oo4 (ii);

t h e apartment.

OO4;

part two

Description: Posted Image

 

 

 "Jinri - “

 

The girl turns with a distrubed looks, she brings her index finger close to her lips signaling the others to keep silent. It's not even ten minutes and he already asks what are they doing, or why are they here, and blah - blah. While Jinri still focusing ( or rather to be called as keep her eyes ) on the two person standing a few meters apart from her, joking and talking. She turns form him, looking straight to the couple - that's she called them - before shaking her head.

 

"Jiri, don't you think you're going to far?"

 

She hits him right on his chest now, earning a yelps from him. Zitao frowns, as he tries to peeks from the giant figure in front of him. He is confused, confused by how the girl acts. "It's only them, they often go out together." Zitao comments, adding a sighs in the ends of his comment. The girl looks at him with an unpleased looks, as she hits him again. But he could stop her by holding her wrist, "Did i say something wrong?" He adds as the girl take her hands from his grip.

 

"No, you don't."

 

"Then why are you acting like a mad person and hits me? It's so un-Jinri." Zitao says.

 

She rolls her eyes, as she mimicks his last word of 'un-Jinri' repeatedly, gaining a smack on her head from Zitao. "That's hurt! Lat time i know, guys are not allowed to hit ladies!" She says, more like a yells, at him causing Tao to show a  playful smirk on his face. "Excuse me, are you a lady?" Zitao jokes between his laughs. "Shut up, Panda." Jinri hits him again, before looking away and trying to find the couple before they went outsearch.

 

"Can i ask a question?"

 

"Yep."

 

"This time - answer me, no ' hm ' or 'yeah' or 'shut up'." 

 

"Why are we spying on Jongin and Soojung?"

 

"Ssht! They might heard you."

 

 

 

"How are you two doing?"

 

"Never better. i miss Seoul."

 

Howon greets his friend with a wide smile, as the two replies him with a smile. "Seoul hasn't changed. Stil lthe same Seoul like the last time you two left." He adds as they walks together. Howon leads them to his car which is parked nearby, as he helps the two with their luggage. The three continues to chat, updating with how they live, their carrier, and anything they need to catch up.

 

As the three of them enters the car, Howon starts engine softly. "Are you still racing, Howon?" Minho, who sit beside him, ask as Howon drives calmly. He only laughs at his bestfriend words. "No, not anymore. Bomi says it was too dangerous to drive that fast." Howon states, causing two of his friend laughs.

 

"Are we hear it right?

 

"You really stop, Howon?"

 

"Guys, it's not like I'll drive that way the rest of my life." Howon rolls his eyes. Dongwoon on the back seat pats his shoulder. "You shall introduce us to your girlfriend, Howon. She must be one tough lady that she could stop you." Howon laughs. "Yeah. I'll introduce her to you later." She says as Minho and Dongwoon give a high fives to each other.

 

"Anyway, how is my princess doing? Did Kyungsoo take care of her well? I wonder what she looks like now."

 

Howon chuckles.

 

"Still the same protective Dongwoon, i see."

 

 

"Woah, this is the best lunch ever."

 

Eunji claps amusedly earning a chuckles from the guy in front of her. Honestly, it's the first time for her - in the week ( or maybe more ) to eat a well-cooked foods. Stuffing another slice of meat, a bright smile can be seen clearly on her face. "Finally i can eat a proper meal after a long time eating veggies, ramen and some Soojung's worst cooks." She comments with a laugh.

 

Myungsoo cleares his throat.

 

"Ah - sorry, i'm not supposed to say anything related to Soojung, right?"

 

Eunji awkwardly rubs her neck. "Don't worry about it, help your self." The guy replies with a smile. How can she forget - the two had broke up for quiet long time now? She'd asked Soojung the reason of the sudden broke up, yet the girl never said a thing. Even when she asks her group of friend - they always change the topic or maybe they'd promised her something?

 

"That's fine. Let's just eat for now."

