You're still seeing him?

You Broke Me

-3rd Person-

Key hesitantly walked up to Jonghyun's door and knocked. There was no answer. Key knocked again. Still no answer. There didn't seem to be any movement inside his house. Key walked over the side window thingy beside the door and peered in. No-one there.

"Jonghyun!! Are you home? It's me Key. We need to talk about this!" Still no answer. Then Key remembered that Jonghyun always kept a spare key under the door mat. He reached under the doormat and unlocked the door. He placed the spare key back under the mat and slowly walked in.

"Jonghyun! Are you home? Jonghyun!" He slowly walked over to the living room and peered inside. Still no-one here.

He decided to walk into the bedroom. He walked over to the all too familar bedroom and opened the door. As usual the bed was still messy and un-made. He chuckled to himself and suddenly remembered the situation he was in. He felt a sharp pain in his chest and all the memories flooded back to him. He remembered all the happy and sad times he had with Jonghyun. He remembered his smell. He remembered the way Jonghyun's hands felt when they hugged. He remembered the way Jonghyun sent electric shocks up his spine when they kissed. He remembered everything. Key missed him so much. He wanted him back. he wanted to feel his warm embrace again. He just wanted everything back to normal. 

Right now he hated Taemin so much for wrecking everything.

Maybe it wasn't Taemin's fault. Maybe it was his own fault. Maybe he was starting to bore Jonghyun. Maybe he was starting to annoy him. Maybe Jonghyun stopped loving him but didn't have the guts to tell him. Great, now he was blaming himself for something that wasn't his fault at all.

Key jumped when he heard the jangling of key's at the front door. 

"Jonghyun must be home." Key ran out of the bedroom and quickly jumped on the couch. He waited until Jonghyun got the door open and walked inside. Jonghyun spotted Key on the couch and Key turned around and made eye-contact with him.

"Key. What are you doing here?"

-Jonghyun's POV-

What was he doing here? I thought he was mad at me. He had every right to be mad at me. I betrayed his trust and no matter how much it killed me. I had to accept that things would probably never be the same with us again

"I came here to talk to you. We can't just sweep this whole thing under the rug and never see eachother again and pretend this never happened. We need to talk about this. That's what I'm doing here." Why didn't he sound angry? I would've thought he would be extremely angry and upset with me. Again, he had every right to. Key patted the spot on the couch next to him gesturing for me to sit down. I walked over and sat next to him. His smell hit me like a bullet. I inhaled his intoxicating smell. The smell that I missed so dearly and would give anything to have back. 

No-one spoke for what seemed like ages. Well, what was I supposed to say? I really had no idea what I could say that would make any of this better.

"Jonghyun please say something." I still had no idea what to say. So I just went with the first thing that came to my head.

"I missed you." Great job Jonghyun. You made things so much better already. Good job. Don't you know that he hates you right now?

"I know. I missed you too." He what? I thought he would hate me. I have to stop talking to myself and say something. Anything.

"Jonghyun I....."

"Key, I'm so sorry! I love you and I never meant to cheat on you! I just wish you would forgive me. I'm so sorry!" I latched onto him like I was about to die and hugged him as tight as I could. Tears staring pouring down my face and I buried my face is his chest. 

"Jonghyun, please don't." He pushed me off. "Please don't do that."

"I'm so sorry." My phone started to ring. It kept ringing for what seemed like an eternity. We just looked at eachother and every now and again glanced back at the floor. The answering machine finally clicked in.

"Hello! You have reached Kim Jonghyun. I can't take your call right now, but please leave your message after the beep!"

Oh no! Not him. Anyone but him! Please, No.

"Hey babe. It's Taemin..." I heard Key gasp and stand up. "I was just wondering if we are still on for tonight. I can't wait to see you. See ya gorgeous." I heard the phone click off. I looked back at Key who had tears forming in his eyes. He started to walk out. I grabbed his hand and pulled him back. He shook me off.

"You're still seeing him?" He looked at me tears forming in his eyes. "You know, I really thought we could work things out. I thought that if we talked about this then we could work this out. I guess I was wrong..."

"No Key, let me explain."

"THERE IS NO NEED TO EXPLAIN! I GET IT!" 

He stormed over to the door and I ran after him. He wrenched the door open and started to half-run half-walk out when he looked up and stopped dead in his tracks. 

Standing at the door with his hand getting ready to knock, was Lee Taemin.

Oh boy, was I in some deep .

A/N: Hello Guys!!!

OMG I ACTUALLY WROTE AN ALRIGHT LONGISH CHAPTER!! EM SO PROUD OF MYSELF.

Sorry excuse me. 

Em so sorry for the cliffhangers but I just can't write anymore because I feel this chapter is long enough. 

Thank you all so much for reading and I would love it if you comment. I'm always open for suggestions and ideas. And you never know the story might go the way you want it to. So some ideas would be great.

Happy new year guys! It's scary that's it's nearly 2013. And if you're lucky I might update again tomorrow.

Okay guys, I hope you enjoyed.

Wuv you xoxo

p.s. The picture at the top has nothing to do with the chapter I just thought it was cute :)