretty and cute and everything they practically want in their wish list, his spit isn’t exactly the thing included in there.

“So? I have exams too.”

“Yours isn’t important.” Suho bluntly reasoned tired out from Luhan’s shouts and Suho couldn’t wait to get home and rest in peace.

Oh wait.

Luhan lives with him.

.

“That just insults me to the core, I have you known I go to one of the top universities in Korea.” Luhan babbled on.

“And I’ll have you known I don’t give a . Now, leave me alone.” Suho got up to find the closet, maybe the only thing where the guys wouldn't look for. And he could probably rest there as well.Hopefully for eternity.

“Stupid grandpa, why does the younger always get the good deal. Even though I am here, the hot y yet cute boy.” Luhan whispered to himself walking away from the lounge and going towards the kitchen.

“Don’t you dare, Jongin.” Kyungsoo’s voice resonated to Luhan’s ear; the latter propping his ears up to listen at Kyungsoo because since when did Kyungsoo become friendly with Jongin?

“Just one, Kyungie!” Jongin’s hushed voice still ranged loud and clear to Luhan as he widened his eyes.

Because back the up a sec.

When did Jongin become close enough to Kyungsoo to call him ‘Kyungie’?

Luhan scanned the room spotting the drinks closet’s door rattling a bit and the whispers getting louder in there. He stopped in front; putting his head gently on the door and listening to the younger’s conversation, curious and confused as hell.

“No, the others will sure as hell won't find out. Do you know how much crying I had to do just so Suho could give me the damn holiday?”

“Really? Because I only gave him the puppy eyes and bam! He instantly gave me.”

“That’s because you are a cutie pie.”

“Only for you, babysoo.” Luhan tried hard not to gag when he heard the horrible nicknames. They were even worse that some of the ones Sehun had thought of.

“Just one kiss then, you Jongin.” Luhan smirked having found the bait, leaving the two to their smooching and trying to gather the others around.

“What do you want?” Baekhyun hissed, angered since he was lovingly napping with Chanyeol when Luhan dragged the two away.

“Just wait and watch.” Luhan giggled evilly. He had figured it out by now; he didn’t go to the top university for nothing. Kyungsoo was Jongin’s boyfriend, the two hacking up a scheme so they would get a holiday and spend the day with each other.

If Luhan wasn’t furious because of his lack of holiday, he would have actually thought Kyungsoo was a genius.

“One, two three.” Luhan kicked the door open revealing…an empty closet?

“You wanted to show me a ing empty closet that I been going to everyday for the past year?” Tao dead-panned, gripping Kris’ hand (much to the latter’s delight) and heading off.

“Hey, why are you all gathered over there?” Kyungsoo’s voice made Luhan spun around, his finger pointing at Kyungsoo.

“You! You are actually Jongin’s boyfriend, aren’t you?” Kyungsoo widened his eyes a bit before sighing in a dramatic way.

“I wish.”

“Stop lying! I heard you two converse in the closet and having a smooch.”

“What? Stop lying.”

“Suho! Come here! I’ll tell him everything because what’s that love bite doing in your neck that wasn’t there five thirty minutes ago?” Luhan smirked, watching at Kyungsoo’s act crumbled.

On the other hand, Suho was sleeping when he heard Luhan’s loud bratty voice working as an alarm effectively waking him up.

“Why me?” Suho cried, opening the cupboard closet and leaving to find Luhan but what he didn’t expect was Luhan and Kyungsoo fighting with the rest watching and laughing.

“White hairs. I see them.” Suho gripped his own hair, pushing his way through the twin towers and separating the two, Jongin holding Kyungsoo and Sehun holding Luhan. He didn’t know whether to be surprised by Jongin and Kyungsoo closeness or the fact Luhan had his wig the other way round.

“What is going on here? We are opening the café in an hour and we have a fight now?” Suho screamed, slapping Kyungsoo’s and Luhan’s head.

“Kyungsoo is the boyf-”

“Lalalalala.” Kyungsoo shouted on top of Luhan’s voice, trying to push Jongin and pull Luhan’s wig hair.

“Hey, Kris told me that you hate unicorns as well. Do you want to be my boyfriend?” Yixing popped up scaring the out of Suho and holding his hands as he heard Kris laughed along with Tao.

“Listen. Kyungs-mpghh”

“Hahaha, shut the up Luhan.”

“Do you want to be my boyfriend, Suho? Yixing would make a lovely bride.”

“Hey, don’t faint, gramps. We need you for the café.”

“This would be a great chapter I could put in my story.”

“Stop reading those stupid fan fictions, Chen Chen.”

“Wait till I write about this on tumblr, followers won't be worried about my absence now.”

“Kris, what’s your blog’s name? I made a tumblr account for you.”

“Suho, listen to me! Kyung-”

“Shut the up and don’t listen to him!”

Suho looked around, seeing the rest of his staff talk over one another. You had Baekhyun and Chanyeol filming the whole god damn thing, Kris and Tao exchanging tumblr blogs, Xiumin and Chen smooching - ew. Kyungsoo trying to rip Luhan’s hand or was it his leg? Suho couldn’t tell. Jongin and Sehun trying to stop the two and Yixing currently holding his hands and it.

Yeah… Suho swore he could see a strand of white hair now and probably his tombstone engraved.

 


 

--FortuneCookie's Note }}

Here is the last chapter! It was supposed to be a short-story since this was a christmas gift for my friend actually so yeah... if you want more of this crack, please subscribe and comment on my new fanfic!

Thank you for the immense support and comments as well as the subbies! I was shocked to see the amount since this was suppose to be a short story! The new fanfic will be longer though! =D

UPDATE: This is basically for me for one of my christmas present which is why this is my story now even though my wife --FortuneCookie wrote this but nothing's changed except for who this story belongs to. I hope you have a great time reading this and please support my best friend's new fanfic. She half gave this to me because I actually wanted to write it but didn't have the motivation.