I SAW THE SIGN.

THE PAST. THE PRESENT & THE FUTURE
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

                                        {Big Bang leader, G-dragon will be on hiatus}{Big Bang leader, G-dragon will be on hiatus}

                                                                                                          

 

After his alleged love affair with one of Australia’s famous designers, the superstar decided to go on hiatus. From a short conversation with YG Entertainment’s representative, it was said that Kwon Jiyong a.k.a G-dragon wants to take a rest from all the non-stop rumors that has been thrown to him these past few months.

“Jiyong will go on hiatus…how long? We don’t know…he and only President Yang knows up till when…but this break from the entertainment industry doesn’t mean that work will stop for him already…he will still continue to do music and write songs for Big Bang and his solo album”

When asked about the accident that happened a few months ago involving Jiyoung Choi- Park, this is what he only said “No comment…I’m not in the right position to talk about it”

Some netizens have posted pictures of the incident where Mrs. Wright was badly hit by an SUV and G-dragon came to rescue. This heightened the speculations that they may be in a relationship because according to some witnesses, Mrs. Wright seem to be staying at G-dragon’s apartment in Mapo-gu. Not only that, some fans that are waiting outside the residential building saw the Wright twins with the superstar’s family. Are their families just friends like what they always say or there is really something going on that the public doesn’t know yet?

VIPs all over the world will surely get sad about this news, but as said by YG’s representative, G-dragon will still continue working on his music and is still going back to the music industry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Jiyongie!” I called from the balcony.

This is so crazy. Why is he taking a hiatus? Well, the reasons are obvious, but he doesn’t have to do this at all. The kids and I are settled here in Jeju already. It’s been months since we got here and even though we’re still in the middle of adjustments, we can handle things already.

“Yeah?” he walked in and sat beside me.

“What is this?” I showed him the article and he just stayed silent.

I looked deep into his eyes, trying to read whatever is on his mind but for some unexplainable reasons, I can’t see anything “What is this?” I asked again.

He sighed heavily “J….I know that there’s no need for me to do this…but….I’m more at peace here than in Seoul....after all I cannot work well knowing that we’re so far away from each other…it’s better for me to take a hiatus than have my mind tortured by thoughts of you and the kids….and….it’s easier to protect the three of you with me here” he answered.

Jiyong and I are getting paranoid over my dreams for I keep on having nightmares and they are really freaky because it always involves Duke. It’s pretty given, but it’ll twist your mind for it feels so real. All I can do is comfort myself by saying that none of those nightmares will happen even though I know that it’s possible to happen.

“What’s your members’ reaction to this?” I asked.

If there are people that I feel sorry to, it’s the rest of Big Bang. I know that they have their solo careers, but it’s still different when you’re a group. They have a lot of plans for this year and because of me, it’s all going to be on hold. It just for I really don’t want to be a distraction but I end up being one.

“Believe it or not…they were the ones who proposed this to me….according to them…it’s much better for me to stay with you and the kids for we all know so well that Duke can attack anytime…he may not know where you are now but what about tomorrow? That bastard has a nose of a hound dog….he can smell you from afar and his radar is just so strong as well” he answered and I sighed heavily.

“You guys are really suffering because of me” I am deeply saddened for it’s not only their work that is going to be affected but their fans as well.

I’m so sure that their fans are hating on me already. Actually, I’ve read a lot of negative comments about me in different gossip sites and I must admit, they really go through your bones. It’s so painful to read each one of them because they seem to judge you right away when they know nothing at all. I guess this is really the price that I have to pay for hooking up with Jiyong.

“Don’t be so dramatic” he said and I rolled my eyes at him.

“How can I not be dramatic…huh? Jiyongie….you worked so hard to be where you are today and I will not forgive myself if all your hard work just go down the drain because of me….performing is already a part of you and stopping will surely get the best of you….c’mon…there’s no need for you to go on hiatus” I am really trying to persuade him for he has sacrificed a lot for me already and this is too much.

“Look J…this is nothing….after all…I’m really in need of a rest….a month or two isn’t going to make a huge difference….don’t worry…I’ll go back to the industry….this isn’t retirement yet” he tapped the tip of my nose and smiled.

I hugged him then sighed “Fine” I said like a kid, making him laugh.

“Aigoo….why is that after your accident you seem to act so cute already? You keep on giving the same expressions like the twins” he said and I looked at him in disbelief.

“As they say….like mother…like daughters….what can I do? My blood is running through their veins” I told him and he smirked.

“Yaaa…our blood is running through their veins….isn’t it obvious? They look more like me than you” he is really delusional.

“They’re not! They look more like me….didn’t you see Justice? She’s like the mini me….our facial features are so alike that I have a feeling that she’s going to be so beautiful once she grows up ….same with Jubilee…her milky skin will surely attract boys” I said with a smile on my face.

“Can we not talk about boys? C’mon J…our daughters are still young and even though they become adult already…I won’t let them date at all” this is how a father really is.

Jiyong is beginning to be so protective over the girls like when we went to the beach days ago, the twins met a group of kids playing around and they got close with two cute boys. It’s all good to me for they’re just playmates but his mind is going too far already. He went to me just to say that he will not let the girls date till they’re 50. I know that he’s jealous for he’s so used with them playing only with him or their cousins, but kids will be kids, they need to explore and meet new people.

“I swear….they will hate you once you go all strict with them” I told him and he hissed.

“They’ll thank me actually” he said and I pushed his face away playfully.

“Jiyongie….when we were still kids….did Kwon Omma and Appa prohibit you in seeing me?” I asked and he shook his head “You have to be the same with the girls…they have to mingle with other people outside our family because this is whe

Please log in to read the full chapter