Chapter 28

Little Voice; Big World

I danced to the beat of the music and singed at the same time. Man, to learn a new song and dance was difficult!

“Okay break time.” said the choreographer. I lie on the ground and wiped my face with a towel. This past month I had been in hectic mode with another concert by myself coming up soon. I gulp down my bottle of water and sat up when someone entered the room.

“Abby!” she said. It was Taeyeon. Ugh.

“Hey what are you doing here?” I ask. Seriously what is she doing here?
“You haven’t replied to me ever since our last interview.” Taeyeon frowned.
“I’m so sorry! I have been busy with debuting I haven’t had much time for interviews right now.” I replied. That’s a fact fo sho.
“Well it’s okay. I just came to check up on you to see how you are doing. It has been a month you know.”
“I know. Hectic hectic me.” I smiled weakly and drank some more of my water.

“Abby.” said my choreographer.

“Oh okay. Look Taeyeon can we talk later? I have to practice dancing.” I sighed.
“Okay! I’ll talk to Rain about squeezing an interview with me again! Siyah!” Taeyeon smiled.
“Wait-…”

She was gone. I smacked my forehead.

“Why is she so eager to have another interview with you?” asked my choreographer.
“I don’t know! I don’t know if she’s still on that crushing thing from our last interview.” I exclaimed annoyed. Can this girl let go of this already!?
“So you have a crush on one of the MBLAQ guys?” he smirked.
“No! I don’t!” My anger was about to blow up any second. He backed away and told me to chill. I rolled my eyes and danced again.


Rain’s Office

“Uncle what is her problem? Can she see I am very busy with me debuting on my own?” I exclaimed. I slammed my fist on the table.
“You need to calm down.” said Rain.
“Never tell a girl to calm down! It’s just annoying how she is still on this interview thing! Why doesn’t she have another interview with the MBLAQ guys! I’m gonna blow up if she ask me again if I have a crush on one of them! I said no multiple, but she can’t take no for answer!” I was on an outrage.
“Abby.” Rain placed his hand on my fist on the table. I sighed and sat back down.

Good thing we’re talking in his office. If anyone heard me out there I think they’ll flip.  

“I know she is trying to make you confess about you dating Mir. She already knows.”  He said calmly.
“WHAT!?!?!”

-----

“SHE KNOWS!” exclaimed Mir. I nodded. “How?!?!” he asked.
“I have no idea, but tomorrow have to figure it out.” I murmured.
“Tomorrow? Tomorrow I have a-.”
“It’s canceled. Uncle canceled it. I’m here to pass on the message that we have an interview tomorrow with Taeyeon. Me and MBLAQ.”

Mir sighed. He was getting annoyed of this Taeyeon thing too. And Taeyeon use to be Mir’s ideal girl.


Next Day: Taeyeon’s Radio Show

“Ah I’m so glad you guys came today!” Taeyeon smiled. All of us just smiled at her and took a seat. I sat next to Seung Ho and Joon. If I sat next to Mir, we might have our anger burst into flames.

“So thank you guys for having another interview with me.” She said.
“Oh no, thank you for having us.” I replied with tint of not caring in my voice. Seung Ho tapped my knee knowing I was up to something.

Yeah, the MBLAQ boys know the situation I am in with Mir.

“So lets get started with our interview. MBLAQ, how is it living with your new roommate?”  Taeyeon asked.
“Great! I love having her living with us.” Joon exclaimed. He had a huge grin on his face.
“Yeah! She’s like our little sister.” Seung Ho added.
“We love her.” Mir, GO, and Cheon Dong said in unison.
“Awwh really guys?” I smiled. The warm feeling came again in me.
“Yeah!” they grinned.

Taeyeon cleared and moved on to the next question.

“So do you of you guys have a crush on Abby?” (Taeyeon)

Now she is just twisting this all around.

“A crush? Abby is like our little sister we never had before! She means deeply to us if anything happen to her.” (Seung Ho)

I smiled at his comment.

“Well then we have to take a quick break. Don’t you miss anything listeners! Our interview is just starting.” Taeyeon sigh and click on the music button. She watched me and the MBLAQ members talk among ourselves.


“Awwh I didn’t know you guys feel that way about me.” I said.
“Well we do love you Abby.” GO replied.
“And you are like our little sister.” Cheon Dong added. I was gonna seriously tear up.

“Abby, Mir, can I talk to you?” Taeyeon asked quietly. We nodded and follow her out the room. I glanced back at the guys and they gave me weak smiles.