Chapter 14

Little Voice; Big World

I couldn't stop looking at myself through the reflection of the windows on the way to the mall. It's just so had to believe that's still me. I smile to myself and felt five boys staring at me. I turn my head slowly and saw those five boys was only them.

"Uh guys?" I ask
"Oh sorry.." they snap out of it.

Joon scooted closer to me.

"Abby, you look really y." he whisper in my ear.

I turn bright red in an instant as chills went down my spine. I shake my head and glare at him evily.

Joon's POV

My eyes couldn't leave Abby's face. This makeover fit her perfectly. Now thinking about the outfit she'll pick out. I can't wait to see the whole thing together.
We arrive at the mall. Abby being the impatient one was the first out of the car.

"Okay okay okay...." Abby mumble to herself.
“What type of clothes are you gonna get?” ask Mir.
“Well anything I can move in and look 'y' in (according to Rain).” Abby reply.
“Well here's a good store.” I point out.

Abby scan the store in a few seconds and march right in. We follow her around as she went straight to the sale section.

"We should help her you guys." said Seung Ho.

G.O and Thunder nod along. I smile knowing I wanted to help her from the start. I glance at Mir already at her side commenting on each article of clothing she picks up. I stare at them in with a content look.

"Hyung what's wrong?" ask Cheon Dong.
"Huh? Oh nothing." I reply snapping out of jealously mode.
"Is someone jealous of our little ones?" ask G.O.
"No."
"Come on Joon, it’s obvious you are." Seung Ho add on.
I roll my eyes and walk away.

Mir's POV

"Okay how about this?" Abby ask holding up a tank top.
"Hmm hold on to that." I said thinking.

She nod and grab a couple shirts to try on.

"Great now we need to the bottom!" Abby exclaim. She ran over to pants section and pulled out a pair of sweats.
"Remember Hyung wants it y looking." I remind her.

She sigh and put it back sadly. I chuckle and follow her to the shorts section.

"Abby this shorts look good with that top." said Joon popping out of nowhere.
Abby looked at it and agree. Joon grab a couple more for her to try out. I watch closely how he acted with her.

"You two look like brother and sisters." I pipe up.
They look at me.

"Hahah we do! Right Oppa?" she ask with a grin on her face.
"Haha..yeah! We do." Joon chuckle slowly.

Abby smile and head to the dressing room. She turn around to face us.

"Get the others and wait out here okay?"
We nod and watch her go into a stall.

"I'll go get the others." I said running off. Joon just nod and wait patiently.


Abby's POV

After trying and showing them outfits, we finally found the perfect one. It was black shorts that were easily to move in, a grey flowly shirt that was very roomy on the inside, and some nikes that were black and grey. Pretty much I was matching. No accessories since I'm dancing and no need of an injury. The guys love the whole thing together and hope Rain would accept it.

"So this outfit is...?"

Rain examines me.

"It shows some skin..."
"Why were you expecting my torso showing?"

He nod. I glare.

"Fine I'll let you wear it."
"YES!"
"By the way, you have a song to learn for the concert. It will be your debut."
"Wait wait wait....a song?"

Rain smirks.

"You are killing me." I murmur.