Chapter 29

Little Voice; Big World

“So you wanted to talk to the both of us?” I asked as I took my place next to Mir.
“I know you and Mir is going out.” said Taeyeon.
“And how do you know that for a fact?” Mir asked.
“You remember that commercial you two did..”
“Yeah.” We replied.
“I was supposed to play the main role with you. Not Abby. I went there and they told me right when I got there I couldn’t do it anymore. I was mad since I had better things to do, but when I wanted to say hi to you, you were already with this other girl. That was you Abby.”
“So just cause you couldn’t play the main role you hold this against me?”

This was so stupid.

“No because of that, there was more. Now let me finish.” Taeyeon demanded. I rolled my eyes and listened.

“I watched from the sidelines while you two were acting. Watching those scenes you did with Mir it was real was it not? So you two had to go out sooner or later. When they air the commercial they played the scene where you guys were just fooling around at the beach.
Mir do you remember the last time I interview you with the guys?”
“Uhh yeah.” (Mir)
“Remember when we were talking about ideal girls and when I asked you the guys said she is right in front of you?”
“Taeyeon is your ideal girl?” I interrupt the convo they were having

Use too, now I met you and I don’t need to say who is my ideal girl cause it’s you.” Mir smiles at me. He grabbed my hands and looked into my eyes. I blushed at what he said. He gave me a hug.

“Cute.” Taeyeon said with disgust.

We looked at her.

“So what is this all about? Why do you keep calling us, mostly me, for interviews? We have other stuff to do like I have to get ready for my next concert.” I demand to know.
“Mir can you excuse us. I want to talk to Abby alone.” Taeyeon asked sweetly.

Mir gave me a look (it was a good look) and walked out back to where the guys are.

“So what’s your answer?”
“Mir likes me until you came into the picture. I was gonna asked him on the commercial shoot if he would consider us dating, but my spot was taken by you.”
“So you are just jealous? That’s all?” I laughed.
“Remember the first time we met? And how I told you to watch out since there was a rock coming towards you?”
“It was you wasn’t it?”

Taeyeon smirked.

“Wow you would stoop this low just to throw a rock at me?” I laughed again.

Taeyeon stood there. Her hands balled up into a fist. I just laughed at how stupid this was. All of a sudden..

 

SLAP!


My hand covered the cheek she slapped.

“WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?” I exclaimed.
“MIR IS MINE! HE DOESN’T BELONG TO YOU!” Taeyeon shouted.
“What the-”
“ABBY ARE YOU OKAY?” Mir exclaimed as he ran over to me.  He removed my hand and checked my cheek. It was only bright red.
“Taeyeon what is wrong with you!” Mir walked over to her.
“You’re supposed to like me Mir! Not her! Not that poor that came from the dirty streets of California!” Taeyeon cried clinging onto his arm.
“Did she just call me a ? Oh hell no!” I was about to attack her until Joon hold me back.
“Let Mir handle this now.” He whispered into my ear. I sighed and watched.
“Don’t ever talk about Abby like that! So what? I don’t care where she came from! She is the most amazing talented girl I have ever met!” Mir literately poured his heart out.

I stare at Mir with tears streamed down my face. I got that funny feeling again.

“So this is what love is supposed to feel.” I murmured. Joon loosened his grip on me. I stumble towards Mir and he caught me before I fell. 
“I love you Abby.”
“I love you too, Mir.”

He pulled me into a hug as the guys cheered for him. Taeyeon couldn’t stand the sight so she just stormed out of there.

-------

“So that’s it? She was just jealous?” asked Rain. I nodded. “Stupid right?”

Rain agreed with me. “Anyway since we got that issue out of the way we need to get you back straight into your concert mode. It’s coming up next week you know.”

“NEXT WEEK!?”

Rain smiled.

“You are so evil.” I murmured.
“Well you know I am your evil Uncle.” Rain grinned.
“Ha ha.”
“Anyway once you’re done you have one more concert. That’s your final one.”
“Good! I’m getting tired of this famous thing.” 
“I bet you are.”

I shrugged and lay on his couch.