Chapter 35-Final

Little Voice; Big World

I just wanna thank all the readers who have been reading this :D you guys rock!!! :D Yes there is a squeal to thist too

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah, yeah, yeah~" I sang to Oh Yeah by MBLAQ.

"I see you like that song." said a voice behind me.
 I turn around able to still hear the outside noise, it was only Rain.

"Uncle, what are you doing here? I didn't know you were coming to America." I said confusingly.
"I can't visit my little niece?" he asked with a smirk on his face. I grinned.
"Awwh! You missed me!” I exclaimed.  
"No. I came to check up on you." Rain replied. I laugh silently to myself and enter the boba tea shop with him.
"Remember this is where I first interviewed you to come into my entertainment." Rain said reminiscing those moments.
"Ah I remember clearly what you did you stalker." I said.


I turned off my mp3 player and shoved it into my pocket.
Rain snapped his fingers and gave a y look to the girl at the reregister. She blushed and started making our drinks.

"Wow Uncle, you haven't change one bit ever since I took my year long vacation." I muttered as I rolled my eyes.
"Hey what can I say? I'm a charmer."

He wink and leaned on the table. He rested his hands under his chin and smiled at me. The girl gave us our drinks and Rain grabbed her hand and gave it a small peck.

"Oh Rain! Stop it!" She giggled as she stumbled her way back.
"Yeah, quite the charmer." I said with sarcasm.
"You know everyone misses you back in Seoul." Rain said changing the subject.
"Oh do they?" I asked curiously.
"Yeah, most definitely Mir."
"Mmmm I miss them a lot. I miss Mir a lot too."
“So what’s the relationship between you two?”
“I don’t know. I might give him another chance.”
“Are you sure? After last year about you choosing between Joon and Mir.”
“Please don’t remind me.”
“But are you sure you will give him a chance?”
“We’ll see Uncle. We’ll see.”
"So after vacation is over you'll spend time with them right?"
"Depends, aren't I gonna have a comeback?"
"True."
"And aren't they gonna be on their break?"

Rain nodded.

"So then, where is the time between my busy schedule and their vacation?"
"We'll make time." Rain grinned.

 I shrugged and took a sip out of my boba. I chewed slowly on the tapioca ball and stared at Rain. It was the same stare I gave him the day I first met him, also the chance of making my dreams come true.

“Uncle, Thank you.” I smiled.
“For what?” he asked.
“For everything.” I replied. Rain smiled. “You are my niece.”
“You’re only niece.” I reminded him.

Rain chuckled. I sipped on my boba and enjoyed my time with him. Just like old times.