oo5;

t h e apartment.

OO5;

Description: Posted Image

 

“ Tell me – why were we here again?”

 

Using her hand to support her head, the girl with brown hair sighed heavily. She had been repeating the same sentence for three times if she wasn’t wrong. And here was Oh Sehun, asking her to repeat the same answer again. Hayoung mentally slapped herself as she massaged her temple.  Blame her eonni for all the things happened just now. It would be good if she didn’t know about them, just as Jinri said before.

 

“ The last time i remember, you had asked me the same question for the past five minutes, oppa. They asked me about us, Bomi eonnie and Yifan oppa, so i told them. Then Bomi eonnie went hyper and calling the others that they would held a party for us.”

 

Sehun annoyedly growled, his hand brought his glass closer to his lips. “ Ok, i got it. I won’t ask again.” He stated. “ How about the others reaction?” He continued. The girl dryly laughed. “ Your group of friend had noticed that she would knew it sooner, Jinri eonni laughed so hard the moment Bomi eonni called her. She even told her that she was so stupid to not realize it soon. While Junmyeon oppa and Myungsoo oppa, he seemed to care less about it, i guess Chorong eonni or Jongin oppa had told the two. And Namjoo, she was almost as hyper as Bomi eonni, good things Yookyung eonni was there to calm her down.  “  Hayoung explained.

 

“Guess who is happy right now!”

 

A hand slung on her arm calmly as Sehun turned his head to find Chanyeol with his rich teeth smile smiling at him. “Hands off, hyung.” He jerked away the older’s hand from Hayoung’s. “Wow, wow, wow, calm down.” Chanyeol jokingly said as he smacked his dongsaengs arm. As expected answer from Chanyeol, the guy was more like a brother for her. And actually the fact that he was the first one to know about the  their secret was surprising.  “ So tell me, how is it to know that Bomi and some of the others knew the truth? ”

 

“ Good. Now we don’t have to hide or else, and i could be with here wherever i want.”

 

Sehun said calmly.

 

“ Why did you two keep them as a secret actually? I still didn’t get it.” Chanyeol asked as he rested one of his arm on the younger guy’s shoulder. Hayoung on other side nervously laughed. “It was a dare – back then during our vacation together, and we started to get closer after that.”

 

Then, Chanyeol  laughed again. “What dare is it?” He asked, loud enough for the others to hear what he said.

 

“ Jongin dared the her to kiss him!”

 

Soojung shouted, before all the head turned to look at her. “What? It’s the truth, right?” She nudged the tanned guy beside her with her elbow. Jongin shruged, knowing that either Hayoung or Sehun might beat him if he said ‘yes’. “Jongin, tell them it’s the truth!” Soojung yelled at him, playfully strangled him causing the guy to choked. “She said the truth!” He answered between his chokes while his very childhood friend smiled and released her grip.

 

“ Whoa. I should take a note to not playing with you two.”

 

Howon said.

 

“ Well sometime it’s fun though.” Jinri answered as she took a seat beside her older brother. “ Soojung made Naeun to go to the forest behind the homestay in the middle of the night. And as a revenge, she dared her to dye her hair in to red for the rest of the holiday.” Jinri said. “Oh and they even got oppa to get 15 noonas number in ten minutes too. “ She laughed as she recalled her brother’s panicked expression that time. Minho flicked her head softly. “ Howon was right, do not ever play with these kids  they are scary.”

 

“ And did you done the dare, hyung?”

 

“Of course not, it was late already and we were staying in our beach house that time. And as a punishment they got me to cook everything they wanted to eat for the whole vacantion.”

 

The other laughed.

 

“ Everyone, we are here!”

 

“ Qian joined the others with a big paper bag filled with ingredients, followed by Yifan right after.  “ Let me help you with it, it must be heavy.” Yifan took the bag from the older woman as she muttered a ‘thanks’ to him. Her eyes scanned the room before it landed to the two figure beside Howon. “ Oh! You guys are finally back. Welcome!” She said before stepping closer to them for a friendly hug. “ When did you arrive anyway? I’m sorry i couldn’t welcomed you soon as you landed here.”

 

The two shook their head.

