Chapter 13

Little Voice; Big World

On the way to the salon I grumble to myself how much Rain is gonna be sorry for what he said.

"Yeah that little hobo is gonna pay. When he sees me tomorrow I'll be sooooooooo hot with my new look and my new and improve style he'll have to forgive himself what he thought I would be wearing that!" I murmur darkly.
"She's scary talking to herself like that." whisper Cheon Dong.
"She's just angry with Rain. That's all." Joon reply.

I stare at the picture of what I was supposed to wear for the concert. It was a frilly little skirt that doesn't cover much with a tight tank (and I know I won't be able to move in that with the intense dance moves I am doing) and a short jacket to cover mostly nothing up. I crumble the picture with my hands and throw it away.

"She really needs to calm down..." said Seung Ho.
"Mir go calm down her down!" GO insist.

He push Mir closer to me.
"Umm...Abby?" Mir ask shyly.
I snap out of my angry mode and look up at him."Yeah?" I ask returning to my normal stage.

Everyone was shock.

"Well...umm...please don't be mad at Hyung. I know you don't like the outfit he picked out and it's good you told him about it. But look at the bright side you're gonna pick out what you wanna wear for the concert right?" Mir said nervously.
I sigh.
"You're right." I frown.
Mir smile.

"How did he...?" (Seung Ho&Joon)
"Amazing...." (GO&Thunder)

"But I will still make him pay." I chuckle evilly.
Mir scoot away and the guys went wide eye.
"Scary...." the boy murmur from a corner.

----

We arrive at the salon to get my new makeover, joy. I didn't really care about the makeover, but I am curious what Rain had in store for me. I sat down at a station and a lady came out with a smile plaster on her face.

"You're Rain's client?" she ask.

I nod. She whip out the cover and pull the chair (that rolls :D) to the washing station. Oh yeah, I'm in for a big surprise.

Few hours later

"Wa-la! I am finish!" She exclaim wiping off fake sweat.

The MBLAQ members look up from their magazines or woke up from their beauty sleep to see. They walk over to me and the stylist turn me around.

"So how do I look?" I ask curiously.
They didn't say anything.

"What do to me?!?!" I exclaim turning around to the mirror.

I stare at myself. Blinking a couple of times I could not recognize myself at all. My hair was longer and had three layers. It went from black to brown! As Rain said I would have bangs, full bangs. My hair was curled and you can tell I'm wearing makeup.

"……Damn!” I exclaim.

I turn back to the guys and waited to pick up their jaw from the ground.

"Abby...you look wonderful!" exclaim Cheon Dong.

I blush. Wait me blushing?

"You look SO different! This change is great!" Seung Ho add.
"You look beautiful." GO comment.

I turn to Joon and Mir.
"Damn Abby, you look y." Joon smirk.
I resist the urge to punch him.
"You look....gorgeous." Mir said nervously.
I smile at felt myself blushing again.

"Well my job is done!" said the stylist walking away.

We walk to the limo and the guys wouldn't stop staring at me. Eh, off to the mall!