Chapter 12

Little Voice; Big World

The next morning I snuggle with my pillow on a nice comfy bed. I open my eyes and smile at the sun. Usually this isn't me but hey I feel different, and this feeling is good. Wait not good, GREAT! Hopping out of bed I rush to the bathroom to do my morning business and get pretty up.

"Alright Abby today will be a good day!" I smile at the mirror

I walk out of the bathroom into the kitchen.

"Good morning sunshine." Joon greets me as I plop next to him.
"Good morning! What are you watching?" I ask.
"Just music videos. How did you sleep?"
"Good good! It was better than last night."

Joon chuckles.

"So what's the plan for today?"
"Well rehearsal for a upcoming concert. You know you're going to be in it."

I stare at him.

"Repeat that."
"You are going to be in the concert?"
"Are you kidding me?"

Joon shook his head.

"What's wrong with that? I think that is a great opportunity!"
"I don't think I'm ready."
"Everyone gets stage fright the first time. Don't worry you'll do fine."

He slings his arm around me and smile. I smile back at him thinking what he said.

---

"Again." Rain demands.

I lay on the ground breathing for my life. I flip over to my back and G.O. put his hand out. I gladly grab it and he pulls me up. Rain plays the music again. I walk to my place beside Joon and we both start dancing. It was a lot of popping I've done of my whole life. I dance with each member and ended in the middle of them.

"Good. Better. One more time in ten."

I got back on the floor as I breathe heavily in and out.

"So how do you like this so far?" ask Joon.

I gave him thumbs up. Joon chuckle. He ran his finger down my back and whips it on his shirt.

"Yeah I know my back is sweaty." I said.
"Don't you have an undershirt on?"
"Just a sports bra."
"Eww to much info!" I glare at him and roll on my back.
"I GOT IT!!!!!!!" shout Seung Ho running towards us.
"Got what?" Joon and I ask in unison.
"Our outfits for tomorrow's concert. Abby I think you'll be surprise what you'll be wearing." Seungho said handing me a picture. My eyes went wide.

---

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!?!?!?!?!" I exclaim shoving the picture in Rain's face.
"I thought you'll blow up." Rain grins.
"DO NOT GRIN AT ME! TELL ME WHY IN THE WORLD I WOULD WEAR THIS!"
"Abigail you have a great body and you would fantastic in this!"
I step back and cover myself.
"You ..."
"I didn't mean it in a nasty way. Jeez you teens these days. Thinking everything is a simple naughty thought. Tsk tsk."
"Can I just please wear something that’s me?"
"And what is you?"
"Something comfortable to move in and my style."
"Fine. I'll let you go out and find something your style, but it has something y. Also you need a makeover. Your hair will go lighter and you'll have full bangs that can be either swept to side or just covering your forehead. Got it?"

I glare at him. He slides some money towards me and grin. I snatch it and stomp my way out.

"What just happen in there?" ask Cheon Dong.
"We're going shopping for some new clothes! I need a makeover pronto."