Final

You Broke Me

 

-Jinki POV-

 

A week later

So finally everything is good again. Key moved in with Jonghyun. Taemin and Minho are happy with each other. And then there's me, forever al-onew. That's a good pun. I'm so funny. Just then Changmin walks through the kitchen room into the living room. He has a bowl of popcorn in his hand. He walks over towards the couch and sits down next to me. 

"So what are we watching?" He asks. I get up off the couch and walk towards the DVD case next to the TV.

"I don't know. What do you want to watch?" I ask him. "I chose last time."

"No really Jinki, I don't care. You can choose again. Plus you know your DVD collection better than I do." He smiles at me and goes back to eating popcorn. 

"Yah! Changminnie don't eat all the popcorn before we even choose the movie! I don't have any more and I'm not going back down to get some." What a pig. He probably won't leave any for me. 

He leans forward and puts the bowl on the table and sits back on the couch. He looks at me with an impatient look.  I choose a movie and put it in the DVD player and walk back over and sit next to him. He immediately leans forward and picks up the popcorn again. He offers me some and I pick up a handful before he goes back to stuffing his face.

"What are we watching?" He says with a face full of popcorn. He stuffs some more into his mouth.

"Pirates of the Caribbean."

"We've seen this movie a billion times Jinki."

"I know, but I love it so we're watching it; if you don't like it too bad."

"No, I do like it. I was just saying we've seen it a lot." He stuffs more popcorn into his mouth and scoots closer to me. He smiles at me and turns his attention back to the movie. 

About half way through the movie Changmin had finished all the popcorn. He puts the bowl back on the table and turns to me. He just kept looking at me. He didn't say anything; he was just looking at me.

"Hey, cut that out." I tell him.

"Cut what out?"

"Quit staring at me and watch the movie."

"Sorry, you're just so amazing."

"What?" He was starting to freak me out. He had never acted like this with me before. What was he doing?

"Jinki, there's something I have to tell you. You can say no, if you want to. I'm just saying there's no pressure for you to say yes. If you want to say yes you can. I mean....what I'm trying to say is, um..."

"Come on Changmin just spit it out. We've been friends for years, you can tell me anything."

"Well, what I wanted to say was. Jinki, I like you. Will you go out with me?"

What? What was he...what? Well this was unexpected. I wouldn't have expected this in a million years. No, a trillion years. What was I going to say? Changmin is a really nice guy, but do I like him? 

"Yes."

"What? You said yes! You said yes! Oh, my god! I didn't expect you to say yes, but I needed to get it out. I just....I'm so happy. Oh, my gosh."

He was so cute. I didn't even expect myself to say yes, to be honest. I'd never thought of Changmin in that way. He leant over to me and hugged me. I guess I wasn't forever al-onew anymore. 

"What bought this out all of a sudden? To be honest I didn't see it coming."

"Jinki, I didn't just come around here for free food."

 

A/N: So guys, this is the last chapter. I'm actually pretty sad. This was pretty fun to write. Yeah I know, I was pretty lame with the updates. Lol. I will definitely be writing more fics. I hope you all enjoyed this a lot!!! Please tell me what you though of it as well, it would mean a lot. Thank you all xx

 

^ Omg Look how cute they are >u<