Chapter 17

Little Voice; Big World

A couple weeks past and the concert is right around the corner.

“Abby!!!”

I turn around and saw Seung Ho running towards me. “Wassup?” I ask. “Hyung needs you! Apparently he got more out fits for you to try out.” Seung Ho reply breathing heavily. I pat his back and went back inside from the balcony.  Curiosities run through my mind.

“Okay Rain what outfits do you have for me now?”
“It’s nice outfits, not showing too much skin.” Rain reply.

The stylist brought roll out a cart of hang clothes. I run my fingers across and start at the first one. “Hmm this one is actually nice looking. Omo this one is cute! I like this one too! Rain you actually did a good job on this!” Rain smile and nod his head knowing he will do good. I pick up each outfit seeing if I would look good in it.

“Someone seems happy about their new clothes.” said Joon, peeking his head in.
“Joon ah don’t they look good on me?” I ask in high cute voice.

Hey I was trying it out since I was watching TV earlier and I see all the girl bands acting to girly. Joon smile and walk closer to me. He brush the hair out of my face.

“They look wonderful on you.” He reply.

I look up at him and felt myself feeling funny inside.

“JOON!” shout Mir at the door. He turn around and I peek out behind from behind.
“What do you want dongsang?” he ask with a irritate tone.
“I need to talk to Abby. It is about the concert tomorrow.” Mir reply.

Joon shrug and walk out. He stop at Mir and whisper something in his ear then walk away. Mir roll his eyes and sat on my bed.

“Wassup Mir?”
“About the song tomorrow that we’re going to be singing together...would you want to practice on it first?”
“Sure! We can practice now!” I smile plopping next to him.

Mir smile and scoot closer to me. I took a deep breath and let me voice out.

“Such a simple word but so hard to explain oh it takes a thousand more words to say to describe this funny feeling they call love but could words be enough for me to let you know what is real but right here right now I’ll let you know everything that I feel~”

We finish singing.

“We’re gonna do great tomorrow.” said Mir.
“I hope so…I’m so nervous.” I reply looking down.
“That’s not the Abby I know.” Mir lift up my face.
“The Abby I know isn’t afraid of anything and know she would do great.”

I smile and blush a little.

“Mir I’m glad you’re singing with me. I feel like I can express more of my feelings with you besides with the others.”
“Well I feel special.”

We smile. I can feel myself blushing along with the butterfly feelings in my stomach coming back up again.