 

Eunji nods at Myungsoo's statement. "But Myungsoo, i actually wonder why'd you two broke up. I mean, everything was just perfect between the two of you. I rarely heard you two were into a fight, from Soojung, of course." She then rolls her eyes. Myungsoo sighs, chewing on to his lunch slowly. She is right, they never figt - everything was in a good term - but then Soojung said this and that. 

 

"I don't know, she's the one who end our relationship."

 

Eunji coughed, before yelling at him with a surprised tone. "She did?!"

 

"I can't believe it either, I know." Myungsoo simply replies her. Eunji growls, before muttering some unclears words like 'jinja' and 'that stupid girl' or something else that Myungsoo doesn't hear clearly. She slams her chopstick on to the table hardly, causing Myungsoo to gulp as he softly calls her name. "I'm going to ask her about it. I know you're not the type of a player who would dump my sister that way. I bet Sooyeon eonnie would beat you for real if you did."

 

Myungsoo lauhs. "Yeah, i know that, Eunji."

 

"Anyway Myungsoo - "

 

He looks up, finding the girl points her chopstick at him with twinkles on her eyes. "Can i order some more?"

 

 

Bomi taps her finger continously on to the wooden dinning table, as she watches the figure in front of her. "So tell me, magnae, who just called you earlier?" She said. Honestly, Bomi notices how hard Hayoung tries to change the topic, by saying what would she like for dinner or asking where Howon is, and etc. The older girl chuckles, as the two exchanges looks.

 

Yifan on other hand shake his head as he looks at Hayoung's paled face. Well, things must be hard for her since for last an hour Bomi keep cornering her with the same questions of the phone call. They overheard Hayoung conversation, before she turns and find the two with a small smile looking at her in amusement ( especially Bomi - Yifan know she has stalked her dongsaeng for a long time, and now she found out who was Hayoung with. He swear - Bomi keep saying that Hayoung lied to them about going out with her colleagues or doing her project, onl to out with her boyfriend. )

 

"Umm - a colleagues, he asked about the project we should done by the end of this week."

 

"Oh, so it's a he"  Bomi comments, adding a giggles in the end of her sentence. Hayoung blinks at the older's statement, noticing how weird Bomi's reaction to her answer. "What? Is it that weird to have a guy colleagues called me?" She defends. "Well, we never know that you're close to someone which in this case, a guy." Yifan calmly says as Bomi asks for a high five. "Don't tell me, you two had been watching over me all this time." Hayoung hisses, as she rolls her eyes.

 

"Is that really a colleagues, Hayoung?"

 

"Bomi,"

 

"Shut up, Yifan. It's the time for her to tell us - at least two of us, the truth."

 

"Whatever." Yifan mutters. Hayoung flips her hand as she looks at the two. "I didn't lie to anyone. It's really a colleagues." This time, Bomi tries to hold her laughs. "You're really at lying, Oh Hayoung." The younger frowns. "I didn't lie, eonnie!" She defends herself, as the Yifan chuckles. "Oppa, don't you believe me?" Hayoung says, replies by a 'no' sign from Yifan. "In this case - no." He simply replies her.

 

"Okay, you're not lying. Except if you had someone who named Sehun as your colleagues." Bomi rebuts with smirks grow wider in her face. Yifan clears his throat, before saying "Sorry, I overheard your conversation." Now, what should she says about the lie, the colleagues, and the Sehun. Hayoung face palmed herself, as she let out a sighs.

 

"Now tell me, you don't have a colleagues named Sehun. And there's no project to do." 

 

"And, oh - since when you and Oh Sehun were that close to call him 'baby' or whatsoever?"

 

Yes, Oh Hayoung, you're bad at lying.

 

 

 

 

Author notes : ODG - what did i just write. I don't even know. ; ; I'm so sorry because i updated to late and the chapter wasn't that good for you guys. I'll try to get out from this writer' block soon, i mean - really soon. ILY guys. <3 Love, subscribe, comment and votes will be forever appreciated and loved. Thanks, and hope you (still) enjoy this.