Confession (I hope this didn't give it away)

You Broke Me

 

-3rd person-

When Taemin woke up the next morning he had a throbbing headache and sore eyes. He hardly slept at all the night before because he was haunted, haunted by dreams of Kibum yelling at him. Telling him he was a useless little boy who was a good for nothing. Telling him he ruined everything. Telling him that everything he touched turned bad. The only thing that made this morning not unbearable was the fact that when he woke up, Minho was there greeting him with a cup of coffee.

“I thought you might like some coffee Taemin-ah. You hardly slept at all last night.” Minho looked at Taemin with worry. He knew all about Taemin’s dreams even without asking him because Taemin sleep talked. Taemin sighed and took the coffee from Minho.

“Thanks hyung, I appreciate it.” Taemin managed a smile, before he burst into tears. Everything was all too much for him. Minho grabbed the coffee off him and placed it on the table before he sat on the bed next to Taemin and pulled him into a hug. Taemin nuzzled into Minho’s neck and let the tears stain Minho’s shirt. Minho starting rubbing Taemin’s back. They were silent for what seemed like forever, the only thing to be heard was Taemin’s sobbing.

Minho couldn’t help but feel a little jealous of the fact that Taemin was obviously sobbing because he still loved Jonghyun. At the same time he was furious. Furious at the fact that Jonghyun made Taemin cry and be hurt like this. All he wanted to do right now was punch that dinosaur in the face for making Taemin like this.

“Minho…” Taemin looked up at him, eyes red and bloodshot from tears and head aching. He sniffled once and began again. “Minho, I’m sorry” Minho looked at him confused. Why was he apologizing?

“I’m sorry for being like this. I know I shouldn’t just unload it all on you but, you make me feel so much better and I just…” Minho silenced him by crashing his lips onto Taemin.  Taemin’s eyes widened. All he could think right now was “what the hell was happening and why was it happening?” He tried to break away, but it’s like his body developed a mind of its own because that was just not happening.  Taemin opened his mouth to protest, but Minho took this opportunity to launch his tongue into Taemin’s mouth and explore the whole thing. Taemin had never been more confused in all his life. He lifted his arms up onto Minho’s chest and pushed him away. They were both breathless because neither of them had breathed at all during the kiss. When Taemin caught his breath he started to spew out questions as to why what just happened, happened. Minho just looked at Taemin and didn’t say a word.

“Minho what the hell was that? You just kissed me and…oh my gosh you just kissed me. Why would you do that? I don’t understand! Minho say something!” Taemin was spewing out question after question and didn’t stop talking so Minho could start.

“Taemin, I…erm….well…you see…I uh…”

“You what? Well come on spit it out!”

“Taemin I’m in love with you. I have been for a long time now and I tried confessing to you but then I found out that you and Jonghyun were like a thing and it broke my heart but I can’t keep it a secret anymore. I love you and I always have.” There was just complete silence. And lots more silence. It was just never ending silence. It seemed like years before Taemin said something.

“You…love…me?”

“Yes.”

“Minho how could you do this? I came here looking for comfort and support not a confession. I just broke up with Jonghyun how could you…?” Minho was starting to become angry and cut Taemin off.

“You didn’t break up with him because you were never in a relationship! He said so himself you were never together it was just a one-time thing! Accept that Jonghyun never loved you!” Taemin was hurt so much by these words. He thought that of all people Minho would understand, but he obviously didn’t. Without a word Taemin stood up and walked out the door and never looked back. He burst into tears again because he felt as if he had no friends at all. Everyone hated him.

Everyone. Minho probably did now too

A/N: hey der everyone! I'm so so so so so so sorry for not updating for like ever but I finally figured out how the story is going to go. And yes I had a lot of help from the most amazing person in the world so if you're reading this I love you and thanks so much.

Anyways...erm...yeah I'll try to update more, but probably not for a few days because I have this thing and then school starts yay! anyways have a good whatever.

Love you all xo