Please wake up

You Broke Me

 

-Taemin POV-
Minho please. Please wake up. Please wake up so you can forgive me. I'm so sorry for everything I've done. I was stupid and foolish. Please wake up so I can hug you and feel your warmth on me. Why would you do this? Why would you try to kill yourself? Please...
Hot tears run down my face as I think all this to myself. It's all my fault Minho is here. Why didn't I realize it before? Of course I love him. He was always there for me. When I cried he was there. Just hugging me while I cry. He hugged me until I stopped. Of course Jinki was there too, but Jinki is my best friend. I wish none of this happened. I wish I never slept with Jonghyun. Then I could have realized my feelings sooner. I wish Minho and I could be together on a couch cuddling each other while we watch movies. Feeding each other popcorn and crying over the plot line together. He will never forgive me now. Maybe if I just give up. I could do it. I could kill myself. Then it will be better for everyone. Key and Jonghyun will get back together. Minho will find someone else and won't have to deal with me. The bastard that broke his heart. I could do it. I really could. I squeezed Minho's hand tighter as more warm tears fell down my cheeks. Just then Jinki came in and put his hand on my shoulder. 
 
"Taemin, you should go home and get some sleep. You haven't slept at all since Minho got here. You have bags under your eyes. Just go to bed."
 
"No, no I need to be here when he wakes up. I need to talk to him." I looked down at him again. Lifeless on that hospital bed in that white gown. 
 
"At least get some sleep please. Just go lie down on that chair. I will be here and if he wakes I'll tell you. Please, you can't keep functioning off coffee."
 
"Okay fine, but if he wakes up tell me. Where's Changmin?"
 
"Jonghyun took him home. He was in hysterics so Jonghyun took him home to bed. He'll come back in the morning. Jonghyun will bring him. Just stop worrying and get some sleep."
 
I walked over to the chair at the other end of Minho's private room and sat down. I slipped my hoodie off and used it as a pillow. It wasn't too bad I guess. At least it was pretty warm in here, so I wasn't too cold without my hoodie. I must have fallen asleep quickly because I don't remember much after that. 
 
"Taemin! TAEMIN WAKE UP!!" Jinki was shaking my shoulder. I got up and slowly opened my eyes. I rubbed the sleep (A/N: if you don't know what sleep is, it's like that weird gunk stuff you get in your eyes when you wake up in the morning)  out of my eyes. I looked over at Minho's bed, and he was sitting up looking at me. His eyes looked so lifeless. He was just staring into nothing. I slowly approached his bed. 
 
"Minho. Minho I'm so glad you're awake." He didn't say anything. "Minho please say something. Please." 
 
The tears started falling again. I walked closer and grabbed his hand. With his free hand he reached up and wiped the tears off my cheeks. 
 
"Taemin, don't cry. Please I'll explain everything. Jinki do you mind?" 
 
"No of course not. I'll go get some coffee yeah?" Jinki walked out of the hospital room and shut the door quietly behind him. 
 
I turned towards Minho and he reached up and touched my face again.
 
"Taemin let me explain. I didn't try to kill myself. It is all a misunderstanding. After you left I called Changmin to come over so we could talk. Then I went into the bathroom to get scissors to open something. The scissors were stuck with glue or something and when I opened them I slipped and cut myself. It was a pretty deep cut and being the wuss I am, I fainted when I saw the blood."
 
"Then why was the door locked?" I asked. It seemed like a pretty legitimate story, but that detail I was still confused about.
 
"Because I was going to go to the toilet at the same time." Minho laughed. I started crying again. I don't think it was sadness this time. I was just so relieved. I bent over and hugged him so tightly I might have broken something. 
 
"I'm just so glad you're okay. Minho I'm so sorry for everything. I shouldn't have run away like that. That was so unfair. Minho, I love you too. I know you might think I'm just saying this but, I really do love you. I want to be with you." 
 
I was still crying hot tears running down my cheeks. Minho just stared at me. I knew he wouldn't believe me. He stared at me for what seemed like forever until he reached up with his free hand and grabbed my chin. He pulled me down closer to his lips. Before I knew it, his lips were locked with mine. Not a passionate or rough kiss. A sweet one full of love. I could taste his sweet lips. I closed my eyes to enjoy the moment. Then I heard a door open. Jinki walked in with three cups of coffee.
 
"Now Minho I checked with the doctor and he said.....oh! Sorry, I'm so sorry. I'll just leave now. Get back to whatever you were doing. I'll just...sorry." 
 
Minho chuckled before he started talking again.
 
"No Jinki, come back it's fine. You checked with the doctor and...?" Minho asked.
 
"And he said you're allowed to have coffee. You will also be discharged today, but a psychiatrist will be coming in just to ask a few questions. Make sure your mental state is okay and stuff like that."
 
Jinki walked over to us and handed us both coffee. I took a sip of mine. It was warm, just like Minho's lips.
 
"So....are you two like a thing now or...?" Jinki hesitantly asked. Minho grabbed my hand and smiled.
 
"Yeah, I guess you could say that."
 
 
A/N: YAY I FINALLY UPDATED!! I'm sorry for taking so long, just school and stuff. Sorry for any mistakes but it's almost midnight here and I'm doing this from my iPad.
I hope you guys liked that chapter! And comments are always appreciated! 
Thanks guys xx