Chapter 27

Little Voice; Big World

“Hey you’re home.” Mir look up from his book as I came into the room. I smile weakly and plop face down next to him.
“I’m guessing the interview went bad?” he asked.

I shook my head and turn around to face him. I pout. He smile to make me feel better.

“It didn’t go bad. It was Taeyeon just bothering me with this one question.” I sigh.
“Which was?” Mir was eager to know.
“If I had a crush on anyone in MBLAQ. I told her no since I didn’t want her to get suspicious if I said it was you. So I just kept denying it and said I wasn’t attracted to any of you guys since you don’t have that special charm that makes me attractive to you and-”
“Okay okay clam down. I get it.” Mir cut me off by putting his index finger on my lips.
“Just don’t let it be noticeable about us okay?”

I nod my head. He put his book down and lay down. I snuggle in his arms and burry my face in his chest. It felt so nice being in this position. I feel like all my worries are gone.

“Woah didn’t mean to interrupt this love moment.” said GO backing out of the room.
“It’s okay Hyung we weren’t doing anything bad.” Mir reply.
“Well let’s go out! I’m starving!” GO exclaim walking away.

Mir look down at me and nudge me a little. I didn’t move. Literary I was asleep. This celebrity thing wares me out.


Mir’s POV

When she didn’t move I got worried. I move her a little and notice she was asleep.

“Awwh my poor baby is tired.” He whisper softly and kiss my forehead. She snuggle closer.
“Hey, Abby, its time to get up.”
“Mmm why?” she murmur/ask.
“Cause we’re going out to eat.”
“I’m not hungry.” Her tummy rumbles.
“Yeah you’re hungry. Come on lets get up.”

I roll out of bed and lift her up. She was extremely light. Has she been eating? She wrap her arms around my neck and lay her head on my chest. My face turn red and I carry her out the room.

“What’s wrong with Abby?” ask Cheon Dong worriedly.
“Just sleepy. I’ll wake her up when we get there.” I grin.
“Are you sure you can manage to carry her all the way downstairs?” ask Joon.
I nod.

“Wait, paparazzi might be outside. You gotta wake her up.” Overprotective Seung Ho said. I sigh. Stupid paparazzi.

“Hey, Abby. You gotta wake up this time. People know about our secret that we’re dating!” I exclaim shaking her a little.
“WHAT! I DIDN’T TELL TAEYOEN ABOUT US!” I shout. Oh yeah she was awake.


Abby’s POV

The guys laugh and Mir put me down. It was all a joke.

“I thought someone actually knew!” I pout in the car.
“We just needed you to wake up so no worries.” grin GO.
“Now stop pouting cutely and smile.” Joon add. I pout cutely? I shook it off and lay my head on Mir. He will be my pillow until we get there.


“I’ll have this, this, this, this, and this.” I order and handed the waiter the menu with a smile. The guys made a ‘Wow’ expression. Yeah, I was super hungry. Mir sigh with relief.


While we were eating I couldn’t help but think about the interview with Taeyeon today…


Flash back

Taeyeon came back into the room and I was just sitting there listening to the songs. She smile at me and look on the computer.

“Oh Taeyoen…” I ask shyly.
“Yeah?”
“Did you ever find out who threw that rock at me the other day when we first met?” I was curious. I mean she has to know since she yelled at me to watch out.

She had her thinking face on. “I’m not for sure but it could have been your anti-fans.”

“Oh.” I felt sad. I really don’t like having anti-fans.
“But hey it’s alright. I have anti-fans. They sent me messages when I was on my radio and the workers just told me to ignore them.”

I nod. I shouldn’t let this get to me.  The songs ended and we were back on the interview.

“Okay so we left off on how you didn’t have a crush on any of the MBLAQ members. But would you consider dating any of them?” (Taeyeon)
“Hmm, dating? I see them more as my brothers so I wouldn’t at this moment.” (Abby)

Taeyeon nod. I think she’s getting her juice on me.

“Well that’s all the time we have so until next time I’m Taeyeon.”
“And I’m Abby!”
“We’ll see you tomorrow!”

She cut off and smile. “That was a good show.”

I nod and check my phone. I was done for today.

“Well thank you Taeyeon for having me today. It was quite interesting.” I said taking a bow.
“It wasn’t quite interesting enough. Mind if I have another interview with you?” she ask eagerly.
“Umm sure but I have to talk to Rain about it. He makes my schedule.” I said.
“Well just let him know and get back to me okay? Here’s my number.” She hand me a piece of paper and I bow thanked her one more time and left the premises.

End of Flash back

My thoughts are filled with why she wants to know so bad if I like one of the MBLAQ members. I mean I have to lie about it since it is s secret I gotta keep to myself. I sigh and slowly ate my fifth plate of food.

“Are you finally getting full?” ask Mir. I shook my head. I was still hungry. Yeah I can eat a lot but I never gain much weight. A lot of people think I have an eating disorder. I think that’s just how I was born.


After eating ten plates of delicious food I was finally full. The guys were surprise how much I can scarf down. We head back home to watch a movie together.

“Okay this is a scary movie. Abby you have five strong guys to protect you so just tell us to stop the movie if you get to scared.” said Seung Ho.
“I don’t get scared with scary movies.” I smirk.
“Well we’ll see about that.”


Few minutes later

“DON’T GO IN! DON’T GO IN!!!” scream Joon.

All the boys were freaking out except for me. I find this ironic. The main character went in and you should know what happens from here.

“AHHHHHHH!!!” they shout crowing in fear. I just laugh.


When the move ended the guys were too scared clean everything up and move to their bedrooms or go to the bathroom alone. I sigh knowing this would happen.

“Come on scary cats. Help me clean and I’ll walk you to your bedrooms. Bathrooms, you can deal with it on your own.” I grin.

They nod slowly and got up. I mostly clean up while the guys line up at the bathroom to get ready for bed.

“Why don’t half two or three of you go use my bathroom?” I suggested.
“Fine..I’ll go. Come on Joon.” Mir said. They link arms and walk to my room.

“AHHH!” they scream.
“What what what is it?” I ask running to them.
“Something is in the corner!” squeal Joon.

I turn on the light and it was only Mir (dog). I look at him with a dull expression.

“Its just my dog. He doesn’t bite you know.” I walk out the room and continue cleaning.


When I was done the other bathroom was free and Joon and Mir was done with my bathroom. I change into my light blue pjs and got into bed with Mir (dog) at my side.

*knock-knock*

“Yes?”

The guys came in with sleeping bags, pillows, and stuff animals.
“Can we sleep with you tonight?” ask Seung Ho.

I smile. How cute. “Sure you guys can.”

They set their things up on the floor and I set up my own things between Mir and Cheon Dong. Mir (dog) slept in the middle of our little circle we made.

“Goodnight you guys.” I said.
“Goodnight Abby.” They reply. I fell asleep with a smile on my face.