It's too late to apologize

You Broke Me

 

-3rd person-

Taemin was standing at the door with a smile on his face.

"Taemin, what are you doing here?" Jonghyun asked with a hint of worry in his voice. 

"I came here to see you of course." Taemin leaned over a planted a quick peck on Jonghyun's cheek. Key was fuming with anger.

"Oh hello Key” Taemin glanced at Key and looked back at Jonghyun.

“Taemin you should leave.” Before Taemin could even process what Jonghyun had just said Key had grabbed Taemin’s arm and slammed him against the wall.

 “You slept with my boyfriend. You ruined everything you ! I hate you, you ! How could you do this? I thought we were friends!" Key's fist made contact with his face. Taemin flew back and hit the wall with a thud. Jonghyun grabbed Key's arm and pulled him back.

"What the hell?" Jonghyun yelled at Key. Key shook Jonghyun off and ran over to Taemin for round two. Jonghyun tried to grab Key again but failed and Key managed to punch Taemin again. Jonghyun ran over and pushed Key towards the wall. Key hit wall and fell down to the floor. Jonghyun rushed over to see if Taemin was okay. He helped Taemin up and saw that his nose was bleeding.  Key got to his feet and tried to run over to Taemin again. Jonghyun pushed Taemin down and slammed Key up against the wall.

“Key, don’t do this! If you want to punch anyone, punch me! Kick me! I don’t care. Don’t do this to Taemin. It was me that did this to you not him.” Jonghyun let go of Key and turned to Taemin. “Taemin, I think you should leave” Taemin got up, rushed out the door and slammed it behind him. Jonghyun turned back to Key and stared at him.

“Jonghyun…” Key’s voice was shaky. “Are you still seeing him?” Key looked up at him and tears were making their way down his cheeks.

“No, I’m not still seeing him. Key I love you.”

“Tell me the ing truth!” Key yelled. “Don’t lie to me! Why would he come over here a kiss you when you’re not still seeing him? We hadn’t even broken up yet! Jonghyun how could you?” Jonghyun reached up and Key’s cheek.

“Key, I’m so sorry. I…” Key batted his hand away. “Key, please…”

“Jonghyun…it’s too late to apologize.” And with that, Key walked out the door never looking back. 

A/N: Ayo waddup? So I'm sorry for short update but people have been bugging me to update. Are you happy now? You know who you are. So comments are always appreciated. And...yeh.

Happy new year guys! Have a good...no Great...no FANTASTIC BABY 2013!!!

Love you all xoxo <3

Oh and also...the macro at the start also has nothing to do with the chapter, obviously. I just like it :)