HELL STARTS.

THE PAST. THE PRESENT & THE FUTURE
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“Oh gosh! J…can you stop crying…please” Unnie said while driving us home.

How can I stop from crying when we just sent Jiyong to the airport a few minutes ago? I hate this. Actually, I’m cool with saying goodbye for I’m so used to it, but it’s a different story now. I cried buckets of tears last night up until the morning. I can fill an Olympic size pool with my tears already.

“I don’t know how to stop” I told her, making her hiss.

“PUH-LEASE! Choi Jiyoung! You’ll see him again soon….why cry so much?” she asked and I rolled my eyes at her.

“Yes…we’re going to see each other again….but how soon is soon? I can’t believe this! We’re engaged and here we are….miles away from each other” I’m so out of my element that I don’t know what I’m saying anymore.

She pulled up the car then looked at me intently “What was that again? Can you repeat what you just said?” she asked, confusing me.

“Huh?” I am a bit scared for the look on her face is not that good.

“You said something about you being engaged” she said and I froze right then and there.

Did I just spill out the beans unconsciously? Now this is doomsday. I hate myself! How careless can I be? What will I do now?

“Engaged? Psh! Unnie…what are you talking about?” I am not that good in pretending, most especially with my sister.

“What am I talking about? Young lady….it’s you who I need to ask…what are you talking about? Why did you say that you’re engaged? Did Jiyong proposed to you already?” she asked suspiciously.

“NO!” I countered “He didn’t” I said then looked away.

“J….this car will not move till you tell me the truth” she is really frightening me and I know so well that I’m up for some right this very minute.

There’s a part of me that wants to say it already for it’s really hard to keep it in, most especially to my sister because I don’t hide any secrets from her and she knows me so damn well, she can easily tell if I’m hiding something.

“WHAT?!” she is now fired up and that’s my cue to speak out already “WHAT! J! TELL ME!”

“FINE! Jiyong and I are already engaged…he proposed to me yesterday….and I said yes” I answered right away.

Unnie is shaking and I don’t know if it’s because of anger or something else. I can see in her eyes that she’s not ready for this yet and it’s making me really worried.

“What? He proposed to you yesterday? How come none of you told me about it?” she asked and I sighed.

“Because we’ve agreed upon not telling anybody yet…Unnie…things are still so complicated and announcing it will complicate things more” I told her and she shook her head.

“Yes…it will…but breaking it to us…won’t….we are your family….you guys should’ve asked us about this first….I mean…fine! You’re so sure of each other…but it’s still too soon” she said and is totally making sense as well “Not to mention…there are still a lot of things that you yourself needs to fix….not only that….Jiyong’s career is not that welcoming to relationships…and you know that so well…this engagement can or will surely bring him down….and even wash him out of that idol world”

I don’t know, but Unnie is really making sense and in one way or another, it’s making me think twice again. No. I shouldn’t listen to her. After all, I’m sure that this engagement will work and sooner or later, we’ll be able to announce our love for each other to the whole world already.

I should be hanged because of my carelessness. Now, I’m so sure that both our families will know about our engagement already and I’m pretty sure that Jiyong will flip out once he learns that I am the one who spill everything.

After that, our ride home is so silent already. I stopped from crying because I’m so worried and my head is being clouded by a lot of what if’s. I’m sure that our families will be thrilled and happy about this, but our sisters won’t be, simply because they know what’s going on and they’re both on the same boat. For them, I have to clear everything with Duke first before giving my all to Jiyong. Thing is, I don’t know what to do with Duke yet.

“OH!” I said upon noticing that our apartment isn’t locked “Unnie” I called “I think you forgot to lock the door awhile ago”

She checked it then looked at me “No…I didn’t…I even asked Jiyong to double check it and he told me that it was locked” she said.

Now this is freaky. Who will even try to get in?

The moment we walked in the apartment, we checked the whole place if anything was stolen but it still looks the same and our things are still in their respective places.

“This is freaky” Unnie said while checking the living room.

“Wait” I said upon seeing the door to my room slightly open.

Now I’m scared. What will I do if a killer is in my room and he’ll attack once he sees me? Oh gosh! I still want to live long. I still want to get married and have kids. Help me God!

“OH GOSH!” I jumped in shock, my eyes got big and my mouth opened widely.

“Hey J” he said, making my heart beat so fast.

Why is he here? I thought he’s…..

“Duke” I am beyond frightened and I don’t know what to do.

“Honey…why do you look so…shocked?” he is acting weird and it’s really scaring the hell out of me.

“W….w….why…a…a…are you here?” I stuttered.

His eyes are firing, it’s like he’s going to kill somebody. He’s angry and I’m so sure about that. Thing is, I don’t know why he got angry. This is not going to be good.

We just stared at each other for some time and the moment my eyes landed on his hands, I saw Jiyong’s memory box and from there, my whole body and even

Please log in to read the full chapter