 

“ It’s okay, noona. And we arrived today, Howon was there to pick us at the airport. I thought my princess would come along with him too. But Howon told me that she was busy.” Dongwoon said before rubbing the back of his nek nervously.

 

“ Still the same old Dongwoon, i see.”

 

Chorong commented.

 

The guy sent her his glare, before the girl stuck out her tongue at him. “ I don’t see anything wrong here. ” “ Stop it, Rong. I’m not an overprotective brother anymore. ” Bomi scoffed as she placed a plate of handmade cookies in front of them.  “ Well said, from a guy who keep caling his sister with princess and was like ‘how is my princess?’ the moment he landed in Korea. ” Dongwoon turned his head to Howon who basically giving him a smirk.

 

“ Enjoy, Chorong eonni and me just bake this earlier. “ She said with a smile. “Eonni it’s not poisoned, right? “ The girl with her Busan dialect jokingly asked her. She knew that Chorong and Bomi were quiet good in cooking, but not as good as Qian and Kyungsoo. That’s why they end up by baking cookies. “ Go check it yourself then! ” Bomi stuffed one piece of her cookies into Eunji’s mouth, before giving her wide smile. Eunji rolled her eyes in annoyence and munched her cookies harshly. “ Okay, not poisoned. The taste also quite good.” She replied in the end.

 

“ Yookyung!”

 

“Easy, okay, i know how to do with this!”

 

“ And i think i should go check them now,” Qian said as they walked to the kitchen only to find Kyungsoo and Yookyung bickering on to each other, and the Kims were trying to calm them. “  I already tried to stop Yookyung, and she insisted to help, jie.” Tao said. “ And Yookyung almost burned down the kitchen, Junmyeon ge was freaked out.” Junmyeon sighed. “ Why don’t you two just sit with the others and let Qian noona and Namjoo cook for us?” He continued helplessly. “ Don’t worry to much, oppa. I already teach her how to cook anyway. “

 

“ Well if burned down the kitchen was also the part of cooking as your teaching. I’m going to reassign you from the kindergarten, Namjoo.”

 

The younger pouted in defeat.

 

“ Or maybe we can call for a delivery, like...anything. ” Myungsoo replied. “ It was hard for the two to cook for all of us. “ He continued.

 

“ That’s why I am here. “ “ I can help too! “

 

Kyungsoo and Yookyung said almost in the same time.

 

Yifan sighed, “ How about go with Myungsoo’s suggestion? “ He said, as he turned to Junmyeon and Qian for a support. “ Well he was right, Qian noona still had a work to do tommorow, and Namjoo had to go to the kindergarten earlier. “ Junmyeon said.

 

“ I want a peperoni and chicarbonara, oppa!”

 

“ I thought you are on diet?” Myungsoo asked his sister. In the end, he got kicked by Namjoo.

 

 Myungsoo stood quickly from his seat aware that Namjoo might kicked him more. He quickly passed the others, making his way to the outside as quick as possible. He was not in a good term with Soojung – and Jongin even purposely glared at him a few times already.

 

“ Oh Myungsoo, how’s the dinner?”

 

He turned to find a guy with a little kid in his embrances, followed with the girl with black hair behind him. “ We’re going to order some pizza, hyung.” He answered. “ So we’re not having some Qian’s eonnie special dumplings? “ " no Qian eonnie's cook for tonight's party then, too bad." The girl asked him, earning a ‘no’ from the guy in front of her. “ She arrived a bit too late, Kyungsoo and Yookyung fight for the kitchen. “  He explained.

 

“ It’s been a while already. I missed her cook. “ Luhan said.

 

" Guys, can you come here for a moment?  "

 

The tree turned, as they walked to the living room where all the others were already there. Joonmyun cleared his throat nervously. " So, uhm - how to say this, " He said. " So all of you had knew about Sehun and Hayoung who secretly dating, right? " He said. " And, uhm, there's actually one more thing - " He stopped to look at Chorong who stayed in the sofa beside Bomi.

 

" We - I mean, me and Rong, had decided to had our wedding too. That's all i guess, uhm,i-it's better to tale you guys first, right?"

 

 

i tried to push myself for an update, since i not updating this one for like the whole month already.

i'm not sure that it was the best update anyway, so i'm sorry.

; ~ ;