CRAZY FAMILY NIGHT.

THE PAST. THE PRESENT & THE FUTURE
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Seeing her is a wish granted, but this isn’t how it’s supposed to be. Her coldness, awkwardness and hate are really taking a toll on me. I’m all good with her ignoring me than making me feel like I’m the biggest jerk on the planet. Her eyes are telling me a different thing though, they still got that spark that only I can see. She still loves me, and I know that so well. The twins have said it as well and I believe them one hundred percent.

“What did she say Jiyong? Are we staying?” Jeena Noona asked anxiously.

The Noonas are really helpful. They are the ones dealing with J even if she’s a little “y” to them. Oh well, we can’t blame her. We sneaked out the kids without her knowledge. It’s just right for her to get mad.

“Noona” I’m in the mood to play around for I’m so happy.

“What? Have you talked to her? Did she talk to you? WHAT?” Noona looks so nervous.

I bowed my head down and sighed “Oh gosh! She didn’t let us extend” Jeena Noona said.

“Is that true Jiyong-ah?” Noona asked.

I looked up with a blank expression on my face “I don’t know” I answered. This is fun.

“AISH! Just say it!” Jeena Noona said impatiently.

I stared at them then laughed “Aigoo…you two are so fun to prank” I said in between laughs “J told me that you guys will stay here for another week” I finally said.

The Noonas nearly jumped up and down in glee. They are so happy to the point that they are shrieking like ten year olds who just saw their crush.

“YAAAH!” Noona punched my arm playfully “Why do you have to hang us and play around when we’re so serious and anxious?”

“It’s fun you know” I answered and laughed again.

“Really?” Jeena Noona held both my arms and squeezed it.

“AAAHHH! Noona! It hurts!” they are torturing me. I guess my idea of playing around isn’t good at all.

“AAAHHHHHH!” I shrieked in pain once again. These women aren’t women, they are Amazonas for they are so strong.

After fooling around with the Noonas, I head to the twins’ room to check on them. I’m expecting J to be there, but she’s nowhere in sight.

“APPA!” they called out upon seeing me walking in.

“Hey!” I ran to them and hugged them tightly “Aigoo” I said after receiving wet cheek kisses from them.

“Have you talked with Mom already?” Justice asked.

I nod “Yes”

“Is she going to give us one more day?” Jubilee asked. I can feel their anxiousness too like the Noonas awhile ago.

If I play around with these kids, I’m sure that there won’t be any torture moments so “No” I answered in a sad tone.

They just stared at me then looked at each other. I can see their tears siding and it alarmed me for I have a feeling that they’ll break down and cry any time soon. This isn’t a good at all. This is more intense than the Noonas.

“Aigoo….don’t cry” I said while wiping their tears “Don’t cry…please….Appa is just playing around” I said, receiving curious looks from them.

I sat both of them on each of my lap “Aigoo…so heavy” I said, making them giggle “Babies….Mom and I have talked already” I said.

“What did she say?” Justice asked.

“You have to kiss and hug her later for she allowed you guys to stay here for a week....your stay here is EXTENDED!” I told them excitedly.

The twins’ eyes got big in shock. It’s obvious that they’re not expecting this at all “WAAAA!!!!” their shrieks are really loud to the point that it can rip your eardrums.

Seeing them this happy is priceless. Actually, I haven’t thought that my daughters will be this attached to me coz in the first place, I’m not the father that they grew up with. I thought that we’re going to be awkward towards each other but it’s not the case. The kids and I doesn’t even have an awkward moment. We clicked right away.

The celebration continues with them dancing. They are so fond of K-pop songs and they are sticking within the family for their favorite artist now is 2ne1. They love their songs even if they can’t understand a thing. Seungri and Youngbae even promised them that they’ll introduce them to the girls, unfortunately, the girls are so busy.

“Careful” they are making the big bed as their runway once again. I can already see what these two will be once they grow up. They are so fond of modeling, ma

Please log in to read the full chapter