I'M GOING TO SEE HER.

THE PAST. THE PRESENT & THE FUTURE
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

I’ve never thought that I’m going to miss her this much. If before I can still last every day without her. Now, I can’t even think right because all that I have in mind is her. I know that she’s doing fine in Australia for we talk every single day, but it’s not enough. I want to be with her, beside her. I want to see her beautiful face in the morning, feel her warmth through her hugs and kiss her soft lips to show that I love her so much.

“Aigoo hyung…are you still waiting for her call up until now? It’s so early…maybe she’s still sleeping” Seungri said upon seeing me staring at my phone.

We’re living of different time zones and even it’s just for a couple of hours, it’s still hard for us to get our schedules to meet. I’ve been through a long distance relationship before, but it seems like I never get used to it.

“She told me yesterday that she’ll call around 7am here” I told him and he sighed heavily.

“Hyung…have you slept already? Coz if I’m not mistaken…you just got home an hour ago” he said and I gave a nod.

“I’ll just sleep later…after I talk to her” I said and went inside my room.

This is really stressful. I’m so tired from recording and haven’t even rested since yesterday morning and surprisingly, I’m still wide awake. Well, this is because I really want to talk to J first before hitting the sack.

“OH!” I jerked up the moment I heard my phone ringing.

I ran to my bed even when I’m still wet from taking a shower. I checked my caller first and picked up “Hey!” I said sweetly.

“Jiyongie!” J’s morning voice can really freak you because it’s deep.

“Aigoo…you woke up late…huh?” I said and she giggled.

“I did….I’m sorry….I slept so late because of a school project that is due later this afternoon….gosh! Cramming is really my new best friend” she said, making me laugh.

“Yeah….you really should find a new best friend” I said and chuckled.

“Huh? Why is that? Don’t you want to be my best friend anymore?” she asked.

I smiled for I can already picture her cute pout “J….I’m not your best friend anymore….because” I paused for a while “I’m already your boyfriend” I continued.

There was silence on her end and then out of nowhere I heard a squeal “OMO!” I got really shocked.

“Yaaaaa…Jiyongie….you can really make my face turn so red in just a split second…aigoo….I’m tingly all over” she is like a high school student who got noticed by her crush for the first time.

“Look at this woman” I said and she laughed out loud.

I love the way we treat each other. We’re lovers, but we still see each other as best friends. We are still so open and are not afraid to show what we feel. We talk trash sometimes and tease each other non-stop until one of us is angry already. This is the kind of relationship that you cannot find in most women because the only woman who can give it to you is the one who knows you so well.

“How’s your day?” J always starts our serious conversation with this question.

“It went out well…it’s tiring…but…all cool” I answered and she sighed.

“Aigoo….you’re in the middle of doing a tour and you’re still working in the studio….that’s draining” she said and I sighed heavily.

“I don’t have a choice…this is what I signed up for….it’s not that draining anymore because I’m used to it already” I told her.

“But then again….you should take a rest even just for a day or two” her voice will really make you feel that she’s concerned.

“I will…soon” I said and she smirked.

“How soon is soon?” she asked, making me think.

“I don’t know” I answered and she sighed heavily.

After telling her about my day, she told me hers and it turns out that she’s as busy as me. She’s doing a lot of projects and her thesis as well. Her work is giving her a difficult time too and it’s quite a drag for her boss is really strict and demanding.

“I hate it….I swear….she can actually do it herself but she let me do it” she said after telling the story about her boss.

“J…you can always say no….if you don’t want to do it….don’t….I know that it’s not easy…but I’m working for a boss too….Hyan suk hyung can be a jerk sometimes but not that much….he demands a lot…but is very considerate…not like your boss who doesn’t wanna hear you out” I’m so angry at her boss to the point that I want to punch him/her.

“How I wish I can

Please log in to read the full chapter